BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Semi Permanent Hair Color is fun and vibrant color that is quick and easy to apply. see more...

Kylie F.
this was by far my favorite color I have tried from this brand so far. the color comes out so vivid and bright and it's honestly the prettiest blue color I have found in a semi permanent dye. I have used colors from beyond the zone now the last 6 times I have re-dyed my crazy colored hair :).
you Definitly need to have a very light blonde before trying to dye it the first time, after that even if your hair has some green tints left to it from a previous fade out, your hair will still take on the new color perfectly.
it helps to leave this in a lot longer than the bottle claims as well. I leave mine in for at least 6 hours, or while I sleep before rinsing, so not all the color comes out at once.
do not immediately shampoo your hair after dyeing it, and the less you shampoo your hair the longer your color will last!
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of my favorite colors from beyond the zone. If you bleach your hair then you get the same color that's in the bottle. As long as you rinse in cold water you will have little to no fading . I love these colors so much better than other salon brands because they last so much longer and blend well together.