Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL

It really depends on how healthy your hair is before using this dye and what color it is. Mine is blonde and I use argan oil shampoo, an argan or coconut oil conditioning mask , dry shsmpoo in between washes. I also add some of my color to my dhampoo and hair mask,and only wash my hair in really cold water to keep the color lasting as long as possible. Lighter colors like not so shy violet and ocean blue fade quicker and don't show up as well in pictures. I love mixing the colors together. This pic is a month or more after I dyed my hair. I have not so shy violet, ocean blue, huckleberry blue, and purple passion in it.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.

I have only used the color Bubble Head Pink, but it is the best pink dye I've ever used! :) I would compare it to how people say Special Effects Atomic Pink is though, as in, it lasts FOREVERRRR and is an absolute pain to get out. I think the trick to it staying is to keep it in way longer than the directions say to. I think I left mine on for 4-6 hours, which isn't damaging since it's a direct dye! :3 If you want neon pink hair for months that never fades, this is the perfect dye, especially considering the price.
Marie W.
Marie W.
Tarpon Spgs, FL

purchased the Turquoise Color yesterday along with purple in another brand. I bleached my hair and then applied it. Left it on for about 20 -30 min and rinsed. This color did not stay. I tried to reapply today and left it on for 2 hours and it only stayed lightly in spastic places. Last night I also did the purple that was another brand on the top of my hair and it stayed. I wanted the turquoise on the under side. Will not buy this brand again was a total waste of money.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee

I am using this line of color to make up my pastel shades. I select whichever one I'm in the mood for and mix it with an extremely generous amount of white conditioner. I then let it sit in my hair for as long as I can(it moisturizes and causes no damage because it doesn't use developer.) It's not a great product but not bad, and I got it on sale! In my experience all the fun colored hair dyes fade extremely quickly regardless of what they claim
Kylie F.
Kylie F.

I love changing my hair color every few months with semi-perminant colors, and these are the ones I keep going back to. like most of these kinds of colors you need to leave it in longer than its says to, I usually do for at least 3 hours. I love that it doesn't damage my hair, and feels great after rinsing, as well as smells like berries :)
carmen c.
carmen c.

I like that It is one of the more affordable bright color dyes. This one always comes out looking hot pink on me. its very vibrant, but then again it depends if your hair is light enough before you apply this. It does bleed a lot when you wash your hair, and if you wash your hair often it will fade really fast.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Denver , Co

Im not a big fan of this brand. It stains like crazy so make sure you cover your sink, floor and use an old towel that you wont care if it will stain or not. Remember to wear gloves too, the color will stay on your hands for days. Also the color fades so fast
eloweez t.
eloweez t.

No thank u is all I can say. U can see my picture I spend a lot of time coloring my hair and others. And this stuff just doesn't cut it! Fades almost immediately!! Very thin, weird smell, and it didn't last more than 12 hours tops.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN

This is my favorite hair color brand! It's so bright and vibrant and lasts longer than other brands I've used.
The colors I've used are Raspberry Kamikaze and Part Time Pink.
Love them both soooo much! Highly recommend.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Miami, Fl

This color was so hard to get to stick to my hair! mind you i bleached it before i tried to dye it and it was a very light bleach blond. I left it on for about an hour and it was barely notifiable after i washed it off.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA

What color have you guys try?
Roxanne W.
Roxanne W.

About how long does the color last?
Kelley B.
Kelley B.
Hackettstown, NJ

I was curious about the coloring product. I use btz bleaching kit but have never used their color line. How vibrant are the colors and how long do they typically last. I have bleached platinum blonde hair if that helps. Thanks!
Renell H.
Renell H.
Saint Rose, LA

I like coloring my hair and when I do I want it to show up bright and bold with or without the sun . Does this color show up bright and bold on the first application or do I have to reapply a few times for good results?
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN

Does anyone have experience using this on highlighted hair?

Join Now