Add a Photo

Photos (6)
brenda c.
brenda c.
Yuma, AZ

love the bright neon colors, however fades way too fast. One day its like hot pink n the next its almost faded orange.. Disappointing.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN

This is my favorite hair color brand! It's so bright and vibrant and lasts longer than other brands I've used. The colors I've used are Raspberry Kamikaze and Part Time Pink. Love them both soooo much! Highly recommend.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee

I am using this line of color to make up my pastel shades. I select whichever one I'm in the mood for and mix it with an extremely generous amount of white conditioner. I then let it sit in my hair for as long as I can(it moisturizes and causes no damage because it doesn't use developer.) It's not a great product but not bad, and I got it on sale! In my experience all the fun colored hair dyes fade extremely quickly regardless of what they claim
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Rawson, OH

Looks good for a few days then washes out real quick after that! It's good for a more semi color!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Chilhowie, VA

I have only used the color Bubble Head Pink, but it is the best pink dye I've ever used! :) I would compare it to how people say Special Effects Atomic Pink is though, as in, it lasts FOREVERRRR and is an absolute pain to get out. I think the trick to it staying is to keep it in way longer than the directions say to. I think I left mine on for 4-6 hours, which isn't damaging since it's a direct dye! :3 If you want neon pink hair for months that never fades, this is the perfect dye, especially considering the price.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Denver, Co

Im not a big fan of this brand. It stains like crazy so make sure you cover your sink, floor and use an old towel that you wont care if it will stain or not. Remember to wear gloves too, the color will stay on your hands for days. Also the color fades so fast
Alma V.
Alma V.
Delhi, CA

didnt care to much for this brand of hair dye. the colors are really pretty but they wash out super quick.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Long Beach, CA

I tried this brand because it was cheaper than manic panic, the color didnt hold. Some colors hold better than others deep red for example. I bought it a couple of times, it isnt even worth risking it.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Rincon, GA

I've used many different brands of demi and semi permanent dyes over the years. I saw the price tag on Beyond the Zone and thought I'd give it a try, huge mistake! I bleached the sections I wanted to use it on, let my hair air dry and then added the dye. The instructions said leave on for 20 minutes, but if you've used semi dyes before, you know that longer is always better. I waited 3 hours and the color looked like it was going to be amazing... until I rinsed it out. I used cold water and no shampoo, but sadly every bit of the dye washed out.
Santa Fe, NM

I love this particular brand of color and the way it smells is delicious! I love the unlimited color selection that you can create by mixing any colors together!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA

what color have you guys try?
Erin C.
Erin C.
I tried the teal and the pink and honestly they wouldnt take to my hair at all, I prefer punky colors, goes on easy and lasts forever.
Roxanne W.
Roxanne W.

About how long does the color last?
Jessica M.
If you take care of the color it can last months. Wash your hair infrequently and only wash in ice cold water.
Kelley B.
Kelley B.
Hackettstown, NJ

I was curious about the coloring product. I use btz bleaching kit but have never used their color line. How vibrant are the colors and how long do they typically last. I have bleached platinum blonde hair if that helps. Thanks!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Make sure your hair is clean, but dry. Do not dilute product with developer, conditioner, etc; use as is! Apply product generously (but don't use too much) to desired bleached areas. Wrap these areas up in foil or plastic wrap and secure with clips, bobby pins, something. Try to keep the color in as long as possible .. to be honest, I like to sleep with it in (I just put a shower cap on, cover my pillow with a towel, and sleep with an old blanket) but before I go to sleep I'll apply heat at least 3 times in 10 minute intervals. Make sure you move your blow dryer back and forth so you don't burn yourself. If you're not down for doing that, at least keep it in for at least 60 minutes, and remember to apply heat every so often. Then in the morning when you wake up, rinse your hair with the coldest water you can stand until it runs completely clear. Then apply some leave in conditioner and you're good to go =D
Latrice S.
Latrice S.
Jonesboro, GA

Do u get gull coverage on gray hairs and does it last long ?
Stephanie w.
Stephanie w.
yes, lasts about 3 weeks. I'd recommend just using a sallys color and mixing with a 30 developer set for 30-35 minutes
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN

Does anyone have experience using this on highlighted hair?
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
I've never used it on highlighted hair but I would assume it would take to the blonde faster than the darker color.

Join Now