Beyond The Zone-Color Jamz

based on 101 reviews

Highlights
Ashley P.
  • I bleached my hair blonde the first time and it came out so pink the 2nd time I bleached with I left the blonde a little orange so it could hold the red color and it came out the same pink color as the first time :p I usually use pravana and N Rage. in 7 reviews.

• Amie S.
  • I loved how bright the colors were when I first colored my hair, but they didnt stay very long. in 5 reviews.

• Alejandra C.
  • Just like manic panic or any other semi permanent vegan hair dye, it is safe to keep on your hair for a couple of hours. in 5 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Kimberly T.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have only used the color Bubble Head Pink, but it is the best pink dye I've ever used! :) I would compare it to how people say Special Effects Atomic Pink is though, as in, it lasts FOREVERRRR and is an absolute pain to get out. I think the trick to it staying is to keep it in way longer than the directions say to. I think I left mine on for 4-6 hours, which isn't damaging since it's a direct dye! :3 If you want neon pink hair for months that never fades, this is the perfect dye, especially considering the price.

Erin P.

1 influenster found this helpful

I am using this line of color to make up my pastel shades. I select whichever one I'm in the mood for and mix it with an extremely generous amount of white conditioner. I then let it sit in my hair for as long as I can(it moisturizes and causes no damage because it doesn't use developer.) It's not a great product but not bad, and I got it on sale! In my experience all the fun colored hair dyes fade extremely quickly regardless of what they claim

Ana R.

1 influenster found this helpful

Im not a big fan of this brand. It stains like crazy so make sure you cover your sink, floor and use an old towel that you wont care if it will stain or not. Remember to wear gloves too, the color will stay on your hands for days. Also the color fades so fast

Liz S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I tried this brand because it was cheaper than manic panic, the color didnt hold. Some colors hold better than others deep red for example. I bought it a couple of times, it isnt even worth risking it.

Alma V.

1 influenster found this helpful

didnt care to much for this brand of hair dye. the colors are really pretty but they wash out super quick.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Kasey W.
    Kasey W.

Does anyone have experience using this on highlighted hair?

1 answerMar 25 - 2016 - 12:18 a.m.
    Julia A.
    Julia A.

Does anyone find this dye a litle thick? I have used the purple one multiple times but it's so hard to spread evenly! It snells delicious though.

1 answerFeb 02 - 2016 - 11:01 p.m.
    Jessica  J.
    Jessica J.

I have been interested in coloring my hair with some fun colors! I haven't tried this brand...I'm fact when I do color my hair it's usually a dark brown. How easy is this product to use? Do you get good, quality results? I've looked at some kits at walmart and they come with bleach, does this product come with bleach also?

1 answerJan 27 - 2016 - 3:40 a.m.
    Latrice S.
    Latrice S.

Do u get gull coverage on gray hairs and does it last long ?

1 answerJan 20 - 2016 - 2:03 p.m.
    Renell H.
    Renell H.

I like coloring my hair and when I do I want it to show up bright and bold with or without the sun . Does this color show up bright and bold on the first application or do I have to reapply a few times for good results?

1 answerJan 18 - 2016 - 7:45 p.m.
    Kelley B.
    Kelley B.

I was curious about the coloring product. I use btz bleaching kit but have never used their color line. How vibrant are the colors and how long do they typically last. I have bleached platinum blonde hair if that helps. Thanks!

2 answersNov 26 - 2014 - 5:47 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now