Beyond The Zone-Color Jamz

by Beyond The Zone

Does this ruin your real hair color? How long does it take to wash out completely. This is temporary right?
What is your favorite wash out hair dye Beyond The Zone-Color Jamz ?
Can I bleach my hair after using this product will it react bad when I bleach to do a different color
Start your review of Beyond The Zone-Color Jamz !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I bleached my hair blonde the first time and it came out so pink the 2nd time I bleached with I left the blonde a little orange so it could hold the red color and it came out the same pink color as the first time :p I usually use pravana and N Rage.in reviews
Just like manic panic or any other semi permanent vegan hair dye, it is safe to keep on your hair for a couple of hours.in reviews
I loved how bright the colors were when I first colored my hair, but they didnt stay very long.in reviews
Arielle T.
Crisfield, MD
I used this hair dye about a month ago to dye my hair blue. I washed it out the first time and pretty much all of the dye came out! I'm not sure why the color didn't last very long. It came out lighter than the bottle appeared. I know not to use this product again and stick with splat from walmart!
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is the only brand of hair dye that I will use. Yes, you do have to bleach your hair before you use this hair dye, however this hair dye has a deep conditioning formula in it, so you can leave it in your hair as long as you would like before rinsing it out. I leave it in my hair for hours because the longer you leave it in, the better results you will have. Plus, when you wash it out, it makes your hair so incredibly soft, it's like you never bleached your hair in the first place. I've used so many different colors and I definitely recommend this hair dye.
Lizzy N.
Altoona, PA
Beyond The Zone-Color Jamz  uploaded by Lizzy N.
I love vivid hair. With the shut downs it made it hard for that to continue. So picture on the left I used the blueberry one this past summer. It nicely faded and held up so well! Then right before Christmas I wanted to switch it up. I used the raspberry color. I did use a little bit of lightener on my ends to pull out some of the blue before hand. But with just a 35 minutes time for the color jamz on my hair it turned out so vibrant. I love that it doesn’t damage my hair one bit. The application is so easy. And the color really lasts. It even leaves a nice fun fragrance! To get color to last make sure your using cold water when you wash your hair. Don’t shampoo when rinsing out the product though. Just a little conditioner if necessary.. And retrain your hair so you actually shampoo your hair less frequently. This brand is awesome for the price point too. I get so many compliments on my hair and people are shocked when I tell them i did it myself!
Asia T.
Alcoa, TN
Beyond The Zone-Color Jamz  uploaded by Asia T.
Alright! So I used the Rasberry Kamikaze Beyond the zone on my 4 year old cause she wanted hair like princess bubble gum and I am proud of how well the color has held up. It smells delicous and the coverage was great as well. 10/10 will be using this product again.
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is my go to color been using it for years . I just use it because I’m used to it and I know what to expect. There are prob better brands out there but this works like your average fun colored semi permanent dye would ! The only complaint I have with this is that there tends be like particles in it or maybe like dried up accumulated dye, small dye pieces, or maybe pigment. im not sure what it is exactly but it clogs the nozzle to the point you can’t squirt it out and you have to keep taking the lid off, finding the particle that’s blocking it and I scoop it out with the tail piece on my dye application brush . It’s quite annoying and frustrating. Also it’s not like this only happens with left over dye this happens with bottles of dye I just opened and it happens with every single one I buy and I buy like 2 bottles of this dye every 2 weeks . I literally touch up my hair every week . It’s pretty frustrating but overall it works well other than that flaw it has .
brenda C.
Yuma, AZ
Love the bright neon colors, however fades way too fast. One day its like hot pink n the next its almost faded orange.. Disappointing.
Sarah D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Mixed with a bit of blue I have the perfect magenta! This color stays for about a month, it has hardly any bleeding. Wash and rinse in cool water and enjoy a lasting semi permanent color. I recommend to anyone wanting to play with color. Enjoy!
Product Mom D.
The Woodlands, TX
Beyond The Zone-Color Jamz  uploaded by Product Mom D.
Great Vivids. Long lasting if you know how to take care of it. Smells like bubble gum. Really like this hair color.
Mandy P.
New Canton, VA
Beyond The Zone-Color Jamz  uploaded by Mandy P.
This dye didn't turn out as bright as expected on my pre lightened hair. It's very affordable and I have some left to redo the ends but it's not my go to hair product. It doesn't have a bad smell which is great and it's conditioning so it doesn't hurt your hair. All in all I would use it again but it will not be my first choice Beyond the Zone Bubble Head Pink Semi Permanent Hair Color
Liz W.
Minneapolis
Beyond The Zone-Color Jamz  uploaded by Liz W.
I have tried quite a few brands and this one isn’t bad, especially for the low price! It deposits color in a short amount of time without heat but applying heat definitely intensifies the end result. It faces pretty quick- I wash my hair every 3 days or so and it’s pretty much faded by then.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...