Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL

It really depends on how healthy your hair is before using this dye and what color it is. Mine is blonde and I use argan oil shampoo, an argan or coconut oil conditioning mask , dry shsmpoo in between washes. I also add some of my color to my dhampoo and hair mask,and only wash my hair in really cold water to keep the color lasting as long as possible. Lighter colors like not so shy violet and ocean blue fade quicker and don't show up as well in pictures. I love mixing the colors together. This pic is a month or more after I dyed my hair. I have not so shy violet, ocean blue, huckleberry blue, and purple passion in it.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.

I have only used the color Bubble Head Pink, but it is the best pink dye I've ever used! :) I would compare it to how people say Special Effects Atomic Pink is though, as in, it lasts FOREVERRRR and is an absolute pain to get out. I think the trick to it staying is to keep it in way longer than the directions say to. I think I left mine on for 4-6 hours, which isn't damaging since it's a direct dye! :3 If you want neon pink hair for months that never fades, this is the perfect dye, especially considering the price.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee

I am using this line of color to make up my pastel shades. I select whichever one I'm in the mood for and mix it with an extremely generous amount of white conditioner. I then let it sit in my hair for as long as I can(it moisturizes and causes no damage because it doesn't use developer.) It's not a great product but not bad, and I got it on sale! In my experience all the fun colored hair dyes fade extremely quickly regardless of what they claim
Adriana L.
Adriana L.

I remember using this it's actually lasted for about 7 years now only the product it self lol , I dyed my hair blonde well more like I bleach it and used this pink color because I thought it was cool it really was at a momment because it was kept pink for like a week I guess .. it really showers out I tried to not to shower it off daily but every 2 days . Kept it pink and had a bit of complements by friends . Since I really didn't had non .
Kylie F.
Kylie F.

I love changing my hair color every few months with semi-perminant colors, and these are the ones I keep going back to. like most of these kinds of colors you need to leave it in longer than its says to, I usually do for at least 3 hours. I love that it doesn't damage my hair, and feels great after rinsing, as well as smells like berries :)
Ana R.
Ana R.
Denver , Co

Im not a big fan of this brand. It stains like crazy so make sure you cover your sink, floor and use an old towel that you wont care if it will stain or not. Remember to wear gloves too, the color will stay on your hands for days. Also the color fades so fast
eloweez t.
eloweez t.

No thank u is all I can say. U can see my picture I spend a lot of time coloring my hair and others. And this stuff just doesn't cut it! Fades almost immediately!! Very thin, weird smell, and it didn't last more than 12 hours tops.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN

This is my favorite hair color brand! It's so bright and vibrant and lasts longer than other brands I've used.
The colors I've used are Raspberry Kamikaze and Part Time Pink.
Love them both soooo much! Highly recommend.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Long Beach, CA

I tried this brand because it was cheaper than manic panic, the color didn't hold. Some colors hold better than others deep red for example. I bought it a couple of times, it isn't even worth risking it.
Alma V.
Alma V.
Modesto, CA

Didn't care to much for this brand of hair dye. the colors are really pretty but they wash out super quick.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA

What color have you guys try?
Roxanne W.
Roxanne W.

About how long does the color last?
Kelley B.
Kelley B.
Hackettstown, NJ

I was curious about the coloring product. I use btz bleaching kit but have never used their color line. How vibrant are the colors and how long do they typically last. I have bleached platinum blonde hair if that helps. Thanks!
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN

Does anyone have experience using this on highlighted hair?
Latrice S.
Latrice S.
Jonesboro, GA

Do u get gull coverage on gray hairs and does it last long ?