BY BEYOND THE ZONE

• How Long Do You Keep The Product In ? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone have experience using this on highlighted hair? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone find this dye a litle thick? I have used the ...1 Answers
Beyond The Zone-Color Jamz
  • "I bleached my hair blonde the first time and it came out so pink the 2nd time I bleached with I left the blonde a little orange so it could hold the red color and it came out the same pink color as the first time :p I usually use pravana and N Rage." in 7 reviews
  • "Just like manic panic or any other semi permanent vegan hair dye, it is safe to keep on your hair for a couple of hours." in 5 reviews
  • "I loved how bright the colors were when I first colored my hair, but they didnt stay very long." in 5 reviews
Shannon A.
Flintville, TN
This dye is good if you want color but don’t want it to stick too well. It applies good and doesn’t have any bad odor. They have many different colors to choose from.
Jenny C.
Wow, I used this product for a good two year a few years ago when I had my tips dyed. The color payoff is amazing!!! But there are a few downsides...B because it is semi permanent every time you take a shower the hair dye will “bleed” and the water will be pink. I remember having to use darker towels. But honestly the color was so vibrant and beautiful that it was well worth it. I got many complements on my hair. After washing your hair for about a month the color faded to a rose gold like color, I wold just re-dye it when it faded
Adriana L.
I remember using this it's actually lasted for about 7 years now only the product it self lol , I dyed my hair blonde well more like I bleach it and used this pink color because I thought it was cool it really was at a momment because it was kept pink for like a week I guess .. it really showers out I tried to not to shower it off daily but every 2 days . Kept it pink and had a bit of complements by friends . Since I really didn't had non .
Joy S.
Columbus, NE
Not my favorite dyes but Some of there dyed hold better then others. Ive tried the pink,red and blue shade and it stayed forever in my hair, barely faded when i washed it and looked amazing. But there purple i tired faded really fast and faded to a turquoise blue. I havnt tried some of there other colours from them yet hopefully they are bettrr then the purple
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I used this the very first time I dyed my hair. It was on virgin hair and it showed up very faintly. Needless to say, I needed to do more research before I went in and just picked a color I liked. Shouldn't have went for the cheaper one.
Alex H.
Lansing
I used to use this color because it was low cost before  got my hair done in a  salon. I loved the color payoff and longevity of it. I would definitely buy it again. It's simple and easy to use at home and the color in the bottle was exactly what my hair looked like after lightening my brunette hair a few shades.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It really depends on how healthy your hair is before using this dye and what color it is. Mine is blonde and I use argan oil shampoo, an argan or coconut oil conditioning mask , dry shsmpoo in between washes. I also add some of my color to my dhampoo and hair mask,and only wash my hair in really cold water to keep the color lasting as long as possible. Lighter colors like not so shy violet and ocean blue fade quicker and don't show up as well in pictures. I love mixing the colors together. This pic is a month or more after I dyed my hair. I have not so shy violet, ocean blue, huckleberry blue, and purple passion in it.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I recommend using this on prelightened hair at least a level 6+ for vibrant looks, if not and used on darker hair it gives it a color tone. Color lasts a reasonable amount of time when used with sulfate free shampoo
Renae G.
Inwood, WV
I usually buy better stuff to color my hair, but a friend gave me a bottle of purple that didn't work on her daughter's hair. My daughter has blond hair and since she just needed her streaks touched up before picture day, I decided to try this. I put it on top of what I'd already colored a few weeks ago with a different brand, and I colored a little more to even out areas that had been bled on to. On the new hair, the color did not take at all. It may have brightened up the previously colored hair, but not enough to really be noticeable. I definitely would not recommend this product. (Also, unless they've changed the formula, stay away from Manic Panic, it's just as bad.)
Kimberly T.
I have only used the color Bubble Head Pink, but it is the best pink dye I've ever used! :) I would compare it to how people say Special Effects Atomic Pink is though, as in, it lasts FOREVERRRR and is an absolute pain to get out. I think the trick to it staying is to keep it in way longer than the directions say to. I think I left mine on for 4-6 hours, which isn't damaging since it's a direct dye! :3 If you want neon pink hair for months that never fades, this is the perfect dye, especially considering the price.
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA
What color have you guys try?
Roxanne W.
About how long does the color last?
Jessica R.
Sullivan, OH
Any tricks you use to keep hair color from staining your skin or getting it off other than the "use shampoo/soap on skin before water" trick? Beyond The Zone-Color Jamz Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting TonerTRESemmé Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray
Kelley B.
Hackettstown, NJ
I was curious about the coloring product. I use btz bleaching kit but have never used their color line. How vibrant are the colors and how long do they typically last. I have bleached platinum blonde hair if that helps. Thanks!
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN
Does anyone have experience using this on highlighted hair?