BY BEYOND THE ZONE

• How Long Do You Keep The Product In ? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone have experience using this on highlighted hair? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone find this dye a litle thick? I have used the purple one...1 Answers
Beyond The Zone-Color Jamz
  • "I bleached my hair blonde the first time and it came out so pink the 2nd time I bleached with I left the blonde a little orange so it could hold the red color and it came out the same pink color as the first time :p I usually use pravana and N Rage." in 7 reviews
  • "I loved how bright the colors were when I first colored my hair, but they didnt stay very long." in 5 reviews
  • "Just like manic panic or any other semi permanent vegan hair dye, it is safe to keep on your hair for a couple of hours." in 5 reviews
Amber M.
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really depends on how healthy your hair is before using this dye and what color it is. Mine is blonde and I use argan oil shampoo, an argan or coconut oil conditioning mask , dry shsmpoo in between washes. I also add some of my color to my dhampoo and hair mask,and only wash my hair in really cold water to keep the color lasting as long as possible. Lighter colors like not so shy violet and ocean blue fade quicker and don't show up as well in pictures. I love mixing the colors together. This pic is a month or more after I dyed my hair. I have not so shy violet, ocean blue, huckleberry blue, and purple passion in it.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
I have only used the color Bubble Head Pink, but it is the best pink dye I've ever used! :) I would compare it to how people say Special Effects Atomic Pink is though, as in, it lasts FOREVERRRR and is an absolute pain to get out. I think the trick to it staying is to keep it in way longer than the directions say to. I think I left mine on for 4-6 hours, which isn't damaging since it's a direct dye! :3 If you want neon pink hair for months that never fades, this is the perfect dye, especially considering the price.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee
I am using this line of color to make up my pastel shades. I select whichever one I'm in the mood for and mix it with an extremely generous amount of white conditioner. I then let it sit in my hair for as long as I can(it moisturizes and causes no damage because it doesn't use developer.) It's not a great product but not bad, and I got it on sale! In my experience all the fun colored hair dyes fade extremely quickly regardless of what they claim
Kylie F.
Kylie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love changing my hair color every few months with semi-perminant colors, and these are the ones I keep going back to. like most of these kinds of colors you need to leave it in longer than its says to, I usually do for at least 3 hours. I love that it doesn't damage my hair, and feels great after rinsing, as well as smells like berries :)
eloweez t.
eloweez t.
No thank u is all I can say. U can see my picture I spend a lot of time coloring my hair and others. And this stuff just doesn't cut it! Fades almost immediately!! Very thin, weird smell, and it didn't last more than 12 hours tops.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN
This is my favorite hair color brand! It's so bright and vibrant and lasts longer than other brands I've used.
The colors I've used are Raspberry Kamikaze and Part Time Pink.
Love them both soooo much! Highly recommend.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Looks good for a few days then washes out real quick after that! It's good for a more semi color!
Marie W.
Marie W.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
purchased the Turquoise Color yesterday along with purple in another brand. I bleached my hair and then applied it. Left it on for about 20 -30 min and rinsed. This color did not stay. I tried to reapply today and left it on for 2 hours and it only stayed lightly in spastic places. Last night I also did the purple that was another brand on the top of my hair and it stayed. I wanted the turquoise on the under side. Will not buy this brand again was a total waste of money.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
I remember using this it's actually lasted for about 7 years now only the product it self lol , I dyed my hair blonde well more like I bleach it and used this pink color because I thought it was cool it really was at a momment because it was kept pink for like a week I guess .. it really showers out I tried to not to shower it off daily but every 2 days . Kept it pink and had a bit of complements by friends . Since I really didn't had non .
Joy S.
Joy S.
Columbus, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite dyes but Some of there dyed hold better then others. Ive tried the pink,red and blue shade and it stayed forever in my hair, barely faded when i washed it and looked amazing. But there purple i tired faded really fast and faded to a turquoise blue. I havnt tried some of there other colours from them yet hopefully they are bettrr then the purple
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA
What color have you guys try?
Roxanne W.
Roxanne W.
About how long does the color last?
Kelley B.
Kelley B.
Hackettstown, NJ
I was curious about the coloring product. I use btz bleaching kit but have never used their color line. How vibrant are the colors and how long do they typically last. I have bleached platinum blonde hair if that helps. Thanks!
How Long Do You Keep The Product In ?
Jessica  J.
Jessica J.
Argillite, KY
I have been interested in coloring my hair with some fun colors! I haven't tried this brand...I'm fact when I do color my hair it's usually a dark brown. How easy is this product to use? Do you get good, quality results? I've looked at some kits at walmart and they come with bleach, does this product come with bleach also?