influenster

influenster

Highlights
Ashley P.
  • I bleached my hair blonde the first time and it came out so pink the 2nd time I bleached with I left the blonde a little orange so it could hold the red color and it came out the same pink color as the first time :p I usually use pravana and N Rage. in 7 reviews.

• Amie S.
  • I loved how bright the colors were when I first colored my hair, but they didnt stay very long. in 5 reviews.

• Alejandra C.
  • Just like manic panic or any other semi permanent vegan hair dye, it is safe to keep on your hair for a couple of hours. in 5 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Alyssa S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I've used many different brands of demi and semi permanent dyes over the years. I saw the price tag on Beyond the Zone and thought I'd give it a try, huge mistake! I bleached the sections I wanted to use it on, let my hair air dry and then added the dye. The instructions said leave on for 20 minutes, but if you've used semi dyes before, you know that longer is always better. I waited 3 hours and the color looked like it was going to be amazing... until I rinsed it out. I used cold water and no shampoo, but sadly every bit of the dye washed out.

Indira S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I tried this brand because it was cheaper than manic panic, the color didnt hold. Some colors hold better than others deep red for example. I bought it a couple of times, it isnt even worth risking it.

Alma V.

1 influenster found this helpful

didnt care to much for this brand of hair dye. the colors are really pretty but they wash out super quick.

Jess I.

Do not buy this product. It is horrible. I used this product on my hair a few years back in middle school and my hair was bleached to a very bright blonde. Yes, the hairdye did smell nice, and had a very nice dark pink color at first. I washed it out and it was lighter than it was supposed to. So I dyed it again and it was darker. After one or two showers, the color completely stripped out of my hair and left it coarse and orange-ish. My scalp was pink for over 2 weeks and I was so disappointed. Such a waste of money AND time.

Marie W.

purchased the Turquoise Color yesterday along with purple in another brand. I bleached my hair and then applied it. Left it on for about 20 -30 min and rinsed. This color did not stay. I tried to reapply today and left it on for 2 hours and it only stayed lightly in spastic places. Last night I also did the purple that was another brand on the top of my hair and it stayed. I wanted the turquoise on the under side. Will not buy this brand again was a total waste of money.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Julia A.
    Julia A.

Does anyone find this dye a litle thick? I have used the purple one multiple times but it's so hard to spread evenly! It snells delicious though.

1 answerFeb 02 - 2016 - 11:01 p.m.
    Jessica  J.
    Jessica J.

I have been interested in coloring my hair with some fun colors! I haven't tried this brand...I'm fact when I do color my hair it's usually a dark brown. How easy is this product to use? Do you get good, quality results? I've looked at some kits at walmart and they come with bleach, does this product come with bleach also?

1 answerJan 27 - 2016 - 3:40 a.m.
    Latrice S.
    Latrice S.

Do u get gull coverage on gray hairs and does it last long ?

1 answerJan 20 - 2016 - 2:03 p.m.
    Renell H.
    Renell H.

I like coloring my hair and when I do I want it to show up bright and bold with or without the sun . Does this color show up bright and bold on the first application or do I have to reapply a few times for good results?

1 answerJan 18 - 2016 - 7:45 p.m.
    Kelley B.
    Kelley B.

I was curious about the coloring product. I use btz bleaching kit but have never used their color line. How vibrant are the colors and how long do they typically last. I have bleached platinum blonde hair if that helps. Thanks!

2 answersNov 26 - 2014 - 5:47 p.m.
    Jennifer N.
    Jennifer N.

what color have you guys try?

5 answersJul 04 - 2013 - 7:26 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now