Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL

It really depends on how healthy your hair is before using this dye and what color it is. Mine is blonde and I use argan oil shampoo, an argan or coconut oil conditioning mask , dry shsmpoo in between washes. I also add some of my color to my dhampoo and hair mask,and only wash my hair in really cold water to keep the color lasting as long as possible. Lighter colors like not so shy violet and ocean blue fade quicker and don't show up as well in pictures. I love mixing the colors together. This pic is a month or more after I dyed my hair. I have not so shy violet, ocean blue, huckleberry blue, and purple passion in it.
Jess I.
Jess I.

Do not buy this product. It is horrible. I used this product on my hair a few years back in middle school and my hair was bleached to a very bright blonde. Yes, the hairdye did smell nice, and had a very nice dark pink color at first. I washed it out and it was lighter than it was supposed to. So I dyed it again and it was darker. After one or two showers, the color completely stripped out of my hair and left it coarse and orange-ish. My scalp was pink for over 2 weeks and I was so disappointed. Such a waste of money AND time.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.

I have only used the color Bubble Head Pink, but it is the best pink dye I've ever used! :) I would compare it to how people say Special Effects Atomic Pink is though, as in, it lasts FOREVERRRR and is an absolute pain to get out. I think the trick to it staying is to keep it in way longer than the directions say to. I think I left mine on for 4-6 hours, which isn't damaging since it's a direct dye! :3 If you want neon pink hair for months that never fades, this is the perfect dye, especially considering the price.
Marie W.
Marie W.
Tarpon Spgs, FL

purchased the Turquoise Color yesterday along with purple in another brand. I bleached my hair and then applied it. Left it on for about 20 -30 min and rinsed. This color did not stay. I tried to reapply today and left it on for 2 hours and it only stayed lightly in spastic places. Last night I also did the purple that was another brand on the top of my hair and it stayed. I wanted the turquoise on the under side. Will not buy this brand again was a total waste of money.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee

I am using this line of color to make up my pastel shades. I select whichever one I'm in the mood for and mix it with an extremely generous amount of white conditioner. I then let it sit in my hair for as long as I can(it moisturizes and causes no damage because it doesn't use developer.) It's not a great product but not bad, and I got it on sale! In my experience all the fun colored hair dyes fade extremely quickly regardless of what they claim
Melissia D.
Melissia D.
Arbuckle, CA

When using brightly colored hair dyes nothing ever lasts as long as you want it my biggest problem isn't the fact that it washes out so quickly it's that sometimes I get a color that I was not going for! Once I used the dark red and ended up with a bright pink and another time I was going for a deep purple and also end with a pink tint to my hair
Kylie F.
Kylie F.

I love changing my hair color every few months with semi-perminant colors, and these are the ones I keep going back to. like most of these kinds of colors you need to leave it in longer than its says to, I usually do for at least 3 hours. I love that it doesn't damage my hair, and feels great after rinsing, as well as smells like berries :)
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Akron , OH

Very good dye . I dyed my hair with the color huckleberry blue by color jamz and it stayed in my hair FOREVER. The color was very vibrant and when it faded it faded to a beautiful sky blue not like other dyes that fade to ugly nasty colors like green or orange . The dye smells great too . Very affordable price.
carmen c.
carmen c.

I like that It is one of the more affordable bright color dyes. This one always comes out looking hot pink on me. its very vibrant, but then again it depends if your hair is light enough before you apply this. It does bleed a lot when you wash your hair, and if you wash your hair often it will fade really fast.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Denver, Co

Im not a big fan of this brand. It stains like crazy so make sure you cover your sink, floor and use an old towel that you wont care if it will stain or not. Remember to wear gloves too, the color will stay on your hands for days. Also the color fades so fast
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA

What color have you guys try?
Roxanne W.
Roxanne W.

About how long does the color last?
Kelley B.
Kelley B.
Hackettstown, NJ

I was curious about the coloring product. I use btz bleaching kit but have never used their color line. How vibrant are the colors and how long do they typically last. I have bleached platinum blonde hair if that helps. Thanks!
Latrice S.
Latrice S.
Jonesboro, GA

Do u get gull coverage on gray hairs and does it last long ?
Jessica  J.
Jessica J.
Freeport, FL

I have been interested in coloring my hair with some fun colors! I haven't tried this brand...I'm fact when I do color my hair it's usually a dark brown. How easy is this product to use? Do you get good, quality results? I've looked at some kits at walmart and they come with bleach, does this product come with bleach also?

Join Now