Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • I washed it out the first time and pretty much all of the dye came out! in 7 reviews.

• Did not last very long at all, and the colors didn't come out that bright. in 5 reviews.

• The color did not fade fast at all, yes it will bleed, its semi-permanent just like manic panic. in 5 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    brenda c.
    brenda c.

4 influensters found this helpful

love the bright neon colors, however fades way too fast.
    One day its like hot pink n the next its almost faded orange.. Disappointing.

Renae G.
    Renae G.

1 influenster found this helpful

I usually buy better stuff to color my hair, but a friend gave me a bottle of purple that didn't work on her daughter's hair. My daughter has blond hair and since she just needed her streaks touched up before picture day, I decided to try this. I put it on top of what I'd already colored a few weeks ago with a different brand, and I colored a little more to even out areas that had been bled on to. On the new hair, the color did not take at all. It may have brightened up the previously colored hair, but not enough to really be noticeable. I definitely would not recommend this product. (Also, unless they've changed the formula, stay away from Manic Panic, it's just as bad.)

Alyssa S.
    Alyssa S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I've used many different brands of demi and semi permanent dyes over the years. I saw the price tag on Beyond the Zone and thought I'd give it a try, huge mistake! I bleached the sections I wanted to use it on, let my hair air dry and then added the dye. The instructions said leave on for 20 minutes, but if you've used semi dyes before, you know that longer is always better. I waited 3 hours and the color looked like it was going to be amazing... until I rinsed it out. I used cold water and no shampoo, but sadly every bit of the dye washed out.

Jessica Z.
    Jessica Z.

1 influenster found this helpful

I actually tried this dye (Party-Time Pink) multiple times, and both were not very satisfactory. The first time, I followed all of the instructions on the bottle, leaving the dye in damp, towel-dried hair for 10-20 minutes. The color didn't show up at all, even on my bleached hair. The second time, I tried it on dry hair, and I left the dye in for several hours. It showed up some (a lot more than the first time), but when I showered, it faded a lot. I really wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

Ashley P.
    Ashley P.

1 influenster found this helpful

I'm a professional licensed cosmetologist.
    I purchased the color "candy apple red" and it was not even close to red! I bleached my hair blonde the first time and it came out so pink the 2nd time I bleached with I left the blonde a little orange so it could hold the red color and it came out the same pink color as the first time :p I usually use pravana and N Rage.

Instagram.com/xashlyrosex

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Kelley B.
    Kelley B.

I was curious about the coloring product. I use btz bleaching kit but have never used their color line. How vibrant are the colors and how long do they typically last. I have bleached platinum blonde hair if that helps. Thanks!

2 answers Nov 26 - 2014 - 5:47 p.m.
    Jennifer N.
    Jennifer N.

what color have you guys try?

5 answers Jul 04 - 2013 - 7:26 p.m.
    Roxanne W.
    Roxanne W.

About how long does the color last?

3 answers Jun 28 - 2013 - 5:50 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION