Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray

by Beyond The Zone

Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray creates totally awesome texture and tousled strands for that "day at the beach" look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Frankfort, OH
Perfect for those beach waves when you get out of the pool, lake or ocean! Has a nice smell & doesn't dry out the hair. Love this product.
Dayton, OH
Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray uploaded by Sara C.
Product is a MUST for texturizing my curls. I can spray this in and let it air dry and still get perfect beachy waves!
Las vegas, NV
I do not like this product. Does nothing for me! Not your mothers salt spray is so much better !!
Black diamond
I’m not a fan of sea salt sprays as they leave my fine curly hair feeling brittle and tacky. This product worked to make thicker but I don’t particularly like the way it felt. I like to be able to run my fingers through my hair and I couldn’t do that with this.
I absolutely LOVE Beach Head! I usually do loose curls and then add this to the ends of my hair and scrunch. It adds the perfect amount of texture and creates perfect brachytherapy curls/waves! Super affordable, I picked it up at Sally's.

Looking for your answer?