BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray creates totally awesome texture and tousled strands for that "day at the beach" look. see more...

Mel M.
The product smells great. Is light weight. Although it works more like a hairspray. Once it dries into your hair it makes it very stiff. Leaves it feeling and sounding crunchy when lightly applied. It does create a beach wave look. If it didn’t make hair so stiff I would definitely recommend it to others!
Kara E.
Collierville, TN
This product gave my wavy hair some body but it had a really odd texture after it was styled. It literally felt like I had been in sat water which I guess that’s what it is supposed to be lol. I prefer Not Your Mothers
Tanah T.
Plant City, FL
Love this stuff! I first learned about it from one of my cousins a few years ago. Works great on curly hair when paired with a defrizzer such as One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream. The only thing I don't like about it is after I spray and scrunch it into my hair it leaves me hands a little dry if I don't wash it off right away. But it doesn't dry my hair out at all!
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I have fine, extremely straight hair and have given this product several chances, unfortunately it just doesn't work well for me and leaves my hair feeling disgusting. It does have a nice scent but that's not enough to make me want to repurchase it.
Rian K.
Sandusky, OH
This product i have used since it came out and I continue to use it. It is great for the summer when you just want those beach waves. The only down part is you can't really use it everyday it will dry your hair out bad and so I recommend using a moisturizing treatment after use. I would recommend this to any of my friends and it smells so good.
Melissa A.
3 stars because i hate how this gets clumpy with the spray bottle. recently they came out with an aerosol version of this sea salt spray and ive bought 4 or 5 bottles of it i love the aerosol so much. it provides even texture without clumping
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
This texturizing spray isn't one of the best that I have used however it is better than others I have used it does leave a little bit of a residue on your hair after you use it but the smell is amazing
Dania W.
Absolutely looove how my hair looks! My hair is very straight but when I braid it the night before and then add the spray in the morning I get that effortless beachy waves. Definitely a great buy! Will be buying when I run out
Breanne R.
Made my hair feel really weird and look oil and crunchy. I would not recommend this product at all and it wasn't cheap! Maybe it's just my hair that is doesn't work on. I'll have to try it again but I wouldn't wasn't my money on t again!
Riley G.
Phoenix, AZ
Pros: has a pump that's works really well and sprays evenly. The pump can lock and unlock which is super helpful for traveling. Has a pleasant scent.

Cons: not the best formula I definitely have used better sprays and this one is good but not the best. Leaves my hair dry and slightly crunchy.