BY BEYOND THE ZONE #60 in Texturizing Spray

Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray creates totally awesome texture and tousled strands for that "day at the beach" look. see more...

Amber A.
Perfection for summer! After washing my hair I add the BTZ beach head seaside smooth anti frizz cream and let hair air dry while using curling spirals. Then sprits the ends of my hair with the BTZ beach head surf shake sea salt texturizing spray and scrunch/ shake out my hair for a effortless beach look. Smells amazing and does exactly what it advertises!
Mel M.
Brockton, MA
The product smells great. Is light weight. Although it works more like a hairspray. Once it dries into your hair it makes it very stiff. Leaves it feeling and sounding crunchy when lightly applied. It does create a beach wave look. If it didn’t make hair so stiff I would definitely recommend it to others!
Tanah T.
Plant City, FL
Love this stuff! I first learned about it from one of my cousins a few years ago. Works great on curly hair when paired with a defrizzer such as One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream. The only thing I don't like about it is after I spray and scrunch it into my hair it leaves me hands a little dry if I don't wash it off right away. But it doesn't dry my hair out at all!
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I have fine, extremely straight hair and have given this product several chances, unfortunately it just doesn't work well for me and leaves my hair feeling disgusting. It does have a nice scent but that's not enough to make me want to repurchase it.
Melissa A.
3 stars because i hate how this gets clumpy with the spray bottle. recently they came out with an aerosol version of this sea salt spray and ive bought 4 or 5 bottles of it i love the aerosol so much. it provides even texture without clumping
Dania W.
Absolutely looove how my hair looks! My hair is very straight but when I braid it the night before and then add the spray in the morning I get that effortless beachy waves. Definitely a great buy! Will be buying when I run out
Kara M.
Collierville, TN
This product gave my wavy hair some body but it had a really odd texture after it was styled. It literally felt like I had been in sat water which I guess that’s what it is supposed to be lol. I prefer Not Your Mothers
Reese S.
houston, tx
sea salt goes so well with anyone with curly hair ! i snatched this up at my local sally’s beauty supply and pair it with noodle head curl cream and it helps define my curls while keeping frizz down at the same time !
Breanne R.
Troy, OH
Made my hair feel really weird and look oil and crunchy. I would not recommend this product at all and it wasn't cheap! Maybe it's just my hair that is doesn't work on. I'll have to try it again but I wouldn't wasn't my money on t again!
Kimberlea G.
Nitro, WV
I got this for me and my girls to use at the beach and I really like it and would by it again when I go to the beach. It has a really Beach sent and it’s not expensive