Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray

by Beyond The Zone

Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray creates totally awesome texture and tousled strands for that "day at the beach" look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Felton , DE
Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray uploaded by Donna R.
This is essential for 2nd and 3rd day hair for curly haired girls. I have wavy/ curly hair when I don't straighten it. I just spray this on my dry hair and scrunch it, brings life back to your curls. Yes, I recommend and will repurchase.
Kenner, LA
Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray uploaded by Adrianna A.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This product is $8.49 (right around there) at Sally Beauty Supple. I gave one star because it leaves your hair feeling extremely dry and clumpy! I couldn’t even get a comb through my hair later that night. Definitely do not recommend!
For a little extra texture to get that perfect style this spray is easy to use, light and affordable! It adds just enough texture to keep my hair in place but can be a great product for a messy look. The smell is refreshing as well
Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray uploaded by Teresa D.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I just recently got this product and I can’t really see that it does much for my hair I don’t notice it giving my hair any texture it does smell good though and it wasn’t expensive
West des moines
Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray uploaded by Emily S.
I just bought this product from Sally's and I love it! It smells awesome and gives good texture. I haven't noticed any waves but I bought it for texture in particular. I think the price can go down 1 or 2 more dollars. I recommened this to anyone who wants a good texturizing spray.
Bossier City, LA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I just got this and tried it out. It does give some texture but no beach waves at all. I have used other products that gave me amazing beach waves, but Sally's had this on sale so I thought I would give it a try and I will not use it again.
Belvidere, IL
Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray uploaded by Kat R.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is the perfect beach wave product for days when I just don't have the time to curl my hair! It works best on wet hair and you may need a lot of spritses to really hold in your new mermaid locks. The smell is very pleasant. Sweet but not overwhelming. I feel like a beach goddess every time I use this! Compared to other brands like Bed Head and John Frieda, this stuff blows them out of the park with staying power and texturising. I guarantee you this will save you so much time in the morning getting ready. The product can feel a bit heavy after your hair dries and sets. However, it's not uncomfortable or crunchy. My hair remains soft and protected without heat damage! Pick yourself up a bottle or two at your local Sally Beauty Supply! 🌊
Plant City, FL
Love this stuff! I first learned about it from one of my cousins a few years ago. Works great on curly hair when paired with a defrizzer such as One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream. The only thing I don't like about it is after I spray and scrunch it into my hair it leaves me hands a little dry if I don't wash it off right away. But it doesn't dry my hair out at all!
Lincoln, NE
Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray uploaded by Ashley N.
I have fine, extremely straight hair and have given this product several chances, unfortunately it just doesn't work well for me and leaves my hair feeling disgusting. It does have a nice scent but that's not enough to make me want to repurchase it.
3 stars because i hate how this gets clumpy with the spray bottle. recently they came out with an aerosol version of this sea salt spray and ive bought 4 or 5 bottles of it i love the aerosol so much. it provides even texture without clumping

Looking for your answer?