BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Beach Head Surf Shake Sea Salt Texturizing Spray creates totally awesome texture and tousled strands for that "day at the beach" look. see more...

shelby s.
Jackson, KY
I like the beach hair look, and also not having to spend tons of time getting that look and this product did just that. However I wait until my hair is almost dry and then use it because it seems to work and look better. This doesn't make my hair look greasy like a few other sea salt sprays I've used.
Vanessa B.
Clementon, NJ
I love the smell and texture this sea salt spray gives my hair. I tend to avoid using hairspray since it contains a lot of alcohol, which drys my hair out, but this product gives me the volume that I would get from hairspray. Has a long lasting texture as if you spent the day on the beach
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
I was looking for a replacement for BTZ Super Sexy texturizing spray and decided to try this to achieve my heatless wavy hair. It didn't work for me, my hair was just about as wavy as it would have been had I put nothing in it.
Grass P.
Winchester, KY
If you're wanting to create beachy waves THIS IS THE PRODUCT TO PURCHASE. This is my holy grail to wavy hair! It smells amazing and adds great texture to any hair type
Kasie S.
Frankfort, OH
Perfect for those beach waves when you get out of the pool, lake or ocean! Has a nice smell & doesn't dry out the hair. Love this product.
Mel M.
The product smells great. Is light weight. Although it works more like a hairspray. Once it dries into your hair it makes it very stiff. Leaves it feeling and sounding crunchy when lightly applied. It does create a beach wave look. If it didn’t make hair so stiff I would definitely recommend it to others!
Tanah T.
Plant City, FL
Love this stuff! I first learned about it from one of my cousins a few years ago. Works great on curly hair when paired with a defrizzer such as One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream. The only thing I don't like about it is after I spray and scrunch it into my hair it leaves me hands a little dry if I don't wash it off right away. But it doesn't dry my hair out at all!
Elaine V.
I recently purchased this and it is the first sea salt spray I have tried. I use it whenever I am in a hurry and need to get out of the door. It is okay but would need to try out other sea salt sprays to know if this is the best or not. My only complaint is that it did leave my hair feeling really dry not sure if that is what it is suppose to do or not.
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I have fine, extremely straight hair and have given this product several chances, unfortunately it just doesn't work well for me and leaves my hair feeling disgusting. It does have a nice scent but that's not enough to make me want to repurchase it.
Rian K.
Sandusky, OH
This product i have used since it came out and I continue to use it. It is great for the summer when you just want those beach waves. The only down part is you can't really use it everyday it will dry your hair out bad and so I recommend using a moisturizing treatment after use. I would recommend this to any of my friends and it smells so good.