Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBeyond
Superfood Blend Salmon, Egg & Pumpkin Recipe Dry Dog Food

Beyond Superfood Blend Salmon, Egg & Pumpkin Recipe Dry Dog Food

by Beyond

It all starts with the ingredients. Naturally. Feeding with purpose is about knowing exactly what your dog is eating – real, recognizable ingredients you know and trust. We thoughtfully select natural ingredients like salmon, egg and pumpkin with ad

How much pumpkin is in this recipe? I thought pumpkin was used to help dogs who are constipated. Is this food designed for that purpose?
How much fiber is in this? As I am told a teaspoon per 10lbs of dog body weight of canned 100% pumpkin is a good source of fiber for dogs.
Start your review of Beyond Superfood Blend Salmon, Egg & Pumpkin Recipe Dry Dog Food!
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
After receiving a Purina Beyond voxbox in a different flavor and seeing how much my dog enjoyed it I decided to give other varieties a try. This is the current bag we have and she is loving it mixed with her current food. As well, because the ingredients are better I feel good about giving it to her.
Kate W.
Portland, OR
Beyond Superfood Blend Salmon, Egg & Pumpkin Recipe Dry Dog Food uploaded by Kate W.
Our terrier-whippet cross is highly anxious with tendencies to GI issues and is also a *super* picky eater. After much trial and error we found this line seemed to have the best results and she’s crazy about fish so the salmon variety is an especially big hit.
Deac M.
Austin, TX
Out puppy dog Max really enjoys the bite size pieces of this particular dogfood. Not only is it easy for him to chew (schnauzer doggy owner) but it helps max with his periodontic issues. Definitely recommend.
Kiaya F.
Fort Benton, MT
We had used a different brand of dog food for our dogs foe years, and our local store stopped carrying it so we switched to this, and at first our dogs loved it actually looked like it was making them seem healthier but now the dogs have stopped eating it... they refuse to eat it, and it was almost double the cost of our old brand so we are switching back.
Kelsey L.
Fort Worth, TX
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and skin. This dog food has helped both issues resolve. It is also a lot more affordable than some other dog foods on the market. I highly recommend to other pet owners.
April S.
Reno, NV
For the price this is a good food. I worked in pet retail for over 10 years and tried the better brands first. My cat wouldn't touch them. I feed this and wet food
Gayla R.
Thompsonville, IL
My dogs love this stuff! It smells really good and it has so many natural healthy ingredients as well! I highly recommend this product to anyone who has a dog that is the love of their life, like mine is!
Jessica C.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loves dry food that has fish flavors in it. I love this brand because it seems to help his teeth when he eats it and I am a big fan of any dog food that helps with a dog’s teeth. The only thing I don’t like about this particular dog food is that his breath stinks so bad after he eats it. But he’s so happy that I can ignore the stink mouth
shantel S.
ROGERSVILLE, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I feed my dog this food when I cant find his Rachel ray food! I just dont feel the ingredients are as whole as it claims to be
Renee F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is good food for my dog. Helps with her diet and keeps her at a good weight. I would definitely recommend this