Beyond Raw(r) LIT(tm) - Gummy Worm uploaded by Cheyenne H.

BY BEYOND RAW

Clinically Dosed Pre-Workout Built by Science. Driven by Obsession. Elevated Through Innovation. If it's on our labels, then it's in our bottles. Get lit and train with focus, power and pumps* Proven Ingredients. Proven Doses. Clinical Quality. Real Science. Real Results. SUMMARY: A concentrated, fully dosed powerful combination of clinically studied ingredients coming together in an objectively superior formula, designed to support consistently better workouts LITs sole purpose is to target extreme energy, mental alertness and nitric oxide production to maximize subjects ability to manifest the results over which they obsess. KEY BENEFITS: IMMEDIATE REACTION: Engineered to deliver super-charged energy to the subject who works every day. NEUROLOGICAL INTENSITY: As subjects initiate pre-workout protocols, LIT provides unrivaled mental alertness, eliminating perceived obstacles. MUSCLE PUMP: Nitric oxide stimulator to support vasodilation for extreme muscle pumps. LEARN MORE ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS: Creatine: A substance produced in the liver, pancreas and kidneys is made up of the amino acids methionine, arginine and glycine. It is stored in skeletal muscle, the heart, brain, testes, retina and other tissues in the form of free creatine and phosphocreatine (PCr). As one of the most popular and studied sports nutrition ingredients, over 500 clinical studies have evaluated the effects of creatine supplementation on muscle physiology and/or exercise capacity. Creatine is effective because it helps muscles make and circulate ATP, the energy fuel for quick intense activity of short duration such as weightlifting or sprinting. It also plays a role in supplying substrate for the phosphocreatine system where it serves as a phosphate donor during high intensity exercise. This allows for the energy restoration and maintenance of high power output for muscl see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jackie F.
This pre workout really is my go-to. I love taking it when I workout and it tastes great so I keep drinking and stay hydrated. I’ve been using it for months now and I still do not take a full scoop. That often times makes me itchy. Taking 2/3 or half scoop is what I would recommend to start before you know how it will affect you. It keeps me focused and I feel that I’m able to lift more while using it! (Maybe placebo effect but either way!)
Erika L.
Demorest, GA
I decided to give this a try because my sister takes this and recommended it to me. I gotta say i really didnt feel a burst of energy just a tingly feeling i think next time i need to do a full scoop. The taste is amazing though.
Samantha T.
Searcy, AR
I love this preworkout!! It will make you feel a little tingly all over your skin which I actually enjoy because it makes be able to feel when it is working more. Definantly helps push through those tough work outs and even helps keep me focused throughout the day. Also the flavor tastes delicious like sour candy. Helps keep my sweet tooth cravings down
c. ♡.
North Carolina
The first time i took this pre workout i ended up workout out for four hours and i still had energy afterwards haha. this stuff has great flavor, i love gummy worms! i bought this at my local GNC and the price wasn't too bad! it has good workout nutrients in it as well!
Laleh T.
This preworkout is my absolute favorite! It gives me clean energy and it tastes fantastic. It's easy to drink and getting me though my leg days. I feel like I have a lot more power with my lifts and amazing concentration. I would highly recommend this.
Yesica V.
Visalia, CA
Lit is a great dietary supplement to take before your workout, I take a full scoop with 8oz of water 30 min before my workout. I bought mine at GNC for about $40. Over all I’m very satisfied and it tastes great.
Melissa B.
Yuma, AZ
This is my favorite preworkout right now! It gives me the energy I need to get the most out of my workout. Does not make me jittery. Does give me a ton of face tinglies!
Alexandra M.
Hands down my favorite pre-workout, and I've tried quite a few. Even a month or two into taking it, I don't seem to build up a tolerance and I only take about 3/4 of a scoop. It doesn't leave me with that itchy tingly feeling (typically comes from niacin), and it doesn't keep me up at night. I have repurchased several times!
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Tastes just like a gummy worm - delicious! Decent ingredients although a bit pricey for what is in it. I believe it is a GNC brand so it really shouldn't be $40 for 30 servings. Gave a decent workout - start with a half of scoop if you have never used a pre workout before or are sensitive to caffeine. I had no trouble falling asleep a few hours after my workout but my caffeine tolerance is quite high.
Roberta C.
Lisle, IL
It tastes great!! But the first time I used it I did t feel it a lot it only gave me a tingling sensation. But then I decided to give it a try with the full scoop and it made me feel itchy from all over my body and some red spots started appearing in my face, arms and hands. I don't know if it is normal or if it was an allergic reaction.
Tiffany B.
How would you rate this against C4 explosive energy preworkout?