Beyond Raw(r) LIT(tm) - Gummy Worm uploaded by Cheyenne H.

BY BEYOND RAW

Clinically Dosed Pre-Workout Built by Science. Driven by Obsession. Elevated Through Innovation. If it's on our labels, then it's in our bottles. Get lit and train with focus, power and pumps* Proven Ingredients. Proven Doses. Clinical Quality. Real Science. Real Results. SUMMARY: A concentrated, fully dosed powerful combination of clinically studied ingredients coming together in an objectively superior formula, designed to support consistently better workouts LITs sole purpose is to target extreme energy, mental alertness and nitric oxide production to maximize subjects ability to manifest the results over which they obsess. KEY BENEFITS: IMMEDIATE REACTION: Engineered to deliver super-charged energy to the subject who works every day. NEUROLOGICAL INTENSITY: As subjects initiate pre-workout protocols, LIT provides unrivaled mental alertness, eliminating perceived obstacles. MUSCLE PUMP: Nitric oxide stimulator to support vasodilation for extreme muscle pumps. LEARN MORE ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS: Creatine: A substance produced in the liver, pancreas and kidneys is made up of the amino acids methionine, arginine and glycine. It is stored in skeletal muscle, the heart, brain, testes, retina and other tissues in the form of free creatine and phosphocreatine (PCr). As one of the most popular and studied sports nutrition ingredients, over 500 clinical studies have evaluated the effects of creatine supplementation on muscle physiology and/or exercise capacity. Creatine is effective because it helps muscles make and circulate ATP, the energy fuel for quick intense activity of short duration such as weightlifting or sprinting. It also plays a role in supplying substrate for the phosphocreatine system where it serves as a phosphate donor during high intensity exercise. This allows for the energy restoration and maintenance of high power output for muscl see more...

Buy on Jet.com
c. ♡.
North Carolina
The first time i took this pre workout i ended up workout out for four hours and i still had energy afterwards haha. this stuff has great flavor, i love gummy worms! i bought this at my local GNC and the price wasn't too bad! it has good workout nutrients in it as well!
Laleh T.
This preworkout is my absolute favorite! It gives me clean energy and it tastes fantastic. It's easy to drink and getting me though my leg days. I feel like I have a lot more power with my lifts and amazing concentration. I would highly recommend this.
Melissa B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my favorite preworkout right now! It gives me the energy I need to get the most out of my workout. Does not make me jittery. Does give me a ton of face tinglies!
Alexandra M.
Hands down my favorite pre-workout, and I've tried quite a few. Even a month or two into taking it, I don't seem to build up a tolerance and I only take about 3/4 of a scoop. It doesn't leave me with that itchy tingly feeling (typically comes from niacin), and it doesn't keep me up at night. I have repurchased several times!
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Tastes just like a gummy worm - delicious! Decent ingredients although a bit pricey for what is in it. I believe it is a GNC brand so it really shouldn't be $40 for 30 servings. Gave a decent workout - start with a half of scoop if you have never used a pre workout before or are sensitive to caffeine. I had no trouble falling asleep a few hours after my workout but my caffeine tolerance is quite high.
Roberta C.
Lisle, IL
It tastes great!! But the first time I used it I did t feel it a lot it only gave me a tingling sensation. But then I decided to give it a try with the full scoop and it made me feel itchy from all over my body and some red spots started appearing in my face, arms and hands. I don't know if it is normal or if it was an allergic reaction.
Shawnessey A.
Worcester
I got this not too long ago, and whenever I take it it gives me a boost of energy. I don't drink coffee so I can't rely on that caffeine to wake me up before a workout. I do wish that ore workouts were a little cheaper but if it's good I'm fine with it
Lindsey S.
This is AMAZING. Instant energy and no crash. The only reason it's not 5 stars is because of the caffeine my body would get crazy cravings the day I didn't take it. Blue Raspberry flavor the bomb!
Vendy P.
Webster, TX
I've tried so many pre workouts & this one just beats each one! It taste just like gummy worms, it makes me just want to drink all of it. Plus it gives you the jitters right away when you drink it. So I do recommend this product!
Kirsten C.
Best pre workout I've ever had! Tried C4, Graphite, Shattered, etc. I've very picky when it comes to tasting new flavors but this one was the best. Sampled it at GNC and loved it! Gave me everything I was looking for!
Tiffany B.
How would you rate this against C4 explosive energy preworkout?