BY BEYOND RAW

Lab Grade 2 Grams Per Serving Gluten Free SUMMARY: A nutritional compound derived from amino acids, Carnitine facilitates the metabolism of long chain fatty acids. It may support nitric oxide, circulation and blood flow. It also fuels exercise and supports recovery. A non-essential amino acid that can be synthesized by the body and facilitates the metabolism and transport of long chain fatty acids. Found abundantly in red meat, carnitine is stored in skeletal muscles where it is needed to transform fatty acids into energy. Mix 1 scoop into 8 ounces of water, fruit juice or sports drink. For optimal fat-burning potential, consume with a carb-containing meal post-workout. see more...

Ivette C.
I bought this product at GNC after a recommendation from an employee there. L Carnitine is supposed to aid in the break down of fat and long chain fatty acids. I had never taken this supplement in this form before (I used to take the capsules) but i think this way is convenient. I mix this into my amino energy drink before the gym. It is a crystallized powder form with a scoop, 1 scoop daily. It smells a bit funky but it has no taste/ can’t taste it in my aminos drink. I definitely sweat a lot more when I take this supplement, idk if that’s a coincidence, but it would make sense that it would do that. I’ve definitely seen results while taking this the past 2 months, and I would recommend it to my friends. But ofcourse always do your own research.
Gabriela V.
Supposed to help burn calories according to the guy at GNC when I do good and am consistent at a workout I can see the results otherwise no smells funny too but has no taste

back