MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersClinique
Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage + 24-Hour Wear

Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage + 24-Hour Wear

Shop Clinique Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage + 24-Hour Wear. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Has anybody tried this concealer for your dark circles?Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage + 24-Hour Wear
How does this apply with a beauty blender? If so, wet or dry sponge?
Anyone that has tried this concealer, how is the coverage for the product?
Start your review of Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage + 24-Hour Wear!
Patti D.
Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage + 24-Hour Wear uploaded by Patti D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Moderately Fair 10
This is by far my favorite concealer I have tried. It is thin and buildable so it does not look cakey or crease up on me. It is waterproof and has caffeine in it for tightening. It stays all day and has great coverage. I have repurchased it 4 times because I can find nothing that compares. I would definitely recommend trying it! Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage + 24-Hour Wear
Madi M.
Bloomington, IL
Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage + 24-Hour Wear uploaded by Madi M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Very Fair 02
This is tiny! I had gotten a sample of this and loved it few years ago. It’s always been in my favorites to try to get when I could. Well I was able to snag this from Sephora when they had it on sale. $12. The product itself is tiny. A little goes a long way tho with this product but for this being $21 I was expecting something slightly bigger then this. It’s a great concealer otherwise tho. Love this shade on me to use when I needful correct dark spots when I don’t feel like putting foundation on because it’s hot and humid out. So this stuff works great for that.
Jenine M.
Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage + 24-Hour Wear uploaded by Jenine M.
This definitely does the trick of covering anything you want to hide on your face but it is very thick so make sure you only use a very tiny bit at a time. I also noticed that it does leave shine on your face so if you don’t want to look oily make sure to use a translucent powder Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage + 24-Hour Wear
Neal H.
Lawndale, NC
Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage + 24-Hour Wear uploaded by Neal H.
Review for: Apricot Corrector
Ok I'm about to get real with you ok? My name is Kat and yes sometimes I have to shave my upper lip and omg yes sometimes my chin too! This is embarrassing enough without looking like you've got a five o'clock shadow on top of it! $#& me gently with a chainsaw Heather! So this product works to counter the "blue" color of hair or shadow.( you know orange is opposite blue on the color wheel and all that from makeup theory) Most orange color correctors were too hard to cover themselves on me and just don't work. Well thanks Clinique for this light, blendable yet full coverage APRICOT concealer because it works. IT WORKS! Yes girl, don't look for me in Ring 3 at the Circus because I am no longer the bearded lady! Cheers!
claribel E.
Plano
Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage + 24-Hour Wear uploaded by claribel E.
Review for: Moderately Fair 12
This is the concealer I use to hide blemishes. I use a different one to brighten. It isn’t too heavy on the skin which I do enjoy.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Deep 26
I love this concealer. It goes on so smoothly. It's rich and creamy. It lasts a while and worth the price. I love all of Clinique's products. I have never gone wrong purchasing Clinique. I would buy again and recommend.
Allison W.
Bethlehem, PA
Beyond Perfecting Super Concealer Camouflage + 24-Hour Wear uploaded by Allison W.
Review for: Very Fair 02
I love this concealer! It does not crease on my eye and it’s one of the few that does not!
Amel B.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Medium 18
The concealer gives a smooth texture, very easy to apply and blend well with the skin. I recommend this product!
Crystal V.
Wilson, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Love Clinique foundation and concealer. This is my go to brand Of foundation and concealer
Linda M.
Review for: Medium 20
This was my first time using this concealer that I purchased from Macy's. The packaging was nice, but the product settled and creased almost immediately after I put it on. I would not buy this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nayelly A.