MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersClinique
Beyond Perfecting Powder Foundation + Concealer

Beyond Perfecting Powder Foundation + Concealer

Shop Clinique Beyond Perfecting Powder Foundation + Concealer. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What level of coverage is this? & what type of skin is this best for?
Is this good for dry, textured skin?
Start your review of Beyond Perfecting Powder Foundation + Concealer!
Vipasana K.
Beyond Perfecting Powder Foundation + Concealer uploaded by Vipasana K.
Beyond Perfecting Powder Foundation + Concealer uploaded by Vipasana K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Golden Neutral
Never been a huge fan of powder foundations, but this one is pretty good! For a lighter coverage, I use the powder on it’s own and for a full coverage look, I layer it over my liquid foundation. I love how does not make my skin look cakey. It’s pretty easy to carry in the purse for touch ups throughout the day at work. Took a star off because clinique seriously needs to work on the shade range. I got the golden neutral shade which is described as ‘moderately fair, warm neutral undertones’ which matches me perfectly but I’m usually medium/tan. Glad I didn’t go off of their description!
Miranda M.
Beyond Perfecting Powder Foundation + Concealer uploaded by Miranda M.
Review for: Golden Neutral
I have oily skin and went to ulta to get help finding a powder Foundation and the girl recommended this, I was a little hesitant because I haven't used any of their makeup before but decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! This really looks good on my skin and helps with with oil! I have horrible luck with foundations because my face is so oily but I really love this one! I am so happy she recommended this product to me!
Jen M.
Marietta, GA
This is hands down the best pressed powder foundation formula I have ever used, and I have used a whole lot of them in my life. It is great by itself, although I do have to add my own concealer after for my dark under eye area, etc. I have normal to oily skin, and I usually only wear BareMinerals on my days off, but I really wanted something I could literally slap on and go if I am in a rush and don't feel like putting on a ton of makeup just bumming around town. I wouldn't say it has a full coverage, but it is a solid medium, in my opinion. I wish Clinique had more yellow toned foundations though, I find that they can run a bit pink on me, but the shade Alabaster works okay for my NC20-25 skin tone.
Katy J.
Kingsland, TX
Review for: Dune
I’ve used the shade Dune. It’s just the right color for my neutral toned fair skin. I use this powder foundation over the Clinique acne solutions foundation. It doesn’t get too cakey, and it provides an even boost of coverage on top of my liquid foundation. Love it, and have and will purchase it again!
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
Beyond Perfecting Powder Foundation + Concealer uploaded by Ashley A.
Review for: Alabaster
I like using this powder foundation when im to lazy to use liquid. Its quick and easy to use and because it also has concealer in it, it covers imperfections pretty good. It helps a little with oil but i still need to use a blotting sheet eventually.
amanda M.
North Mankato, MN
Review for: Creamwhip
I'm not one for powder foundation because I have dry skin. I was recommended this product and turns out it was fantastic. It's a little bit creamy feeling so it doesn't make my skin feel dehydrated. This product has good coverage and a good wear time. I would recommend this to others!
Katie F.
Erie, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Golden Neutral
I am so in love with this powder foundation and concealer! It is absolutely amazing! My previous brand of powder was discontinued and I tried this one hoping I would get lucky! I would highly recommend this powder to anyone looking for a beautiful matte finish. The packaging is super cute, and I like how the applicator is in a separate compartment! This powder is so creamy to the touch. It applies very easily and does a wonderful job hiding any slight imperfections. It is full coverage and gives your a skin a beautiful matte finish! I will definitely continue using this product!
Meredith V.
New York
Review for: Breeze
I’ve had this product for 2 years and I use it all the time. Powder doesn’t expire so I seriously am still using while it’s this old. It’s long lasting and solid coverage. Sits well on top of liquid foundation and is a great tool to press foundation and concealer with. Very effective, def recommend! I use the shade “breeze” and have fair skin / light complexion
Stephanie B.
Gainesville, GA
Review for: Honey
Es mi producto de diario. Siento que deja mi cara perfecta para lo que venga. No tiene nada en contra, todo es pros. Le cambiaría el precio pero en realidad dura mucho es porque sea más económico. Es mi primera vez utilizandolo ya había utilizado de la marca.
Claire V.
ottawa
Beyond Perfecting Powder Foundation + Concealer uploaded by Claire V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Dune
I cannot stress how much I LOVE this product. As I suffer from lupus I have chronic facial redness and occasional irritated and raised pores because of it. This product truly made me cry when I first tried it because it hid ALL of my redness and imperfections. It was like seeing my old skin again! It looks so natural, is light and has no scent, is buildable (non-cakey) and is SWEAT PROOF!! I was color matched at ULTA and I will never use another foundation. I am sold!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...