Beyond Natural Defining Eye Pencil # 600 Buff Revlon 0.08 oz Eye Pencil For Women

BY REVLON

Crisma G.
I Love this eye pencil so much!! I got it in the color Buff. It glides on smoothly without having to warm it up with your palms. The products itself is very creamy and rich with tons on glitz. I feel the buff color is my favorite but the plumberry shade is also very cute. I use this a lot on my eyes and I've even used it on my lips a few times.
Mairangelica L.
Revlon eyeliner pencil, one that surely must have in your bag. This is a beautiful bronze color that lightens and accentuates the eyes in a way like no other. With excellent coverage, not Secoy makes its function. With this product you will achieve a natural look without any effort and will make magic in your makeup at night.
brooke B.
Sag Harbor, NY
"I am always trying to look as natural as possible and thanks to Beyond Natural Defining eye pencil
I can capture that natural look that I am going for. I like that I only need to apply it once and it will last the whole day! I would definitely recommend you picking it up the next time you are out!
Jade W.
Richmond, VA
I'm not picky when it comes to eye liner but I have to say I keep coming to this one. I find that pencil eye liners are easier for me to control, I don't like bulky lines. I would definitely recommend this.
Amber P.
Sylvester
Love this product I use it literally every time I go out on a date. Love the look it gives my eyes a natural yet beautiful result most can't believe I'm even wearing it at all.
Yanira L.
I was impressed with this eye pencil. By the end of day my liners start to smudge and I'm constantly using q-Tips to fix. This eyeliner is long lasting and goes on smoothly. It also looks very natural for a everyday look.
Diana S.
I really like using this I pencil for smudgy smoky I look I mostly use it on my lower lash line. It does a pretty good job of staying in place I have very oily skin so it did need some touch up towards the end of the day.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've actually used this as an eyebrow pencil for a long time. I couldn't imagine using it as a liner. But, for eyebrows it has just enough pigmentation, and the right consistency.
Kelly K.
Charlotte, NC
Great pencil that goes on very smooth. I can't attest to how it lasts during the day, but I use it as a base for my liquid liner and it works really well to keep it on all day.
Jennifer W.
Crumpler, NC
I really enjoyed using this eyeliner unlike many others it goes on easy and stays on for more than just a few hours and when the day is over it washes off easily as well