Beyond Natural Cream to Powder Eye Shadow NO. 530 Plumberry by Revlon for Women - 0.20 oz Eye Shadow

BY REVLON

Choose a suitable shade from the 4 color - coordinated shades work individually or together for naturally gorgeous eyes. Lightweight formula applies like a cream blends easily and dries to a soft powder finish. Size: 0.20 oz. Eye Shadow. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is a great product that I love to use." in 1 review
  • "It's fairly inexpensive and looks great with every eye." in 1 review
  • "These shadows were a bit tough to get used to, texture wise." in 1 review
  • "I have never tried it but I think it would be good for brown eyes!" in 1 review
alexa C.
Vista, CA
This is one of my favorite! The first texture is creme and then to powder. It's has lasted me a while. I love how the instructions tell you were to apply the make up.(:
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
I love this eye shadow. I've been using it for years... I can only find it on amazon now. It's fairly inexpensive and looks great with every eye.
Anna D.
Burson, CA
I usually don't experiment with bold colors, but these colors are easy to apply and look great when on! Easy to use, love this product
J S.
Monterey, Ca
The colors in this palette are too similar. Doesn't give enough contrast. I'd have to carry more than one palette if I was traveling.
Janet R.
This is a great product! I love the colors! I like how it's little so it doesn't take much space in my peruse. Would recommend it.
Ashley F.
Hesperia, CA
These shadows were a bit tough to get used to, texture wise. They blend alright but I don't find myself reaching for them often.
Emily F.
Somerset, KY
This is a great product that I love to use. It is so light and smooth and leaves a great color. It also doesn't smudge!
Chelsea m.
Beautiful pallet of colors that literally lasts forever. It's got a creamy feel to it without dealing with the mess
Agne S.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Very smooth. I like that there are four colors to choose from so you can make 4 different smoky eyes.
Ramey T.
Love these colors - they are very neutral but have purple tone to them. They woukd be great for me!