Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsVegetarian MealsBeyond Meat
Beyond Meat Vegetarian Roasted Sweet Potato Chili with Beyond Beef

Beyond Meat® Vegetarian Roasted Sweet Potato Chili with Beyond Beef®

by Beyond Meat

Made with Beyond Beef® Crumbles, Chili Sauce, Tomatoes, Anaheim Pepper, and Fire Roasted Corn

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beyond Meat® Vegetarian Roasted Sweet Potato Chili with Beyond Beef®!
Mariam P.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product. I year ago I tried this brand and I don’t regret it at all. Have a good taste, the ingredients are not bad and have a good price.
Janiah F.
Somerset, NJ
It was pretty good! I have tried better bowls but it wasn’t disappointing. I am not a first time eater of beyond meat so I liked it.
Marisol C.
Coral Springs, FL
I missed eating great Chile for many years that I have not been eating dead animal products. This absolutely hit the spot with flavor. I was so excited to try it and was jot dissatisfied or disappointed. They hit the mark with the flavor with this one and love that they added all the extra ingredients for added deliciousness.

Looking for your answer?