GroceryFrozen FoodsVegetarian MealsBeyond Meat
Beyond Meat Vegetarian Indian Curry with Beyond Chicken

Beyond Meat® Vegetarian Indian Curry with Beyond Chicken®

by Beyond Meat

Made with Beyond Chicken® Strips, Roasted Red Potatoes, Roasted Cauliflower, Green Peas, Lentils and Red Quinoa in Curry Sauce.

Where can I buy these meals?
Start your review of Beyond Meat® Vegetarian Indian Curry with Beyond Chicken®!
Cheyenne M.
Lexington, KY
This is completely delicious! I am not a vegetarian but I buy these for emergency work lunches because they are the best frozen meals I have ever tried. They have great flavor, they are hearty, and pretty low on calories. They are around 5 bucks, which is not cheap, but I think they are a good value.
Destiny H.
Henrico, VA
My husband lives beyond meat sausages and chicken, so when we tried this I think he became open to trying even more of their products. He can be a huge skeptic with any “alternative” meats, so when he actually liked this I was relieved! We grab a couple every time we’re shopping just in case :)
avery S.
Indianapolis, IN
all of beyond meats products are so good and taste just like meat! i love this food so much