GroceryProduceTofu, Soy & Vegetarian ProductsBeyond Meat
Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total)

Beyond Meat Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total)

by Beyond Meat

Beyond Burger is the World's first plant-based burger that looks, cooks, and satisfies like beef without gluten, soy, or gmos.

20g of plant-based protein (more than beef!); 100% vegan; 8 packages of Two - 1/4 lb patties, 16 Patties Total; Soy and Gluten Free; Ships frozen in insulated container with dry ice

Has anyone tried beyond meat products?
How does it taste like ?Does it actually taste like meat?
How does this compare to real meat and how is the texture?
Start your review of Beyond Meat Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total)!
Sarah T.
Middletown, PA
Beyond Meat Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total) uploaded by Sarah T.
Purchased at: Target
Ohk so these are actually pretty terrific for a non meat burger. I grabbed them because curiosity got the best of me and I liked the protein content. They definitely exceeded my expectations. I'm not going to say they taste like meat because honesty they DON'T, however they do have a really good flavor as well as a meaty texture. I think the best part of these burgers is they don't leave a horrible aftertaste like I've experienced with so many others. As you can see my children are also fans so I'll definitely get these again!
Jade D.
Beyond Meat Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total) uploaded by Jade D.
Smells funny but once/if you get pass that then it gets better. I like to buy it from the Whole Foods burger section. They prepare it for you. $12 meal. Ask for a mix of regular fries and sweet potato fries with chipotle mayo on the side. 🔥🔥🔥
Sheri O.
Beaufort, SC
1,868 reviews
Beyond Meat Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total) uploaded by Sheri O.
Purchased at: Publix
I was amazingly pleased with these vegan burgers. Im not vegan but i'm trying to get more vegetables based products in my diet. These honestly taste like burgers! I mean, actual meat hamburgers. Juicy, tasty and oh so satisfying! I totally recommend them!
Indira M.
west park, FL
Beyond Meat Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total) uploaded by Indira M.
Purchased at: Costco
Amazing burgers. Tons of protein and if you grill them with barbecue sauce you will love them.
Julia R.
Plymouth, Pa
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been either vegetarian or vegan most of my life. The last 10 years have made it so much easier with all the new vegan products, but we were really lacking in the "burger" area. These by far are the best burgers out there. You cannot tell it is plants, the nutritional value is amazing for a vegan product, and as usual Beyond went way above and beyond in the ethical packaging. Great product, I suggest them to anyone that wants to try to eat less meat!!
Sandra B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beyond Meat Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total) uploaded by Sandra B.
These are the best vegan burgers. My 11-year-old daughter is a vegetarian and I could not find one burger that was soy-free and gluten-free that she liked. Then I came across these burgers and she loves them. I equally enjoy them and they are a staple in our diet. I was thrilled when we went to Hawaii and the resort we stayed in offered them. They are filling and taste just as good as a real hamburger.
Hilary R.
I have to say, I do love this product. Pre-made patties are continent but I actually prefer to buy the ground pack and form burgers myself.
Tara W.
Marietta, GA
Beyond Meat Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total) uploaded by Tara W.
Not bad! The taste and texture is spot on, it does not replace a beef burger of course but it is thick and juicy. This “burger” will definitely hold up on a grill. If you cook it for a few minutes it has a slight pinkness to it that resembles a medium well beef patty, I cooked mine crispy though. I liked it, I’d buy it again. My meat loving husband really enjoyed it as well, worth a chance at least 1 time.
Mayra D.
Wahiawa, HI
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite vegan patty. It looks so real Too if you’re wanting to sneak some plant based goodness at a bbq! The patties are thick and juicy, full of flavor. Just sub it in place of a beef patty when building your burger and you’ll be happy you did! They’re usually about $5 for 2 patties which depending what you’re used to can be a bit “much” but it’s still cheaper than eating out and much healthier for you.
melissa A.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Target
So yummy, a little on the salty side. It is great cooked on the stove and don't use the microwave because it doesn't give it the same taste.