Food & SnacksTofu, Soy & Vegetarian ProductsBeyond Meat
Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total)

Beyond Meat Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total)

by Beyond Meat

Beyond Burger is the World's first plant-based burger that looks, cooks, and satisfies like beef without gluten, soy, or gmos.

20g of plant-based protein (more than beef!); 100% vegan; 8 packages of Two - 1/4 lb patties, 16 Patties Total; Soy and Gluten Free; Ships frozen in insulated container with dry ice

Has anyone tried beyond meat products?
How does it taste like ?Does it actually taste like meat?
How does this compare to real meat and how is the texture?
Start your review of Beyond Meat Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total)!
Sarah T.
Middletown, PA
Beyond Meat Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total) uploaded by Sarah T.
Purchased at: Target
Ohk so these are actually pretty terrific for a non meat burger. I grabbed them because curiosity got the best of me and I liked the protein content. They definitely exceeded my expectations. I'm not going to say they taste like meat because honesty they DON'T, however they do have a really good flavor as well as a meaty texture. I think the best part of these burgers is they don't leave a horrible aftertaste like I've experienced with so many others. As you can see my children are also fans so I'll definitely get these again!
Ashera D.
Beyond Meat Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total) uploaded by Ashera D.
Smells funny but once/if you get pass that then it gets better. I like to buy it from the Whole Foods burger section. They prepare it for you. $12 meal. Ask for a mix of regular fries and sweet potato fries with chipotle mayo on the side. 🔥🔥🔥
Indira M.
west park, FL
Beyond Meat Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total) uploaded by Indira M.
Purchased at: Costco
Amazing burgers. Tons of protein and if you grill them with barbecue sauce you will love them.
Sandra B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beyond Meat Plant-based Burger Patties, 8 oz (8 Pack, 16 Patties Total) uploaded by Sandra B.
These are the best vegan burgers. My 11-year-old daughter is a vegetarian and I could not find one burger that was soy-free and gluten-free that she liked. Then I came across these burgers and she loves them. I equally enjoy them and they are a staple in our diet. I was thrilled when we went to Hawaii and the resort we stayed in offered them. They are filling and taste just as good as a real hamburger.
Hilary R.
I have to say, I do love this product. Pre-made patties are continent but I actually prefer to buy the ground pack and form burgers myself.
Mayra D.
Wahiawa, HI
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite vegan patty. It looks so real Too if you’re wanting to sneak some plant based goodness at a bbq! The patties are thick and juicy, full of flavor. Just sub it in place of a beef patty when building your burger and you’ll be happy you did! They’re usually about $5 for 2 patties which depending what you’re used to can be a bit “much” but it’s still cheaper than eating out and much healthier for you.
melissa A.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Target
So yummy, a little on the salty side. It is great cooked on the stove and don't use the microwave because it doesn't give it the same taste.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
The mega plant protein burger! If you are looking for a filling burger this is the one! Super easy to cook and tastes great.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
Boy, vegetarian options have come a long way in the last few years! Beyond Meat Burgers are incredible! How they can create such a juicy veggie burger that tastes so close to real meat is beyond me! I enjoy cooking these on the grill for a nice chargrilled taste. Plus, I signed up for ads from their website and they send coupons often!
Kenna M.
Canfield, OH
Great alternative to a meat hamburger. With a bun and toppings/sauces you can barley taste the difference.