Food & SnacksPantryCondiments & SaucesBeyond Meat
Hot Italian Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (4 Pack, 16 Links Total)

Beyond Meat Hot Italian Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (4 Pack, 16 Links Total)

by Beyond Meat

Try Beyond Meat Hot Italian Plant-based Sausage today!

Plant-Based sausage.; 100% vegan; 16g of Plant, protein, per serving.; Four, 14 oz packages, 16 Links Total; Ships frozen in insulated container with dry ice

Have you tried any other brands to compare this to?
Has anyone found these in Colorado ?
Start your review of Beyond Meat Hot Italian Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (4 Pack, 16 Links Total)!
Raquel B.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These are my favorite plant based sausages. They are very flavorful with a spice similar to real sausage. The taste and texture is very close to real sausage. This is perfectly prepared on the grill, in the oven or on top of the top. Add to sandwiches, pastas or stews. The only negative I can add is the price. These are pretty pricey. But worth it
Miss T.
Los Angeles, CA
Beyond Meat Hot Italian Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (4 Pack, 16 Links Total) uploaded by Miss T.
Delicious!! Simply the best vegan sausages perfect size. Love to make hot dogs and taste so good. My non- vegan friends love them too! Mouthwatering from the beginning to the end ❤️❤️❤️ I also love the other varieties of Beyond Meat sausages! Vegan has never been easier with this products. I buy them regularly and every 4th of July 🇺🇸✨
Raquel B.
This is my favorite meatless sausage. The flavor and texture is reminds me a lot of real Italian sausage. This cooks up well and adds great flavors and texture to stews, chilis, soups, pizzas and pasta dishes. This is extremely pricey but I find I can get it on sale or with a manufacturers coupon pretty often. Even meat eaters will love this product.
Haru O.
Urbana
Beyond Meat Hot Italian Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (4 Pack, 16 Links Total) uploaded by Haru O.
It is a good option, but it is a little bit spicy so if you don't like spicy food this is not for you. The texture is amazing and it is a nice thing to have on hands if you just want to make a simple meal or even use it in your pasta and make it fancy. I really like it, but I would like one that is not spicy.
Kathryn A.
Brooklyn, NY
Nommmm! Between the two sausage varieties, these are my favorite, but like real sausage, they can leave a bit of an after taste. Not a terrible thing, unless you plan on kissing someone later. I've used this in pasta dishes too, and it works out nicely.
Lee Ann C.
Freehold, NJ
Beyond Meat Hot Italian Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (4 Pack, 16 Links Total) uploaded by Lee Ann C.
My favorite vegan sausage! Tastes so realistic and delicious. Really good with peppers and onions, on a roll with mustard, or I like to make it with stuffed shells or in sausage rolls!
Christopher V.
Punta Gorda, FL
Hands down best meatless alternative on the market! From sausages to burgers these will fool any meat eater. Absolutely incredible taste. Another amazing plant based food product. The taste is amazing! Best part - no animals had to die.
Aspiring D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Do you like Olive Garden ‘s Zuppa Toscana? Well this Beyond Meat Hot Italian Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (4 Pack, 16 Links Total) helps to make a oh so yummy vegan version of it! I’m sure it is great for a lot of other vegan/vegetarian recipes, but it’s my go to when I’m craving this one in particular 😋
Samantha K.
Orlando, FL
To me, this product is one of those items that can convince a meat-eater to cut down meat and incorporate more plant-based foods in their diet. This is legitimately a dupe for sausage. Not only does it taste like sausage, but it has a casing that crisps just like sausage! I do have to say that because it is lower in fat than pork sausage, it can get a bit dry when overcooked, but overall, I think these sausages are the best plant-based sausages on the market.
A M.
These are so good! I don’t eat real meat, so I haven’t been able to have sausage when everyone else around me does. I found these and I made them for everyone on a pool day as some hot dogs and everyone loved them! When I told everyone they were plant-based they were all shocked and couldn’t believe it!