Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsBeyond Meat
Beyond Meat, Feisty Beef-Free Crumbles, 11 oz (Frozen)

Beyond Meat, Feisty Beef-Free Crumbles, 11 oz (Frozen)

by Beyond Meat

Deliciously feisty pea-powered plant protein that's soy-free and gluten-free. Tastes, chews and satisfies like beef - without the bull. All of the protein, half of the fat of ground beef. Feisty is a spirited, flavorful Southwest-inspired item perfect for any recipe where you want a little more gusto.

A feisty kick in the beef; All of the protein, half of the fat - 10g of protein and 4.5g of fat per 55g serving; Gluten-free, soy-free and beef-free crumble; 290 mg sodium per 55g serving; Non-GMO pea-powered plant protein

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beyond Meat, Feisty Beef-Free Crumbles, 11 oz (Frozen)!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
Fantastic meat substitute! When I am in the mood for Mexican food, I grab this package and whip up some taco meat! The taste and texture are exactly like how I remember beef. Granted, I cut out meat 11 years ago, but I certainly don’t miss it with all of the wonderful faux beef products on the market! Beyond Meat, Feisty Beef-Free Crumbles, 11 oz (Frozen)
Raquel B.
This is a great meatless product though a bit expensive. It’s a great addition to pizza, pasta, and chili. Unlike other brands you can add this without it breaking up in a liquid heavy dish.
Ken J.
Columbia, SC
Beyond Meat, Feisty Beef-Free Crumbles, 11 oz (Frozen) uploaded by Ken J.
Purchased at: Kroger
I used these to make tacos. They held flavor well. My family enjoyed them, but they reminded me too much of meat (Been vegetarian for three years and weirded out by meat now). Great price and have used for my family who loves them.
Suhey T.
Oxnard, CA
Beyond Meat, Feisty Beef-Free Crumbles, 11 oz (Frozen) uploaded by Suhey T.
Beyond Meat, Feisty Beef-Free Crumbles, 11 oz (Frozen) uploaded by Suhey T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Beyond Meat, Feisty Beef-Free Crumbles, 11 oz (Frozen) I like to use this Feisty flavor when I’m craving some tacos. The texture does resemble that of asada, but the flavor is a bit bold in my opinion. Overall, good meat replacement for my wannabe asada tacos. I appreciate that it’s not soy based though.
Demine K.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I wanted to love this brand because I heard so many good things about it but it wasn’t my favorite. The texture is a little too rubbery for me, no matter how long I cooked it. The crumbles are a good size but the texture wasn’t the best.
Amy C.
Beyond Meat, Feisty Beef-Free Crumbles, 11 oz (Frozen) uploaded by Amy C.
Purchased at: Safeway
Vegetarian meals might sound boring to us “meaties”... lol... but this was not! Beyond Meat Greengiant The only thing missing was some candles and a _______. 😂😂😂🥁🥁🥁This was hands down, filling, “pasta-like”, FLAVORFUL, and MEATY!”🚨I am HOOKED! I have LOVED the Beyond Meat Burgs... now hooked on the the crumbles! WOW! (So. I usually stick to chicken and turkey... beef doesn’t like me... so now I have an alternate and am BEYOND EXCITED! 🥰🥰🥰) * I just followed directions for the zuke noodles first and added a yellow pepper.... then the crumbles.... a can of pasta sauce with whatever flavors I wanted (or you want)... and when done, top with shredded parm/Romano 🚨 Green Giant Veggie Spirals Zucchini
Kym M.
Jacksonville
The crumbles were too big & I didn’t not like the taste. I have tried it multiple times & still not a fan. This is the only beyond meat product that I do not like
Sarah C.
Shoreview, MN
It looks like dog food and it felt like it in my mouth. It was really rubbery and i could not get over it. I took one piece on my finger and squeezed it, it felt like a boucny ball. I think they tried to imitate the feeling of meat, but it did not go well. I had to spit it out and throw away my taco. My mom liked it who eats meat. But i really did not. Really disappointed in this, its suppose to be a good brand. I could not get over how it felt in my mouth. Maybe im just a bad cook lol
Claire W.
Not beyond's best work. I find these to come out dry after cooked most of the time. The seasoning is okay, but I like to amp it up a lot more. I think this product might have been discontinued as beyond expanded their range and improved a lot of their other products.
Robyn B.
Greensboro, NC
Perfect for tacos and nachos. Tastes just like beef. Easy to cook. Doesn’t need any additional seasoning. Add bell peppers and onions for a yummy Meatless Monday meal.

Looking for your answer?