Beyond Meat Brat Original Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (8 Pack, 32 Links Total)

Try Beyond Meat Brat Original Plant-based Sausage today!

Plant-Based sausage.; 100% vegan; 16g of Plant, protein, per serving.; Eight, 14 oz packages, 32 Links Total; Ships frozen in insulated container with dry ice

How do these compare to regular brats?
Start your review of Beyond Meat Brat Original Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (8 Pack, 32 Links Total)!
La Jolla, CA
Is one of the best vegan sausages that I ever tried, great taste, consistency and smell bombs! Just the price that a little to high
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I can’t get enough of these. They’re so yummy! I’m vegan so I meeddd no convincing, but they’d be great for a meat eater to try!
Pacoima, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Good. Very good and very tasty and very inexpensive. I definitely recommend this product to everyone saying they could buy it
Atlanta
Beyond Meat Brat Original Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (8 Pack, 32 Links Total) uploaded by Rachel V.
Purchased at: Kroger
Very tasty 😋 and no one in my family could tell the difference! I made a fabulous jambalaya with the hot Italian sausage!
ontario
Great when you boil them in beer then grill! They are fantastic when you dress them up Chicago style!
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious! Love making these with some peppers and onions. They are super simple to make.
I would highly recommend beyond meat brat they are the best meal out there for vegans
Toronto
All the wonderful taste of sausage with the benefit of nobody dying! The Brat is my favourite flavour of sausage that Beyond Meat makes. While the other sausages work well incorporated into meals - this sausage is perfect stand alone. Get some buns, slap this baby on the grill, top it with your favourites and get to eating. This is what you want to bring to the cookout to impress all your meat eating friends. Nobody would even know, they're truly THAT good. 12/10 would recommend