Beyond Meat Brat Original Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (8 Pack, 32 Links Total)

Try Beyond Meat Brat Original Plant-based Sausage today!

Plant-Based sausage.; 100% vegan; 16g of Plant, protein, per serving.; Eight, 14 oz packages, 32 Links Total; Ships frozen in insulated container with dry ice

How do these compare to regular brats?
Start your review of Beyond Meat Brat Original Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (8 Pack, 32 Links Total)!
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I looooooove Beyond Meat and highly recommend for non- vegans! It’s made from pea protein so if you’re allergic to soy you can still enjoy it! I love making vegan biscuits and gravy with the sausage in the gravy!
Richmond , VA
Usually I make my own vegan sausages out of seitan, but I’ll buy these as a special treat when I’m feeling fancy. I love chopping these up in jambalaya, red beans, and hash browns!
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Realistic flavor and texture. Crackles and pops while cooking! My meat eating family loves it at cookouts etc. Price is great and so is the entire line! Love them with peppers and onions on a roll or for breakfast!
Bethesda, MD
This is very versatile and yummy. It cooks nicely and can be seasoned per receive. However, this is expensive in my opinion and can still improve and flavor and smell. I’m not a fan of the smell of it
Miramar, FL
Purchased at: Whole Foods
If you are vegan or transitioning into vegan, vegetarian and/or a healthier lifestyle try this out. It’s a plant based product that tastes just like real meat products. I always recommend everyone on trying these out. They are super delicious.
San Diego
I really enjoy these Beyond Meat Sausages. The flavor and texture is great. I’m very satisfied with the flavor and it’s very easy to cook. This is a great meat alternative and one of the best meat alternatives.
Brooklyn Park
There is zero reason to be killing animals for food in 2020! These plant-based sausages by beyond meat are seriously amazing! I really love the spicy ones!
Columbia, SC
Amazing product. Realistic taste and flavor. Absolutely must try this if you loved brats before going vegan ! Snaps and crackles like a real sausage cooking.
I think that beyond the meat sausage is extremely good. I prefer the hot Italian sausage. It’s easy to cook and you can’t tell that it isn’t meat.
Wilmington, DE
I am not vegan. I am not vegetarian. These sausages are phenomenal. We weren't 100% sure they weren't meat and had to double check!