Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsBeyond Meat
Brat Original Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (8 Pack, 32 Links Total)

Beyond Meat Brat Original Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (8 Pack, 32 Links Total)

by Beyond Meat

Try Beyond Meat Brat Original Plant-based Sausage today!

Plant-Based sausage.; 100% vegan; 16g of Plant, protein, per serving.; Eight, 14 oz packages, 32 Links Total; Ships frozen in insulated container with dry ice

Who has had these??
Is this your favorite supplemental meat brand?
How do these compare to regular brats?
Start your review of Beyond Meat Brat Original Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (8 Pack, 32 Links Total)!
Heather F.
Beyond Meat Brat Original Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (8 Pack, 32 Links Total) uploaded by Heather F.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I was pretty disappointed in these. The taste itself wasn’t bad, but cooking them was a hassle. They stuck to the pan and started to break apart. They were also incredibly greasy. Maybe they’d do better on an actual grill, but they were not easy to cook on stovetop.
Giulia M.
Laguna Beach, CA
Purchased at: Costco
These sausages are the perfect one for my bolognese sauce! I'm italian and I'm from Bologna and I'm also vegan and when I try these as a substitute of the meat I couldn't believe it! These sausages are really tasty and perfect for a pasta sauce! I cooked them with tomato or zucchini and in both situations the result was amazing!
Kristyn K.
Hernando, MS
So yummy! They taste just like real meat and even my hunter husband loves them! I also love that they’re soy and gluten free
Luca Lacey B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Yummy! I love these beyond plant based sausages. We eat them for breakfast or you can make them for dinner to
Lacey W.
Oak Park, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I love the beyond sausage! I am a vegan and this is an amazing substitute for meat! Definitely recommend
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
Beyond Meat Brat Original Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (8 Pack, 32 Links Total) uploaded by Heidi S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Super good! This is the ugliest good picture ever, but it’s yummy. I cook mine in a cast iron skillet with a drop of olive oil because these seem to make a bit of oil. They taste and look like a brat!
Vanessa J.
Reno, NV
I'm a HUGE fan of beyond products! I think they all taste fantastic and are widely available (which means I can price shop). These sausages are a GAME CHANGER. The texture and flavor are incredible and they really fill a void for me. As long as these are being made, I'll be purchasing..
Bridget D.
Cameron, NC
Beyond Meat Brat Original Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (8 Pack, 32 Links Total) uploaded by Bridget D.
Purchased at: Publix
If I could give this product a million stars I would. While transitioning to a vegan life style, I was looking for some alternatives. This has been the absolute best product. It taste just like the real deal. I just wish that it was sold everywhere. Beyond Meat Brat Original Plant-based Sausage, 14 oz (8 Pack, 32 Links Total)
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I actually went back into the house after cooking these on the grill to check the package to make sure they were not real meat. Whoa. It was almost unsettling. If you're looking to transition into plant face foods and want something authentic, this is my number one recommendation.
Kathleen K.
Moorhead, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
The best of the best out there in the North American market! It's absolutely delectable, with the right amount of spices, and a nice snap to the skin! Great texture!