Beyond Meat - Beyond Chicken Lightly Seasoned Strips

by Beyond Meat

Beyond Meat Beyond Chicken Lightly Seasoned Strips.

Real meat.

100% plant protein.

As much protein as chicken*.

Free of gluten, GMOS & antibiotics.

Is the texture of the beyond meat chicken realistic?Beyond Meat - Beyond Chicken Lightly Seasoned Strips
Is this in every grocery store I live in New York
Start your review of Beyond Meat - Beyond Chicken Lightly Seasoned Strips!
Moorhead, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I really miss this product! I just heard that Beyond Meat is coming back with it soon! They stopped their vegan chicken to focus on their wildly popular burger!
Davie, FL
OMG!!! Yes!!!! Now I can follow a diet meal plan and actually eat all of the "chicken" that's in almost every recipe!!! I dislike chicken. I don't like the texture or taste and I decided to try beyond meat for the first time and I love it!!! Finally a product that tastes good. Will buy lots and lots more! Best part it's frozen so unlike real meat it doesn't get gross so fast.
Charlotte, NC
Best vegan chicken I've found on the market so far. Super versatile and yummy. We use it for fried popcorn chicken, buffalo chicken, and pretty much anything else you could imagine. Our local Which Wiches are even using it for their vegetarian bag for a vegan option!
Seattle
These taste so similar to the real deal! I eat them on salads, throw in pasta or on top of rice. They’re easy to make and a quick protein fix. My only complaint is that they’re a little pricey. But I guess you pay for convenience.
Rocklin, CA
I LOVED these, I eat them alone, put them in pasta, put them in my salad, you name it they are stupendous and so versatile. They taste amazing. I could cook them so many different ways. I hope Beyond Meat starts putting this in more stores in America because I haven’t been able to find them in stores but I see them listed, these were a staple for me. If you find them, get them. I cannot rave enough about them. A++
Richmond, VA
Sooooo good in wraps. The stores near me are always sold out of Beyond so usually I just wrap up some lettuce in a tortilla and fantasize that I’m eating Beyond chicken.
APO, NY
I haven’t had chicken in a while but to me these are a pretty good substitute. It’s pretty rare to find a non breaded version which I prefer. However they can be a bit chewy.
Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I didn’t love the chicken strips. The texture was weird and chewy and the flavor was off putting.
Red Oak, IA
My husband and I are both vegetarians but he still eats big, hearty meals for dinner. We used these beyond meat “chicken” strips for my homemade chili and it was absolutely amazing. I sautéed them and then added them to the chili and they were perfect. A bit pricey for how much you get but worth the price!
Shreveport, LA
I'm slowly trying to incorporate less meat and more plant based foods. These strips are good. I was surprised. I sautéed with peppers and ate with rice or scrambled eggs for breakfast. A little pricey but anything that's good for you nowadays is pricey.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...