Beyond Meat - Beyond Chicken Lightly Seasoned Strips uploaded by JazzyfaceLA P.

BY BEYOND MEAT

Beyond Meat Beyond Chicken Lightly Seasoned Strips.

Real meat.

100% plant protein.

As much protein as chicken*.

Free of gluten, GMOS & antibiotics. see more...

Jade C.
Red Oak, IA
My husband and I are both vegetarians but he still eats big, hearty meals for dinner. We used these beyond meat “chicken” strips for my homemade chili and it was absolutely amazing. I sautéed them and then added them to the chili and they were perfect. A bit pricey for how much you get but worth the price!
Amy R.
Hollywood, FL
OMG!!! Yes!!!! Now I can follow a diet meal plan and actually eat all of the "chicken" that's in almost every recipe!!! I dislike chicken. I don't like the texture or taste and I decided to try beyond meat for the first time and I love it!!! Finally a product that tastes good. Will buy lots and lots more! Best part it's frozen so unlike real meat it doesn't get gross so fast.
McKenna B.
Charlotte, NC
Best vegan chicken I've found on the market so far. Super versatile and yummy. We use it for fried popcorn chicken, buffalo chicken, and pretty much anything else you could imagine. Our local Which Wiches are even using it for their vegetarian bag for a vegan option!
Yomaris F.
Shreveport, LA
I'm slowly trying to incorporate less meat and more plant based foods. These strips are good. I was surprised. I sautéed with peppers and ate with rice or scrambled eggs for breakfast. A little pricey but anything that's good for you nowadays is pricey.
Sophia A.