Beyond Meat Beyond Beef Beefy Crumble

by Beyond Meat

Beyond Meat Beyond Beef Beefy Crumble.

Real meat.

100% plant protein.

All the protein, 1/2 the fat of beef*.

Free of soy, gluten and GMOs.

Beyond Meat Beyond Beef Beefy Crumble ? Would this work with tacos? Looking for a quick addition to track night that doesn't require a lot of prep. Does it have a lot of sodium in it?
Why is it called real meat if it’s plant based?
Does anyone know exactly how it tastes? Similar to meat, like meat or weird imitation meat?
Start your review of Beyond Meat Beyond Beef Beefy Crumble!
How would you rate this product?
Eloise C.
I think the description of eating little erasers is beyond accurate. I was excited to try this as I am trying to eat less meat but from opening the bag I was disappointed. It looks like dog food. I might have over cooked it but the flavor was not great. I’m going to try the beyond burger next as it has better reviews.
Cindy M.
Snowflake
I must of over cooked it because the fake ground beef was so bad that I threw the whole batch of food out. I used this product in spaghetti sauce and it was like chewing on little erasers !  Yek!
Kim J.
Newport News
Erasers..definitely has that texture. It took just 30 seconds to go from okay to hard just sitting in the warm pasta sauce.  Done with that brand.  Now onto Engine 2 burgers.
Kirsten H.
Beyond Meat Beyond Beef Beefy Crumble uploaded by Kirsten H.
Can I just say... WOW!!!!!!! This product is absolutely AMAZING. It has the exact same texture as meat and tastes 99% like it! The difference wouldn't even be noticeable if you didn't know it wasn't meat to begin with! Not to mention, it's non gmo, vegan, kosher, gluten free, etc etc.. It's honestly amazing! And on a serious note, this company isn't just helping humans find healthy alternatives. It is saving the lives of animals AND helping our planet. You just can't go wrong with this product. I made a vegetarian taco salad with it and was super pleased.
Bethany R.
Buena Park, CA
I was excited to try this. I’m a meat eater but have no problem with meatless meals. I’ve tried a beyond taco at Del taco and liked it so I decided to try these out. This was not like the taco meat I tried. I added this to a casserole and it kind of ruined it. The crumbles were incredibly dry. BEYOND dry. I think it has to be dry so it stays put as crumbles but it was just weirdly chewy. I would not purchase this again or recommend. It was easy to cook and convenient but I just couldn’t get past the weird texture.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2,062 reviews
I like fake meat crumbles but not a fan of this one. It didn’t really taste good to me a vegetarian who eats a lot of meat substitutes and my family of meat eaters didn’t think it was any more realistic either. It’s more expensive then a lot of the other crumbles and just didn’t work well in the recipes we tried. We like the beyond burger but will not be getting this crumble again.
Marissa S.
Clyde, NC
I bought this on a whim since it was on sale. On world - Gross - the texture of this product pails in comparison to the ones by Boca and Morningstar Farms. No matter how long you cook it its still wet and soggy. I will not be buying this product again.
Doreen T.
Love their meats! Not as good as impossible but still very tasty. My fave are the burgers and meatballs.
Kendra R.
Apopka, FL
It was okay. Not as good as I was expecting but a decent substitute if you need one.
Raquel B.
This is one of my favorite plant based crumbles. It holds up well when added to sauces and has great texture comparable to real meat. The taste is great and the texture when chewing reminds me of real meat. This is a bit pricey but I’m able to get 3 servings when preparing it for myself. Definitely worth the purchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allison F.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a un an
Addison S. il y a 3 mois
I don't see why not. The format is similar to traditional ground beef. With seasonings, I really don't notice the difference in flavor between this and regular ground beef. It has 140mg of sodium per half-cup serving. Imho, that's a low sodium product - especially if you balance it out with veggies for your taco topping.