BY BEYOND MEAT #68 in Vegetarian Meals

Beyond Meat® Beef-Free Crumble Feisty.

Deliciously feisty pea-powered plant protein that's soy-free and gluten-free.

Tastes, chews and satisfies like beef - without the bull.

New, soy-free gluten-free.

All the protein, half the fat of ground beef. see more...

Molly P.
Thompson, ND
Of all meat alternatives I love this one the most. It looks, smells, and tastes like spicy taco meat. I love this in tacos, mexi hot dish (dairy free too), taco salads, and sometimes even on its own as a little snack. I've even had taco cookouts with this with non-vegans/vegetarians and they totally thought this was real ground beef and asked where I purchased it!
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This is a great alternative to beef! The texture is extremely similar and the taste as well. It's so much healthier for you. It's so easy to prepare; it takes a minute and a half on the stove top. It's pretty pricey for the amount you get though.
Lillian R.
Shelbyville, IN
These crumbles are by far the closest thing I've found that tastes and feels like really ground beef. It has the perfect amount of spice and the consistency isn't rubbery like other plant based protein foods!
Tamika A.
Glenwood City, WI
I am in love with the Beyond Meat Beef-Free Crumbles. It is my favorite non-meat way to fix tacos! I was so excited to try this "beefy crumble" because there are times when you just want to NOT stand out quite so much, and it seriously tastes amazing. I like to fix this in a pan with a little oil, and use the pan to fix my homemade refried beans in that pan afterwards for added flavor. I wish they came in a family size package as I have to fix 2 when feeding my family (where only 4 people are eating it right now). I love that it is soy and gluten free as most meat alternatives use those ingredients.
This is a favorite in our home and when we see it, we always buy 4-6 bags because they disappear quickly at the store!
Nina P.
Marlette, MI
The regular Beyond Beef Crumbles are good, but the Feisty blend is PERFECT for tacos and nachos. If you are new to the vegetarian/vegan diet/lifestyle, and you feel like you miss meat, try this brand. You can't even tell that its plant based once you have it all cooked up and assembled into some delicious tacos. Saute some onions and red peppers for fajita style.

And the best part other than being a meat alternative? Its Gluten Free! I have a sensitivity to gluten and most other meat alternatives are made with Vital Wheat Gluten so it makes me have a mild reaction, depending on how much i eat, but once i found this and tried it, No Reaction!

If you are vegetarian/vegan/soy or gluten intolerant, you should definitely give this brand a shot.
crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Rosie M.
Bronx, NY
Best veggie crumbles! I cant really comment on how much like beef it tastes since I have never eaten beef but the taste and texture is incredible. It also makes one heck of a good meatball. It is perfectly seasoned without tasting artificial or salty. I definitely recommend it. The only downside is that it is a bit pricier than other choices but with the nutrition factor and tastiness it is well worth it.
Amber B.
Magnolia, AR
This stuff is amazing any type of mexican dish - tacos, burritos, taco salad, etc. I love it with beans, guacamole, corn, lettuce & tomatos. :) It's also loaded with protien. You just cook it in a skillet like real meat, and it tastes like real meat - but no cruelty :)
Carissa H.
Flagstaff, AZ
What can I say about this? This product is a beautiful meat replacement, and it can fool any meat eater (including my boyfriend). I love it in chili or on a pizza, mac n cheese or a sandwich. I try to get it whenever it goes on sale because it is so versatile and could almost be considered a staple in my diet.
Lacey H.
Best veggie crumble I have ever had, I think that can be said for any of their vegan products. Thank you so much for making amazing tasting meat free items.