Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBeyond

by Beyond

It all starts with the ingredients. Naturally. Feeding with purpose is about knowing exactly what your dog is eating – real, recognizable ingredients you know and trust. To create this this recipe, we thoughtfully select natural ingredients like ocean whitefish, salmon and sweet potatoes and add vitamins and minerals to deliver the right nutrition to help your pet live a long, healthy life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beyond Ground Entrée Grain Free Ocean Whitefish, Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Dog Food!
Stephanie T.
Beyond Ground Entrée Grain Free Ocean Whitefish, Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Dog Food uploaded by Stephanie T.
I received this product free for my honest review. When I received this free product I was super excited to review. I absolutely love using healthy products for my pooches. I would definitely recommend trying this product. It has nutritious ingredients at a great price point. My fur babies absolutely loved their samples. I have already purchased more for them.
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Beyond Ground Entrée Grain Free Ocean Whitefish, Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Dog Food uploaded by Kaci N.
My dogs absolutely loved these I was barely even able to open them up without being rushed at for them. They enjoyed these a lot and I would definitely recommend them. I have a 1 year old lab/pointer mix and a 10 year old pit bull/lab mix and they both loved these equally. I plan to buy these again.
Fernanda F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beyond Ground Entrée Grain Free Ocean Whitefish, Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Dog Food uploaded by Fernanda F.
Bella tried the chicken! Loved it as it was expected. I also like the consistency of it and again, it does not have that dog food smell that it usually does.
Diana C.
W Valley City, UT
Beyond Ground Entrée Grain Free Ocean Whitefish, Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Dog Food uploaded by Diana C.
My pups ate this up so quick! We recently started changing our dog food to healthier grain free products. This works perfectly for that! The pups loved and you can tell it was real meat and veggies.* updated rating to full 5 stars! My dogs enjoyed it and it didn’t leave that nasty odor other food leave
carrie O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Purina beyond ocean whitefish, salmon and sweet potato can dog food is one of the two wet foods my dog loves. All first ingredients are meat and vegetables. Cans are unique in their packaging labels so easily found in a store aisle.
Katherine A.
Orange, CA
Beyond Ground Entrée Grain Free Ocean Whitefish, Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Dog Food uploaded by Katherine A.
My dog enjoyed all three. I was able to mix her dry food with a can and she enjoyed each one and didn’t upset her stomach. It’s great for a nutritional meal mixer. Each can was great for two bowls and I have a pit bull who has quite an appetite.
Victoria T.
Sarasota, FL
Beyond Ground Entrée Grain Free Ocean Whitefish, Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Dog Food uploaded by Victoria T.
My dog absolutely loves purina beyond grain free wet food. It was gone in a heartbeat after opening. I like that it is very easy to open and mix with the dry foods. It also smells good compared to some other wet dog food. My dog is a happy fellow :)
Liv S.
Allen, TX
Beyond Ground Entrée Grain Free Ocean Whitefish, Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Dog Food uploaded by Liv S.
My dogs absolutely love these. Both my greyhound and German Shepherd finished their meals at lightning speed! I was very impressed. My greyhound who has a sensitive stomach tolerated it real well. Price is good too and quality is great.
Hannah E.
Hilliard, OH
I have a Havenese dog who is about 14.5 and pretty picky about his food. Sometimes he will just select to skip meals or graze as he sees fit. We typically feed him half dry grain free food and half wet food. The kind we were using was not grain free but he usually seemed to enjoy it. I’m not sure if it was just that it was something new or the creative flavors but he went right for these and gobbled them up. I’m glad to see dog food companies trying new things and mixing it up.
Neysa S.
Lancaster, PA
Beyond Ground Entrée Grain Free Ocean Whitefish, Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Dog Food uploaded by Neysa S.
My dog was a huge fan of these! I don’t normally feed him wet food, and I don’t like to abruptly change foods entirely so I mixed the cans with his normal dry food. He is a pretty passive eater, but with these he drooling while he was watching me prepare his meals and he ate it right up. I will probably purchase these to continue mixing in with his dry food, so he has more nutrition and more moisture content in his daily meals.

Looking for your answer?