Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodBeyond

by Beyond

Go the extra mile and upgrade your cat’s menu with a Purina Beyond Grain-Free Pate Poultry wet cat food variety pack. With real chicken raised without steroids or hormones* or real Canadian duck as the #1 ingredient, the two delicious recipes let you serve her the poultry she craves while expressing your natural food beliefs. We know real, recognizable ingredients are important to you, so we carefully select each one that goes into our complete and balanced adult cat food recipes. Plus, both entrees are natural with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients to support her overall health and wellness.*Federal regulations prohibit the use of steroids or hormones in poultry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beyond Grain Free Pate Wet Cat Food Variety Pack - Chicken & Sweet Potato (6), Duck & Sweet Potato (6)!
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
Beyond Grain Free Pate Wet Cat Food Variety Pack - Chicken & Sweet Potato (6), Duck & Sweet Potato (6) uploaded by Brittany M.
My cats are already Purina lovers and really enjoyed the unique flavors of Beyond. I have four picky eaters and 3/4 enjoyed the Chicken and Sweet Potato flavor! I like that it’s grain-free and has healthy ingredients! Will definitely purchase in the future.
Annette B.
Fairport, NY
Beyond Grain Free Pate Wet Cat Food Variety Pack - Chicken & Sweet Potato (6), Duck & Sweet Potato (6) uploaded by Annette B.
My cat totally loved the chicken and sweet potato and sick and sweet potato. He is usually very picky with wet food but he devoured both cans. The smell wasn't too bad either! I will likely buy this brand in the future!
Alaina R.
Chambersburg, PA
My cat absolutely loved his sample of these! He devoured them both, but couldn’t stop eating and smelling the duck! They’re made of nutritious and pure ingredients, so I felt satisfaction feeding him these. We will definitely be buying him more!
Molly L.
Beyond Grain Free Pate Wet Cat Food Variety Pack - Chicken & Sweet Potato (6), Duck & Sweet Potato (6) uploaded by Molly L.
I fed these to my kittens. They all liked it. I would probably purchase again if the price was right but it is kinda pricey. My pets usually eat dry food so this was a change for them. I would recommend to try.
Chrystal P.
Mohawk, TN
Beyond Grain Free Pate Wet Cat Food Variety Pack - Chicken & Sweet Potato (6), Duck & Sweet Potato (6) uploaded by Chrystal P.
My cats loved both the chicken and the duck flavors neither had ever had any kind of duck food so they were surprised and took a few sniffs before they tore into it and ate it all up. Even my picky cat ate every bite.
Courtney R.
Asheboro, NC
I received a sample of the Canadian Duck and Sweet Potatoe and Chicken and Sweet Potatoe cans from Influenster to review. My kitty enjoyed them. He ate them up. Usually if it’s a flavor he does not care for, he picks at it here and there and takes a while to finish it. He ate these up. I like that they are grain free and have no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. I recommend these.
cristina O.
Coral Gables, FL
I have an indoor cat, Arlo, with past kidney issues so instead I fed the 2 cans to my outdoor cats, Kenzo & Monty. These 2 can be a bit on the finicky side & tend to not eat all there food. That was NOT the case this time! They gobbled up this food like they hadn’t eaten in a month! Have already gone out & bought them more & they are very thankful!

Looking for your answer?