Does this work well??
Do these work? How do they effect people?
Is Shredz worth giving a try?
Start your review of Beyond Genetics Supplements Weight Loss Pills SHREDZ, Maximum Strength Fat Burner Pills Dietary Supplement with Appetite Suppressant for Men & Women. Metabolism boosting fat burning weight loss pills.60 capsules!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“ShedZ is a really great brand for anything pre work out fat burners just about anything I am currently taking the fat burner for women !” in reviews
Oakwood, GA
The alpha female stack is a definite must have! You've got you're Detox, Fat burner, I purchased it on last years Fourth of July sale and I got the whole thing for a really awesome price, following through with a healthy diet and continuous exercise you can get the results you want with these babies.
Gretna , NE
I haven't personally used these products myself, but I had a friend use these supplements, and he lost over 30 pounds. I will be purchasing these supplements in the future. And I would definitely recommend them based on my friend's results.
Aurora, IL
Don't buy Shredz. It's overpriced and many of their athletes claim to be natural but use drugs, surgery and excessive photoshop to enhance themselves and then claim that it's because of Shredz. Better brands with better prices include Optimum Nutrition, The Vitamin Shoppe, GNC and Bpi. Check out bodybuilding.com too for more relaible products. Shredz is a scam.
Irving, TX
I've been using shredz fat burner for a couple of months now. I love the energy it gives me and it really feels like it works. I have noticed that it works best when I take one 30 min prior to working out.
Wallingford, CT
I used this for a month and I noticed that I was losing weight and I had a lot of energy to go to the gym. However I can not rate this more than three stars because the price is absolutely absurd.
I used this for a month and I noticed that I was losing weight and I had a lot of energy to go to the gym. I've been using shredz fat burner for a couple of months now. I love the energy it gives me and it really feels like it works. I
Florence, AL
I have the alpha female stack, and got the "hers" version of this. I haven't finished the whole bottle yet, but Ive seen some pretty positive changes in my body. I also train every day and eat clean.
Mission , TX
ShedZ is a really great brand for anything pre work out fat burners just about anything I am currently taking the fat burner for women ! I love it!
This product deffinelty works if you follow a strict diet, and hit the gym every day!! also by drinking a lot A LOT of water a day
Brooklyn
It's very good and healthy for everybody that wanna get healthy, I brought online because my friend told me about it