Beyond Belief Witch Hazel uploaded by Seerra p.

BY BEYOND BELIEF

Beyond Belief Witch Hazel cleans, soothes and refreshes the skin. see more...

• I've heard a lot of things about witch hazel and am wondering wha...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this works on acne and oily skin?1 Answers
Lexi H.
Good for combination skin. Helps get rid of dirt and oil and also refreshes the skin. Leaves a nice smooth feeling on the skin. Comes in clear packaging as well.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I was debating on trying this or not from Sally Beauty ( which is also my work) , so I did! First thing first; the pricing is pocket friendly! So if you're on a budget for a good witch hazel, I recommend on trying this brand. Secondly, this does NOT have a strong smell to it. I've read other people's reviews and saw where someone had said it smells, yes it smells BUT it smells like witch hazel. If you were able to smell this and smell another brand, they would smell the same. And thirdly, I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and I can tell how well it's working on my face, all over my face has toned out and I have no blemishes. I highly recommend this!
Isabel T.
I personally used to love witch hazel when I was younger. In high school I couldn't afford very good skin care products and I'll be honest, it just wasn't a priority for me since I had ok skin. I was recommended this by a friend who said it was good for occasional breakouts if I wiped my face with it in the morning and before bed. I followed this routine for a while and it did work pretty well for me as a cleanser and it helped my face redness. The scent is very, very light but I find it pleasant. It's a good natural method of cleansing if you're very minimalistic.
Seerra p.
This product works well for oily skin dries it out and it makes it nice. Although the smell to this is very very strong. Kind of like hydrogen peroxide. I'm not going to lie the first time I use this I broke out and I had three pimples on my face the next day I never break out or have pimples because I use Skin Products religiously so I knew it was this piece that did it. Although I did give this a couple tries afterwards and it seems to work well.
Emily D.
Nothing super special here, it's just witch hazel after all, but gosh darn does it do the job. I put just a little bit on a cotton pad and use it as a toner, sometimes with a little bit of tea tree or lavender oil.
Courtney W.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have normal to oily skin and this witch hazel works amazing for me. I bought it at WalMart so it isn't hard to find. It's also on Amazon. It was only a couple of dollars so price per ounce is fantastic!
Melissa A.
This is a fairly inexpensive product. It cleanses and tones the face nicely. You can use it daily. It helps even out skin tone.
Jessica R.
Witch hazel is so amazing ! It's great for your skin and definitely keeps my skin clear and healthy! Awesome product
Jackie C.
Works great bought this at Sally's beauty such an inexpensive product that gets the job done one of my must haves
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
So good. I love this product and it's amazing for your skin and it's for any skin type.
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
I was wondering how well this works on acne and oily skin?
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I've heard a lot of things about witch hazel and am wondering what's the actual use of it, and is it safe on dogs?