Beyond Belief Lift & Firm Facial Serum uploaded by Michaela R.

BY BEYOND BELIEF

Beyond Belief Lift & Firm Facial Serum brightens and tones skin. see more...

Lynda B.
I use all the lift n firm products. Also the vitamin C line. I am almost 50, with a 29 year old that nobody believes is mine. My mom has been using Beyond Belief for over 20 years and at 71 she looks 50.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
You can always get this brand from your local Sally Beauty Supply! It’s made with some natural ingredients and smells amazing! I’ve used this product a couple of times and it leaves no stickiness ! I highly recommend it!
Michaela R.
Farmington, NM
This is currently empty. I need a new bottle. I got this from Sally's beauty and I love it. They always have sales on these line of face products so I always get one. I love this because it moisturizers and firms your skin which tighten your pores. I use it before makeup and after showers. I love it. They also have other one that do other things for the skin. They are also affordable.
Arantza G.
I use this before sleeping and it makes my under eye bags less pronounced and all the purple color mostly fades
what is it the community exactally  i just like to purchase items cant see prices need know what i getting into before complete personal info questions not know why need to know it all