Beyond Belief Lift & Firm Facial Serum uploaded by Michaela R.

BY BEYOND BELIEF

Beyond Belief Lift & Firm Facial Serum brightens and tones skin. see more...

Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
You can always get this brand from your local Sally Beauty Supply! It’s made with some natural ingredients and smells amazing! I’ve used this product a couple of times and it leaves no stickiness ! I highly recommend it!
Lynda B.
I use all the lift n firm products. Also the vitamin C line. I am almost 50, with a 29 year old that nobody believes is mine. My mom has been using Beyond Belief for over 20 years and at 71 she looks 50.
Michaela R.
Farmington, NM
This is currently empty. I need a new bottle. I got this from Sally's beauty and I love it. They always have sales on these line of face products so I always get one. I love this because it moisturizers and firms your skin which tighten your pores. I use it before makeup and after showers. I love it. They also have other one that do other things for the skin. They are also affordable.
Arantza G.
I use this before sleeping and it makes my under eye bags less pronounced and all the purple color mostly fades
what is it the community exactally  i just like to purchase items cant see prices need know what i getting into before complete personal info questions not know why need to know it all