Beyond Belief In The Glow Foam Cleanser

by Beyond Belief

In The Glow Foam Cleanser

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beyond Belief In The Glow Foam Cleanser!
bianca S.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I use this as a makeup remover and it works wonders! I use about three pumps and it gets everything off. It smells like cucumber too so it is refreshing. I am bummed Sallys discontinued it but I bought backups. It doesn’t leave my skin dry either.
Cake L.
Graham
I love the feel and smell of this lush daily cleanser. It is literally a mouse for your face, which activates your pores and leaves skin soft! My only concern are some mystery ingredients that I usually avoid. However, if you don't buy clean beauty products as a hard rule, this cleanser is well worth it!
Sierra A.
Minot
It's a face cleanser, not much else to it. It smells amazing. I feel very refreshed after using it. Takes make up off very well, doesn't work well on waterproof though. If I could get a life time supply of this product I would, I'm really sad it's getting discontinued.
Jody H.
Aurora
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I use this everyday! It’s my all time favorite! I don’t think I’ll ever ditch this product.

Looking for your answer?