Beyonce Rise Eau de Parfum

by Beyonce

Beyoncé believes a woman’s power comes from within and when a woman connects with her very essence, she revels in her individuality, her strength, and her beauty. To honor this elevated and empowering attitude, Beyoncé was inspired to create her newest scent, RISE.

A rich and intoxicating luminous floral that leaves a lasting impression. Beyoncé Rise, the scent of empowerment, features Beyoncé’s favorite flower, the Orchid. The Gold Symphony Orchid and Golden Apricot form a delightful duet creating a bold statement that is also playful.

Top Notes

Italian Bergamot, Golden Apricot, Iced Basil Sorbet

Heart Notes

Gold Symphony Orchid, Freesia Blossom, Natural Jasmine Sambac

Base Notes

Autumn Woods Accord, Cashmere Musk, Vetiver Extract

Think about getting this does it stay on all day. I need a new signature scent
No one else wears this or has tried it? I find it amazing! What does everyone else think?
Start your review of Beyonce Rise Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
kairouan
Beyonce Rise Eau de Parfum uploaded by E E.
Thissss parfum is amazing , it is a gift in valentines from my boyfriend, but seriously I like it so much it have that special strong smell ❤
MIAMI, FL
I like this. Smells good. Is a great product and cheap. I wear this for night. This is a good product. I recommend this.
MIAMI, FL
Beyonce Rise Eau de Parfum uploaded by Angelica C.
This perfume is good. Smells good and the aroma is long lasting. I received this like a gift. This product is so good.
Wexford, Ireland
Great everyday perfume for work/school. Only slightly strong so it's not too bad- I find it lasts very well too.
kirkham, preston
Beyonce Rise Eau de Parfum uploaded by Shannon J.
Love this fragrance almost as much as her other one xx nice size for the bag and I live the product design. Xx
It smells very good and its one of my Fave perfumes but its a little too strong but its Nothing i cant handle
Not so keen on this one as it's not so formally scented as the others,but it's still a nice perfume to wear
Beyonce Rise Eau de Parfum uploaded by Isis V.
I love this fragance, have a elegance and fresh aroma and the most important is that is longer in all day.m
Beyonce Rise Eau de Parfum uploaded by Bella
This parfum make me feel beautiful, powerful, sexy, unstoppable... Good value, smells like special flowers
buccan, QU
This is very strong scent and it is worth the money. the scent makes you feel powerful and strong minded.