Beyonce Rise Eau de Parfum

by Beyonce

Beyoncé believes a woman’s power comes from within and when a woman connects with her very essence, she revels in her individuality, her strength, and her beauty. To honor this elevated and empowering attitude, Beyoncé was inspired to create her newest scent, RISE.

A rich and intoxicating luminous floral that leaves a lasting impression. Beyoncé Rise, the scent of empowerment, features Beyoncé’s favorite flower, the Orchid. The Gold Symphony Orchid and Golden Apricot form a delightful duet creating a bold statement that is also playful.

Top Notes

Italian Bergamot, Golden Apricot, Iced Basil Sorbet

Heart Notes

Gold Symphony Orchid, Freesia Blossom, Natural Jasmine Sambac

Base Notes

Autumn Woods Accord, Cashmere Musk, Vetiver Extract

Think about getting this does it stay on all day. I need a new signature scent
No one else wears this or has tried it? I find it amazing! What does everyone else think?
Start your review of Beyonce Rise Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Saint Louis, MO
Love all things B, got it for my birthday. The bottle is pretty and as much as I love her I always have to be honest. I think the smell is amazing but that’s after wearing and letting it settle, it’s a bit strong at first spray. A bit stronger than a lot of my other but then when it calms it’s beautiful. I will be trying more from her and I will recommend this one but to an 30+ crowd.
This is my absolute favorite scent! I've repurchased this perfume so many times and adore the look of the bottle and how slim it looks sitting on my vanity. 5 stars! It's simply the best of the best and I would not change a single thing about it!!
Bourbonnais, IL
Pretty good for something that I can get at Walmart. It's a low cost alternative to my preferred scent that's exclusive and somewhat expensive. I am a big fan of the ease of finding it and the price.
Purchased at: Amazon
5 stars from me. This one is a attention getter. I get compliments all the time. I wear this one as often as I can, but I think it's more for date night or casual dinner. But you be the judge of that ❤️
Baxter springs, ks
I was really surprised with this product. The smell was great. It lasted a long time and was free as it was a gift for Christmas from my sister. The lid falls off a bit but nothing to bothersome. Definitely a purchase I'd made in the future.
Melbourne, FL
I got this fragrance in a gift set last year and it included a scented lotion along with the perfume.  This was the first time I tried this scent and I was a fan.  It wasn't too overwhelming or strong.  The lotion scent was the same and went on very nicely.  The bottle for the perfume was super cute!  I was kind of sad to throw it out when I was finished with it.  Overall I liked this fragrance, but I currently don't have any plans to purchase it again.
I have used  Beyonce Rise Eau de Parfum for years. It smells warm and inviting while not coming across as the type of perfume your mom or grandma would wear. The bottle is smaller than other perfumes I have bought so I go through it about every 7 months. I have to reapply throughout the day for the scent to stay. As I get older, I do think about finding another scent for me because I feel a little juvenile using a perfume I have used since I was 14.
Tinley Park, IL
Beyonce Rise Eau de Parfum uploaded by Alyx D.
Since this was being offered at such a low price, I felt as if I had to try it out even if it ended being something that wasn't for me. I did research the notes online and they include some of my absolute favorites: bergamot, freesia, and jasmine. To me, this is a sophisticated floral with the right amount of woods and musk in the base. Some have considered this spicy because of the basil, but this note makes the scent very fresh smelling, not too sweet or too heavy. Some people have said that this is a mature scent but I disagree. It's just not a sugary-sweet celebrity scent but appropriate for someone of any age group. I can't quite put my finger on it, but this is very reminiscent of 90s perfumes of my childhood. A family member or teacher must have had something very similar. I haven't worn this long enough to comment about the fragrance's sillage or longevity but will update when I have come to a conclusion. Either way, a 1oz bottle is easy enough to carry around to re-apply throughout the day. The rumors are true though. The box looks nice but this is the ugliest perfume bottle I have ever seen. The top is painted plastic piece that resembles crystal shards. I don't understand how Beyonce could have ever approved this design. It looks so much like those consolation trophies they give kids now-a-days but for the price, that doesn't really matter. I keep my fragrances and cosmetics in a dark drawer to keep them from going bad anyway.
Bronx , NY
Beyonce Rise Eau de Parfum uploaded by jessica J.
I love this smell it really smells like it's fit for a queen lol I ordered it from overstock.com It came pretty fast like in 4 days The smell is amazing and it lasts all day the bottle is pretty I love pretty perfume bottles I will definitely order it again and I highly recommend you purchase
Sanford, FL
I have this perfume as well as her first one. I like this one better but just like the other I grew out of the smell. I think this is more directs for young teens, not grown women. I loved the smell when I was in high school but now it’s just, ok.