Beyonce Rise Eau de Parfum

by Beyonce

Beyoncé believes a woman’s power comes from within and when a woman connects with her very essence, she revels in her individuality, her strength, and her beauty. To honor this elevated and empowering attitude, Beyoncé was inspired to create her newest scent, RISE.

A rich and intoxicating luminous floral that leaves a lasting impression. Beyoncé Rise, the scent of empowerment, features Beyoncé’s favorite flower, the Orchid. The Gold Symphony Orchid and Golden Apricot form a delightful duet creating a bold statement that is also playful.

Top Notes

Italian Bergamot, Golden Apricot, Iced Basil Sorbet

Heart Notes

Gold Symphony Orchid, Freesia Blossom, Natural Jasmine Sambac

Base Notes

Autumn Woods Accord, Cashmere Musk, Vetiver Extract

Think about getting this does it stay on all day. I need a new signature scent
No one else wears this or has tried it? I find it amazing! What does everyone else think?
Start your review of Beyonce Rise Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Spinea
I've just started using it a month ago and I absolutely love it. The smell isn't too strong so you can actually use it without risking to kill those around you. The only problem is that it doesn't last very long so you will have to reapply it more than once. [product:beyonce-rise-for-women-eau-de-parfum-spray,-3.4-oz]
wicklow
Got this for Christmas. It kind of reminds me of how I feel a lot of celeb perfumes. Rushed, cheap and as if not much thought went in to it. I couldn’t even describe it but it’s a night time scent, quite strong. Sadly I’ve never had one compliment whilst wearing it. I used it a perfume to wear in between perfumes. A fill in the gap if you like! So I guess it’s wearable but I would never buy it for myself and I would never purchase for anyone. I think Beyoncé needs to stick to music 🎶
I had a look at Beyonce's perfumes and tested a few to come back to  Beyonce Rise Eau de Parfum I really like the smell it gives off which actually stays with you for most of the day and you don't need to use a lot either. It's subtle floral tones make you smell like a field of flowers that is gently being blown on a summer breeze. It's invigorating lovelies.
Absolutely love this product. I really like the smell which seems to last a while. I find the bottle design good and also fits nicely in handbag if I need to take it on the go with me. I bought this product to replace another that was being discontinued and feel in love straight away.
Not a big fan of the scent but the price is fantastic. Other perfumes that smell similar are much more expensive. So if your looking for a cheaper alternative to a perfume you love swing by and try this perfume it might just be a match
Reading
Rise is another great Beyoncé perfume, the scent is beautiful and it’s really great value, always manage to get a 100ml bottle for way less that £20. It’s pretty well lasting, but I spray loads of this on because I love it
Mullingar, Co.Westmeath
My favourite from her range. Perfect for daytime wear. I keep this one in regular stock. It is excellent value for money. I would prefer if the scent lasted longer. Otherwise I'm very happy and would recommend this perfume
London, Palmers Green
This is on of my favourite perfumes! I wear it a lot and live the smell to it! I have recommended this product and I love the fact the smell lasts for so long! It’s amazing and unique smell and I have bought it many times!
I love this perfume it is very affordable. It has woody musky and spicy notes but a bit floral at the same time. Love the packaging. It isn’t very long lasting but I would still recommend it✨💕
Melbourne
This perfume has a red vanilla orchid, magnolia, neroli and blush peach type of scent to it. While this has a fairly nice, warm scent, it doesn't seem to last very long. The design of the bottle is really lovely and doesn't look cheap, though I sometimes find the cap a bit fidgety. I did receive this as a gift and nearly finished the 100ml bottle but I wouldn't go out and purchase another one.