BY BEYONCE

Beyonce Pulse Eau de Parfum Spray: Citrus floral gourmand Anchored by the orchid Exuding sensuality and strength Powerful, sensual, feminine and simply irresistible see more...

• "I feel so clean and ready to go out every time I wear it. " in 1 review
Candia G.
This is a feisty and punchy fragrance. When I'm feeling like adding some edge to my 9-5 attire I'll spritz this one. I have not found the color to stain. The package design looks great on display. The scent feels like running though a forest of flowering trees. It's earthy and floral with a touch of passion and mystery.
Katie S.
First off I got this so cheap after Christmas at Walgreens in a set for $10 so I thought why not buy? I love this scent, it's light and delicate, almost tropical. To me it smells like pineapples. It's a great fragrance for when you want to wear something but nothing too heavy. Highly recommend this product
Josie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this during the holidays. It smells good but i feel as though it smells like any ordinary perfume, doesn't have that "one of a kind" smell that perfume should have. I like it but i like Beyonce's HEAT perfume much more than Pulse.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
I love, love, love this perfume my mom got it for me and I wear it all the time. I feel so clean and ready to go out every time I wear it.
Rebecca L.
Vidor, TX
This perfume is very strong and musky. I prefer fresh, fruity scents, but I will wear this one when I get dressed up.
Annika C.
It's an amazing scent. It's a very classy fragrance and it will last all day, just with a few sprits.
Jessica B.
Kirkland lake , ON
I bought this one for both me and my mom. Good price but I don't like the bottle. Odd shape, hard to stand. Have to store it upside down. This one doesn't smell too strong or give me a headache.
Mikaeh T.
I'm so in love with Beyoncé and wearing her perfume makes me feel closer to her (inmyhead) lol. This perume is amazing its a long lasting scent its so fierce yet light and sweet. She did an amazing job with this one. I have to go on a search for it everyday because my cousins and mother try to steal it haha i recommend this to everyone
Margarelis G.
San Juan
Flawless I woke up like thisss .. Ladys? !!! Lol es perfecto atraparias a cualquiea con este perfume lo puedo asegurar.