BY BEYONCE

Beyonce Pulse Eau de Parfum Spray: Citrus floral gourmand Anchored by the orchid Exuding sensuality and strength Powerful, sensual, feminine and simply irresistible see more...

Beyonce Pulse Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "This perume is amazing its a long lasting scent its so fierce yet light and sweet." in 1 review
  • "I feel so clean and ready to go out every time I wear it. " in 1 review
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Port Bolivar, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is very strong and musky. I prefer fresh, fruity scents, but I will wear this one when I get dressed up.
Candia G.
Candia G.
This is a feisty and punchy fragrance. When I'm feeling like adding some edge to my 9-5 attire I'll spritz this one. I have not found the color to stain. The package design looks great on display. The scent feels like running though a forest of flowering trees. It's earthy and floral with a touch of passion and mystery.
Annika C.
Annika C.
It's an amazing scent. It's a very classy fragrance and it will last all day, just with a few sprits.
maria r.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love, love, love this perfume my mom got it for me and I wear it all the time. I feel so clean and ready to go out every time I wear it.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
First off I got this so cheap after Christmas at Walgreens in a set for $10 so I thought why not buy? I love this scent, it's light and delicate, almost tropical. To me it smells like pineapples. It's a great fragrance for when you want to wear something but nothing too heavy. Highly recommend this product
Josie M.
Josie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this during the holidays. It smells good but i feel as though it smells like any ordinary perfume, doesn't have that "one of a kind" smell that perfume should have. I like it but i like Beyonce's HEAT perfume much more than Pulse.
Margarelis G.
Margarelis G.
San Juan
Flawless I woke up like thisss .. Ladys? !!! Lol es perfecto atraparias a cualquiea con este perfume lo puedo asegurar.
Mikaeh T.
Mikaeh T.
I'm so in love with Beyoncé and wearing her perfume makes me feel closer to her (inmyhead) lol. This perume is amazing its a long lasting scent its so fierce yet light and sweet. She did an amazing job with this one. I have to go on a search for it everyday because my cousins and mother try to steal it haha i recommend this to everyone