BY BEYONCE

Beyonce Pulse is a creamy citrus fragrance that is lively and versatile . It was inspired by the rush the singer feels when performing and is meant to evoke that same feeling of excitement and empowerment. It has citrusy sweet top notes of Blue Curacao, bergamot, and delicate pear blossom. The middle notes are refreshingly floral and include Beyonce’s signature orchid, peony, and jasmine. Finally, the fragrance is tied together with warm base notes of Madagascar vanilla and alluring musk. This perfume can become a signature fragrance for both warm and cool times of year thanks to its unique blend of cozy and fresh notes.

• Is it just me or does Beyoncé Pulse smell like yummy grap...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can get this perfume for a reall...1 Answers
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
I won’t use this ever again I smells really weird and when it spray out it feels weird on my skin maybe it’s just me and I might just be allergic to it but ughhhhh I brought it from rite it was on sale so I should have known something was wrong but I said hey let me try something new nope not what I expected at all
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Not my favorite scent, but not the worst. At first I didn't like it, but glad I decided to give a few more true. After mixing with my body chemistry it smells fresh, and clean. I see other people saying something about it being fruity, or floral but when I wear it it reminds me of fresh clean laundry on a sunny day. Lol. It's not a very strong scent so a couple spritz to your liking is all you might need. The bottle is odd, which makes it unique. Overall it's good. I like her heat rush better but that's just me.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Honey I am a big Queen B fan. Everything she touches is freaking gold I tell ya. She has many of perfumes, but honey this my favorite one. The smell is amazing. This perfume always makes me smell good and smell sexy. And I totally love that about this perfume. Queen B always gets all my money. I totally don't mind through. You can purchase this at Macy's some Wal-Marts and any other perfume stores.
summer m.
Beavertown
I got the Beyoncé pulse for Xmas I was a bit nervous to try this bc I wasn’t always into celeb perfume sets but the body wash and the perfume smell very very good. I would recommend this to any perfume addict like me😂
Rhonda A.
Definately a light floral scent. Beautiful bottle. I got it as a set at Christmas and loved it.  It came with lotion and it lasts a long time.  I will definitely buy again.  Good value.  Well worth it.
Tatiana A.
Minneapolis, MN
This perfume is a big no for me. I got this as a gift a few years ago and took one whiff of it and did not like it. It smells like a cheap perfume. The scent isn’t extremely strong it just wasn’t for me.
Jessica Y.
Rocky Top, TN
I have only used a few times and I like it so far. I get bad migraines from strong smells so this is one that I can wear without having one. The scent is not as strong as you would think but it stays with you throughout the day. I bought the gift set and it come with the small bottle I like the top for the bottle because it's different.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the gift set as my mom consistently buys me these sets. The fragrance is light and the bottle is small enough that it won't get thrown away if I take it for my carry on. If you like a light floral scent this is the fragrance for you. Very inexpensive gift set.
Jessica W.
Cannelton, WV
This is my absolute favorite perfume of all time. The smell isn’t too overbearing but you can still tell that it’s on. It also lasts quite a while, so that’s a plus. I love Beyoncé so I was very excited about getting it. I was not disappointed.
Ana C.

I recently finished my bottle of Pulse. I think that the Blue Curacao and Orchid notes make this a very unique and wearable scent. I think this fragrance fades quickly compared to some of the other Beyonce perfumes. Even though I will not be repurchasing, I was happy to finish it, because I enjoyed using it as a light summer scent.
MikaLynne C.
Hyattsville, MD
Is it just me or does Beyoncé Pulse smell like yummy grapefruits?
Brenna W.
Does anyone know where I can get this perfume for a really good cost?

back