Beyonce Midnight Heat Eau de Parfum

by Beyonce

Beyonce Midnight Heat is a sensual and exciting take on her original fragrance, Heat. The perfume combines juicy fruit-forward top notes and warm base notes with the singer’s signature orchid scent to create a rich fragrance that is perfect for daytime and nighttime use alike. It has sweet top notes of plum and dragon fruit and floral middle notes that include orchid and peony. Then, it has a finish of patchouli and sandalwood base notes. The fragrance evokes memories of warm summer nights but can easily be worn during summer or winter.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beyonce Midnight Heat Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Kalaeja F.
Columbus, OH
Now I'm not a very big fan of beyonce and I got this perfume as a gift. This perfume is a beautiful night time scent. I have got many compliments on this perfume is kind of fruity florally that dulls into something warm and that's what I like about it the amber sadlewood tones. It's a beautiful scent especially when I pair it with anything vanilla... I love vanilla
jennifer S.
Columbus, MS
I didn't like the scent a but strong for me. I like a floral scent. I got a tester for review. It might smell great for someone else. Not for me.
Archana P.
Bothell, WA
Bottle looks very sleek and classy. Perfume itself is fragrant but a little too strong for me.
Jessica L.
I love this Beyonce! Perfume. It's my favorite color, the bottle is beautiful and fancy. The price is great, the scent lasts all day. I dont think there are any ways to improve. The smell reminds me of a warm summer evening (strange I know, but hopefully ya get it!) I definitely recommend this perfume.
Rebecca S.
phoenix
Light and fresh scent that's gentle to wear everyday if you fancy. Yet sexy enough to wear on your nights out also. Soft feminine scent I love to wear this daily.
Shayla L.
Tallahassee, FL
Smells amazing and is great for everyday wear. Not too strong but will last for a majority of my day
Raymond B.
🐝🐝🐝. Beyhive where y'all at? Now we all know that Beyoncé is allergic to perfume but damn sis you did a good job with this right here. Much love xoxo
Esther M.
Dodge City
I got this as a Christmas gift from my husband and I love the smell I’m about to run out so I’m going to need a new one
Amanda B.
harrisburg, pa
One of my favorite of Beyoncé’s collection smells very fruity as well as very vibrant like a musk
Chioko 💕.
kannapolis
Night sultry smell, bottle is nice. Product lasts because the scent stays, making less more in the end. The color and style of the bottle is nice. Easily usable, as well as storable. It's definitely long lasting and worth the but. The smaller or the full sized.

Looking for your answer?