Beyonce Heat Rush Sparkling Body Mist uploaded by ♫‎JenRizzo♫ ‎.

BY BEYONCE

Beyonce Heat Rush Sparkling Body Mist: Luminous and vibrant A fresher, lighter version of the eau de toilette Leaves your skin subtly scented and sparkling with an irresistible sensuality see more...

• Does this perfume smell good also is it foral or fruity s...5 Answers
Beyonce Heat Rush Sparkling Body Mist
  • "My absolute favorite fragrance, with the added plus of a little sparkle." in 1 review
  • "When I found out about the sparkling body mist I was so excited." in 1 review
♫‎JenRizzo♫ ‎.
Boston
Ok this smells amazing one day my neighbor came out side and walked by me and I said you smell good she says thanks of course doesn't tell me what she has on and I never ended up seeing her again she was visiting upstairs so I didn't forget the smell is just so different fruity I was one day at Rite Aid and I saw these testers I decided to spray them and as soon as I sprayed this one I right away remembered the smell and knew that was the fragrance that she had on that she never told me she had one so I bought this and I bought the perfume and together I save them only on special occasions when I go out to the nightclub or out with friends it's so good together I don't particularly care for the sparkles much but they're not too noticeable but they both complement each other so the smell last threw out the night this definitely extends the smell of the perfume it's one of my faves that I only wear when I go out
Jessica S.
Palmer, AK
If I could give this an A+ I would! It is awesome. I don't know why but I really like just a bit of glitter. I literally use this stuff every day! When it's on sale, I stock up. I love both Heat Rush (this one) and Heat in these body glitter sprays. I don't find that they add too much glitter/shimmer, but just enough to be slightly noticeable. I also love that they add a touch of fragrance (which wears off throughout the day for the most part) but enough that it is noticeable if you don't want to actually wear a perfume out.
Cassidy S.
San Antonio, TX
My absolute favorite fragrance, with the added plus of a little sparkle. I use this fragrance no matter where I'm going, because it works well with everything! Whether I'm going out for a night on the town, or I'm going to work or school, I always have this on hand. Plus, this bottle isn't glass so it travels easily in my purse for emergencies!
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the smell of this fragrance. A friend gave it to me and at first I was skeptical. I've had other "sparkly" fragrances that make me look like a glitter ball @ a dance, but, this one I must say is GREAT!!! The smell is sexy and not too strong. The glitter is perfect, not too much but enough that it does add a nice glow to the skin.
Brianna C.
Mesa, AZ
For sure a must use product! For sure will leave your hair feeling light! Also will leave your hair with a shine( but not make it look oily) make sure to only use a little so that you do not weigh your hair down!
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
My favorite thing about this most is of course the sparkly shimmers it has mixed inside this product. It's great to use after you get out the shower. I use this stuff all summer long :)
Tiffany C.
This smells great. I don't use it for perfume anymore, I spray it in my hair because the glitter looks really cute. There's not too much glitter, and it doesn't get all over the place.
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY
I love this stuff. I recently got it from a friend and I love the way it smells and the glitter. It's noticeable but not too overwhelming or flashy. You can even put it in your hair.
Carol-Ann T.
Buckfield , ME
This body mist smells so good! It's not over powering but also, it's not so faint that you can't smell it, so you feel you have to shower in it haha ;)
It's the perfect, sexy scent you need!
Hannah J.
West Branch, MI
This mist is nice but, I prefer the regular perfume. I feel like it doesn't last very long either and I'm not a fan of the shimmer. It smells fantastic though!
Daima  P.
Weston, WV
Does this perfume smell good also is it foral or fruity smelling and does it keep it's scent for a good amount of time ?