BY BEYONCE

Get ready for the paparazzi with this head-turning fragrance. Beyonce Heat Rush launched in 2011 and has continued to set the stage for casual brunches and everyday adventures. A successor to Heat, this perfume starts off with passion fruit sorbet, Brazilian cherry and zesty blood orange. These statement notes are followed by a heart of mango blossom, yellow tiger orchid and orange hibiscus. Base notes keep the warmth in with a touch of earthy teak wood, Rio sunset musk and unforgettable honey amber. This perfume can make any setting feel like a tropical vacation.

• I don't want a perfume that's really sweet but people ha...3 Answers
  • "I've worn it every day since then." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite perfume." in 1 review
Selena G.
Roswell , NM
I’m not much in to perfumes but when I received my first bottle as a gift I fell in love. I have repurchase this product since then I still love it. It’s a light beautiful aroma and I wouldn’t change anything about it. Even the bottle is just gorgeous. I just hope they don’t stop making it.
♫‎JenRizzo♫ ‎.
Boston
Just wrote a review on the spray that goes with this together they compliment each other and extend the perfume I spray only on my pulse areas and spray the body mist all over it last all night I only were these on special occasions out it's a fruity smell that grabbed my attention one day when my neighbors granddaughter that was visiting upstairs
Was wearing she walked by me and I said you smell good she just said thanks lol I was in rite aid trying testers out and that was how I found it I remembered the smell ! Was so glad I bought the body spray and perfume together
Arielle D.
Hampton, VA
I bought this because I read that it was an affordable dupe for another perfume. While they share a few of the same notes this one is deeper and a little less fruity. In comparison, you can really smell the vanilla hiding behind the blood orange, and I think that makes it a little longer lasting. For the price I paid at Ross, I don't regret this purchase.
Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
Not my favorite, it’s one of those perfumes that just collects dust in the back of my cabinet now. This scent is very unique, it’s a bit too strong for me, but strong as in not as playful or fruity enough for me. This is a great scent if you don’t want too smell too sweet and enjoy a “rougher” scent!
samantha r.
['Montour', 'IA'], IA
I love this perfume, I have purchased it atleast 4 times in the last 7 years and I'm always on the lookout for some more. I personally enjoy the subtle sweet fruity notes in it as I have never been a fan of "old lady musk". It is affordable while not cheaply made.
Alice H.
Appleton, WI
LOVE the smell of this perfume and the look of the bottle. I wish it lasted a little longer on my skin. It's an affordable product so I don't mind having to re-apply it. I get a lot of compliments while wearing this perfume. It's a very inviting scent.
Khalima H.
I totally disliked the smell of this perfume. The fragrance didn't last long on me at all. I only continued to wear ot because it was a gift from my so Beyonce Heat Rush Eau de Toilette
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I keep trying new perfumes but no matter what find myself wanting more and more of Beyonce heat! Smells so amazing makes me feel like a celebrity lol. And can't beat the price!!
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
This is my favorite Beyoncé fragrance out of her full collection she offers . Every time I wear it I get stopped and asked what I'm wearing. It has a fresh tropical scent very fruity and not overpowering. The opening notes is passion fruit sorbet and blood orange with Brazilian cherry . I can wear this during the day or on a date night and it never fails to deliver what I need in a perfume its so sexy but not strong. The bottle is so pretty I love its shape and orange color. It's definitely one of my favorite signature scents to rock . I can't wait to purchase her midnight heat and her new heat wild orchid.
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I got this one year for Christmas from my grandma. I didn't think it was going to smell to great. But once i tried it on OMG it smells so good. I used it almost everyday until i finished it. I also bought the sparkle body mist. I really like this perfume i would really recommend it to anyone.
Caitlin L.
How long does the scent last for you?
I don't want a perfume that's really sweet but people have told me that this perfume isn't too bad. What are other peoples opinions on it?
Jalexia W.
Augusta, GA
Does this smell fruity or floral ?
Melinda R.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite perfumes and I was wondering how her other scents compare? I love the light fruity notes of this one.

Amazon