Beyonce Heat Kissed Eau de Parfum

by Beyonce

For those crazy in love no matter the age, Beyonce Heat Kissed makes a spicy splash with its arresting top notes of litchi, pitahaya and mango. Diverting from its predecessor Beyonce Heat, this 2015 scent takes an exotic turn with its playful fruity and floral blend. Middle notes include red fury orchid, Moroccan rose oil and jasmine sambac. Base notes of African sandalwood, patchouli and vanilla infusion create a fountain of youth that lasts through wild nights, flirtatious daytrips and everything in between.

Beyonce Heat Kissed Eau de Parfum, what's it like, how long does it last?
Start your review of Beyonce Heat Kissed Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
I got this 1oz bottle @ a really good price, but i don't like this fragrance. It was a blind buy for me. I like her HEAT Rush fragrance better. The longevity sucks. I guess I'll wear it if I'm just out and about, but maybe not. Lesson learned. Don't blind buy perfumes. Thank God it was under $10.
Las Vegas, NV
This Beyoncé fragrance has a warm and intriguing smell. I can definitely smell the sandalwood and patchouli but the vanilla is more overpowering. It's supposed to have mango but I don't smell it at all. As with all of Beyoncé fragrances they don't have lasting power you have to constantly spray them a lot . That's the disappointing thing because they smell amazing but just don't stick! This particular fragrance in the heat collection was not one of my favorites it's just ok . I will forever love heat rush more than heat kissed.
Uniondale, NY
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
This perfume has a “hit you in your face” scent. It has a spicy smell as well. It is affordable and can get it anywhere.
Fayetteville, NC
This is by far the best perfume I’ve eve had , I remember getting it as a kid and getting lost in the smell 😻😻 it’s that good !! And when you start to sweat it’s even better beyonce has outdone her self
Virginia beach
This perfume isnt bad but it's just not something I would buy again. I got it as a gift but the scent isnt something I would really go for it doesnt stand out.
olor delicioso de larga duración, excelente perfume, perfecto para cualquier ocasión,me encanta y es uno de mis favoritos
New Castle, DE
Beyonce Heat Kissed Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nino T.
This perfume is amazing for real. The aroma is different from all the perfumes i had. The price is shockingly good and smell lasts for days. This is one of my favorite products
London , London
Beyonce Heat Kissed Eau de Parfum uploaded by Taslima A.
I love this perfume. The scent is sweet, fruity with spice mixed in making it the perfect combination. I use this perfume on a daily basis and just love it. I will definitely be purchasing another one when this runs out.
Beyonce Heat Kissed Eau de Parfum uploaded by Trudy T.
This perfume is fantastic so sensual sexy confident and the scent is gorgeous I love how it smells very fruity and lasts so long the bottle itself is worth the money its great price for what you get I love the Beyonce range and am always purchasing a bottle x 💖🌟
Beyonce Heat Kissed Eau de Parfum uploaded by tina P.
Beyonce Heat Kissed Eau de Parfum uploaded by tina P.
A sweet and spicy fragrance, which is super affordable. Alluring scent of both floral and fruity notes, ideal for the night, in my opinion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
lloydminster
il y a un an
Beyonce Heat Kissed Eau de Parfum, what's it like, how long does it last?
Emma S. il y a un an