Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by tasnia s.

BY BEYONCE

Vanilla Oriental Fragrance This was launched by the design house of Beyonce in the year 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Claude Dir and Olivier Gillotin. Top notes are red vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli and peach. Middle notes are honeysuckle, almond and musky cream. Base notes are sequoia wood, tonka and amber. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Youngstown, OH
My husband bought me this for my birthday it's a very beautiful smell I wear it in the winter, I get a lot of compliments.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this collection. This is my second favorite scent. It's not too much. I occasionally wear it to work. I would recommend it to others.
Tracey C.
Tracey C.
Newark, NJ
My dad bought this for me because he knows that I love Beyonce. This has a really sultry smell! I like to wear this on date night. The bottle is gorgeous as well.
Janita W.
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
This perfume smell really good and it last a long time on me it has a nice perfume bottle I believe this perfume is like for fall winter type
Patricija L.
Patricija L.
Lesce
This was one of my first parfume obssesion, it is warm and sweet and smells amazing! I wear it year round and it stays on for so long. I introduced it to my family and now everyone loves it. I also own the purple and pink one, but this is my favorite :) I went through like 3 bottles already.
Elle P.
Elle P.
I didn't really like this one, it's cheap and it smells it too. I wouldn't buy it again. Not long lasting, lasts an hour or less. The packaging and bottle decor is ok. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
tasnia s.
tasnia s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best perfume. Isnt as long lasting as i thought it would be. Scent isnt all that at all just abit sweet