BY BEYONCE

Making its debut in 2010, Beyonce Heat has the same show-stopping charm as its brilliant creator. Petally top notes of vanilla orchid, blossomy neroli, peach and magnolia give this perfume a feminine and captivating appeal. While its wearer may expect a linear wear throughout the day, heart notes of musky cream, honeysuckle and almond offer a pleasant aromatic surprise. Sequoia wood, amber and Tonka make up the base notes, creating a warm and balmy ambiance.

• Faviurite beyonce song Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum4 Answers
  • Is this better than her other perfume Impulse?5 Answers
  • Which Beyonce heat fragrance is your favourite? Midnight...3 Answers
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
All hail Beyonce! Yes honey, she hit the mark on this perfume line. I am absolutely addicted to the smell of her Heat line. I alternate between 3 different versions daily. They are my go to perfumes. I love the smoky, warm, amber scent. It just makes me feel attractive, and confident, and centered.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This is one of my favorite drug store brand perfumes. It only cost me $10.00 for a 1 oz. Bottle and that's pretty affordable. The scent reminds me of Twilight Woods, an Amber type of fragrance, noted with musk and a tad vanilla. I think it's right for women who are my age or older. The bottle is gorgeous and classy looking. I recommend purchasing this fragrance, you won't regret it. Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My husband recently got me some perfumes for Christmas (early Christmas gifts) and heat by Beyoncé was definitely my favorite of the bunch. It’s long lasting and the smell is great. I get compliments on it all day from people. It isn’t to strong or overpowering
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This perfume smells so good you can really spray this on all day and it’s not to over empowering , the notes smell so amazing love the packaging and bottle very affordable and would recommend this product
Alicia S.
Baltimore, MD
This is my all time favorite fragrance. And I’m not one of those crazy members of her “Beehive” though I do and have always respected and loved her talent and gifts. She’s pretty awesome! Can back up everything she says. I like that it has the perfect balance of floral and musk notes. Strong without smelling like cologne. I can wear it everyday or save it for special occasions.
Nikki B.
Blue Springs
Purchased at: Macy's
OMG I love this perfume but can't find it anywhere any more. I used to wear this every day and got so many compliments. Please bring it back or let me know where to find it. Love love love!
jackie g.
United States
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this perfum. I always get it. Love the smell . Brings me memories. I would get it over and over again. I always have to have it because if I don’t I would probably make my husband buy me one. I would recommend this perfum to other girls.
Loreal H.
Avondale, LA
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum This is a good long lasting perfume.I love the scent of it.My husband bought this for me as a gift.I am looking forward to see if he gets me another bottle.I would definitely purchase this item.
Jasmine H.
Tomball, TX
I got this as a gift and I fell in love with it I have two of the same perfume because I almost finish the first one. I get so much compliments of the smell and I feel fierce and flawless
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville, FL
I went through 2 bottles of this perfume! LOVE! Nice, sweet smell and gorgeous bottle to decorate my side of the bathroom counter. I enjoyed the bag that it came with also.
Diana T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this better than her other perfume Impulse?
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
Faviurite beyonce song Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum
Who loves this spray?
Martha 💙.
Slough
Which Beyonce heat fragrance is your favourite? Midnight heat? Rush? Wild orchid? Original one? Shimmering? Kissed? Seduction? Mines midnight heat 😊
Bridgette S.
Where can I find this? I need a new bottle?

Amazon