Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum

by Beyonce

Making its debut in 2010, Beyonce Heat has the same show-stopping charm as its brilliant creator. Petally top notes of vanilla orchid, blossomy neroli, peach and magnolia give this perfume a feminine and captivating appeal. While its wearer may expect a linear wear throughout the day, heart notes of musky cream, honeysuckle and almond offer a pleasant aromatic surprise. Sequoia wood, amber and Tonka make up the base notes, creating a warm and balmy ambiance.

Is it worth the money ?
Hey which one of Beyoncé perfumes is the best?
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Es un perfume seductor intenso que enamora a cualquiera si quieres resaltar y conquistar al paso este perfume es el indicado 10000% recomendado me encantaria tenerlo de nuevo
Start your review of Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum!
Porsha  M.
Stockton, CA
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum uploaded by Porsha  M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a lot of perfume but this one is my baby. It’s the smell for me it’s sweet and mellow and the structure of the bottle is beautiful . When I wear it I get compliments I will definitely be buying more bottles of this [product:beyonce-heat-eau-de-parfum]
Jamita  H.
Columbia, SC
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jamita  H.
I like the smell of this perfume. It gives me a spring vibe. Some of the notes are top: red-vanilla orchid, peach, magnolia and neroli. It also has some notes of almond and musky cream. It’s been two days that I have worn it and it has a decent lasting power to it.
Latrecia F.
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum uploaded by Latrecia F.
I love the bottle, very sexy. The smell is on the floral side smells of sweetness and geared toward the young. My first purchase of this was from Wal-Mart during Xmas. I would purchase again
Erica  D.
Cayce, SC
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum uploaded by Erica  D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Loveeeee! One of my favorites from when I was in middle school so I decided to order it again and omg still amazing and so elegant and long lasting sweet sexy scent.
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum uploaded by Lacey W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Perfume it is very reasonably priced too. the fragrance last for most of the day, with out punching you in the nose, like other drug stores perfumes. This has some floral notes in there and I feel like this has a fruity musk notes in there. I like this perfume for everything everyday and when I get complements on how I smell . I’ve bought this perfume for years and will be I believe for years even as I’ve gotten older.
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum uploaded by Emily D.
This is a nice musky scent in my opinion. It isn't my absolute favorite, but it is still good. The price isn't bad for what you get and the fragrance lasts most of the day. If you are busy and moving around though, it will probably not last as long. Also, I feel like this is more of an evening scent, or winter scent than it is summery or daytime. It took me a long time to finish this bottle but I will probably not purchase this again, nor ask for it as it isn't an absolute favorite and it isn't one I can wear daily.
Lori H.
Pittston, PA
1,509 reviews
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum uploaded by Lori H.
This perfume smells so good you can really spray this on all day and it’s not to over empowering , the notes smell so amazing love the packaging and bottle very affordable and would recommend this product
Sorielisa  D.
Providence, RI
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sorielisa  D.
The smell is so fantastic wow! I really like it and what I like the most is that it lasts a very long time
Kieu P.
Fremont, CA
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kieu P.
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kieu P.
Okay people as a guy I got to say this is some smelly good stuff. I bought this for my ex-fiance. And honestly I have thought about buying it for every girl I have dated since. It is a sexy smell one that is unique. When I think about how this makes me feel it reminds me of the crazy dog in the bar in the cartoons where his eyes just running the dollar signs and what have you. Really gets my interest going if you know what I mean. After me and the ex had split up she put it on one night invited me over to talk. Talkin lasted 2 minutes. Moral of the story we weren't right for each other but this perfume was right for her and right for me. If you give it a chance I hope it works for you. I understand everyone is different but I would have no qualms buying this again. It is hands-down my favorite perfume.
Diana H.
1,270 reviews
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum uploaded by Diana H.
I ordered this fragrance and it smells so good. This is my first time having a bottle this big. The bottle is what attracted me to this perfume. It looks kind of reddish in color. So now I'm wondering do she have any more fragrance besides this one👀🤔🤔 Beyonce
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
alejandra V.
culiacan sinaloa
il y a 2 ans
meagan D.
Walnut
il y a 2 ans
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum ? I have yet to smell this fragrance but the bottle is so stunning and draws me in... Is this a warm or flirty fragrance? Does it stick with you all day? Is it worth the price?
Erica D. il y a 2 ans
For sure worth it! very sexy, attention catching fragrance, and a few sprays last almsot alllll day.
Raymond B.
il y a 3 ans
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum ? What does it smell like
Angelina G. il y a 3 ans
Sweet with a hint of spicy. It's definitely worth purchasing! Not only will you love it, but so will your significant other when they smell it on you!
Paige M.
nottingham
il y a 5 ans
Chyna M. il y a 3 ans
Honestly they are usually really popular during christmas time in walmart section and they are so amazing!
Naomi&Maeva F.