Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BEYONCE

Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray: A captivating fragrance that unleashes a spirited fire within A unique expression of a woman's powerful sensuality Sexy and elegant yet feminine with an air of mystery Reflects a self-assured woman who is not afraid to desire and to be desired see more...

• What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery? 1 Answers
  • "It also wears for a long time without needing to reapply." in 1 review
  • "This is my go to smell šŸ˜Š It smells of just all the perfect notes, very light and sensual smell not loud." in 1 review
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
Omg I love the smell of this perfume. Not only do I love the smell, but I'm also into collecting decorative bottles and this is definitely unique. It's just wonderful and it's not another teen smell. It's an adult smell and I just love it
Libby T.
Waycross,GA
Not a bad smelling perfume, however it is definitely overhyped! Just because it has a celeberties name on it, does not make it a great product. I'm not saying it's bad but it is definitely not all that!
Katie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my absolute favourite perfumes of all time!!! I have the full size (100ml) and the travel size (30ml) and it is just amazing. The bottle looks so pretty and the scent is gorgeous. When I run out I will 100% repurchase.
Natasha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this. This has been a staple perfume of mine for years now. The bottles simple yet expensive. The scent isnā€™t overpowering nor is it one that you fell you need to spray lots of to get a result. It lasts quite a time. I always used to top up at school on my breaks even if I didnā€™t really need to
Megan F.
Ilkeston, England
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is my favourite perfume! It is widely available in many stores and good price for the size as it lasts a while, the scent almost reminds me of a sweet wood scent, very pleasant and I get compliments every time I wear it, needs to be reapplied throughout the day but still love it as how much positive feedback I get from it!
yoleiwy t.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tiene un aroma dulce y duradero las mujeres de mi entorno siempre dicen que rico olor cuando lo tengo, sin embargo, puede ser un aroma fuerte para algunas personas, pero en mi opiniĆ³n es muy agradable si desea tener un aroma dulce que va a Sorprender de la maƱana a la noche no dude en probarlo tambiĆ©n muy buen compaƱero para ir a cenas o una noche de teatro
Shanda M.
i love this perfume, which i got as a gift. long lasting scent having u not need to reapply and smells great. every time i put this on in school everyone wants to put it on as well. VERY light scent not over powering.
Jalisa L.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now this is the perfume I wear whenever I going somewhere fancy or even when I'm just trying to impress the boo ;). LOL Super sexy and sophisticated. It literally gives everyone around a fever *shivers*
Saroop S.
London, UK
This could be used as an everyday perfume for those who like to wear perfume 24/7 as the smell stays for a VERY long time! I have never had to reapply this product and that is one thing I hate doing so I have never been more happy with a perfume. on top of that, it is so cheap!
Cora R.
elliot lake, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite perfumes, I got full size for 20 dollars, and I absolutely love it, get tons of compliments, and scent lasts all day
Marta C.
What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery?