Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BEYONCE

Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray: A captivating fragrance that unleashes a spirited fire within A unique expression of a woman's powerful sensuality Sexy and elegant yet feminine with an air of mystery Reflects a self-assured woman who is not afraid to desire and to be desired see more...

• What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery? 1 Answers
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray
  • "This is my go to smell 😊 It smells of just all the perfect notes, very light and sensual smell not loud." in 1 review
  • "It also wears for a long time without needing to reapply." in 1 review
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
Lisa T.
I've tried this perfume. It's not a bad smell but it's not a great smell either. It works in a pinch.
Ana R.
New jersey
Love the smell make me feel happy and relax this a really good perfume I will recommended it
Poppy D.
Merseyside , Liverpool
Such a unique smell! One of my favourite perfumes I’m on my 3rd bottle, one of the most affordable perfumes I’ve ever bought, so for the price and the amazing smell I can’t really complain, only the fact that the smell doesn’t seem to last for a long time so I’d recommend taking this with you in your purse if your out for a long day and want the perfume to last!
Kayla N.
milton keynes
My most favourite perfume, good pricing and smells so nice I usually buy it from a Superdrug or savers store and compared to higher end brands such as million ect I think its so so lush it lasts long on and it’s what I usually treat myself to or get for birthdays/Christmas. Beyonce Heat By Beyonce For Women
Nicole S.
Perth
I do not mind this perfume, but it wasn’t always my go too unless I wanted to have a different aroma about me that day, it has a particular strong smell about it, for more mature women I think the scent would fit perfectly, for a great price.
Jorjiah h.
This perfume is amazing i was given this as a present,the scent last very long on you but ive only had this for a couple months and its almost ran out ;when it does finish i will be getting a new one
Katie S.
This is one of my absolute favourite perfumes of all time!!! I have the full size (100ml) and the travel size (30ml) and it is just amazing. The bottle looks so pretty and the scent is gorgeous. When I run out I will 100% repurchase.
Megan F.
Ilkeston, England
This perfume is my favourite perfume! It is widely available in many stores and good price for the size as it lasts a while, the scent almost reminds me of a sweet wood scent, very pleasant and I get compliments every time I wear it, needs to be reapplied throughout the day but still love it as how much positive feedback I get from it!
Natasha H.
I love the smell of this. This has been a staple perfume of mine for years now. The bottles simple yet expensive. The scent isn’t overpowering nor is it one that you fell you need to spray lots of to get a result. It lasts quite a time. I always used to top up at school on my breaks even if I didn’t really need to
Marta C.
What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery?