BY BEYONCE

Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray: A captivating fragrance that unleashes a spirited fire within A unique expression of a woman's powerful sensuality Sexy and elegant yet feminine with an air of mystery Reflects a self-assured woman who is not afraid to desire and to be desired see more...

• What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery? 1 Answers
  • "It also wears for a long time without needing to reapply." in 1 review
  • "This is my go to smell 😊 It smells of just all the perfect notes, very light and sensual smell not loud." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This is a great oriental-vanilla fragrance bargain. The peaches, amber, and musk are the strongest, and it has a good lasting power and projection.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this perfume. Its strong but smells like you would want a woman to smell. I love it. I would have to say its my favorite.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my scent. It is so nice. I've worn it for years and everyone tells me I smell good which is always a good feeling. ;) long lasting, and good quality. I will always own a bottle of this.
Angeliah M.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
Stafford, VA
I collect perfumes and colognes and this one has a spot my vanity. I love the sensually sweet musk scent this perfume has. Not to mention, the bottle is gorgeous. It also wears for a long time without needing to reapply.
Rebechia B.
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
Omg I love the smell of this perfume. Not only do I love the smell, but I'm also into collecting decorative bottles and this is definitely unique. It's just wonderful and it's not another teen smell. It's an adult smell and I just love it
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
I've tried this perfume. It's not a bad smell but it's not a great smell either. It works in a pinch.
katie c.
katie c.
Byron Center, MI
At my work they sell many different types of beyonce perfume, and id have too say this one and the pulse are two of the better ones from her! I think they both have a great smell and are perfect for a girls night out!!
S S.
S S.
I've tried this perfume.The bottle is beautiful but could have been much more impressive.the scent is musky and very feminine and good
LaJerrika D.
LaJerrika D.
Nesbit, MS
This smells really good. I got my mother this for Mother's Day one year and she fell in love! She told me to get her more.. Like three more bottles.. LOL, I think it smells good also.
Marta C.
Marta C.
What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery?