Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BEYONCE

Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray: A captivating fragrance that unleashes a spirited fire within A unique expression of a woman's powerful sensuality Sexy and elegant yet feminine with an air of mystery Reflects a self-assured woman who is not afraid to desire and to be desired see more...

• What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery? 1 Answers
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray
  • "This is my go to smell 😊 It smells of just all the perfect notes, very light and sensual smell not loud." in 1 review
  • "It also wears for a long time without needing to reapply." in 1 review
LaJerrika D.
Nesbit, MS
This smells really good. I got my mother this for Mother's Day one year and she fell in love! She told me to get her more.. Like three more bottles.. LOL, I think it smells good also.
Guetty A.
Oneonta, AL
I really like how it smelled I never purchased heat but tried it out once while shopping and it stayed on me for the rest of the day my husband said he likes how it smells on me too
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
Omg I love the smell of this perfume. Not only do I love the smell, but I'm also into collecting decorative bottles and this is definitely unique. It's just wonderful and it's not another teen smell. It's an adult smell and I just love it
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Omg lovely perfume I have purchased it twice!! i bought my at roos for daily use. it lasted all day! i definelly would recommended especially for winter!
Ashley M.
This is a great oriental-vanilla fragrance bargain. The peaches, amber, and musk are the strongest, and it has a good lasting power and projection.
Allison H.
Abingdon, VA
I love this perfume! I always get compliments when I wear it. It doesn't have a very overpowering scent so it is great for everyday use.
S S.
I've tried this perfume.The bottle is beautiful but could have been much more impressive.the scent is musky and very feminine and good
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this perfume. Its strong but smells like you would want a woman to smell. I love it. I would have to say its my favorite.
anissa b.
Roanoke, IN
smells fabulous. i always get complimented when i wear this because it is intense but subtle and great to keep year-round
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
Marta C.
What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery?