Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BEYONCE

Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray: A captivating fragrance that unleashes a spirited fire within A unique expression of a woman's powerful sensuality Sexy and elegant yet feminine with an air of mystery Reflects a self-assured woman who is not afraid to desire and to be desired see more...

• What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery? 1 Answers
  • "It also wears for a long time without needing to reapply." in 1 review
  • "This is my go to smell 😊 It smells of just all the perfect notes, very light and sensual smell not loud." in 1 review
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this perfume. Its strong but smells like you would want a woman to smell. I love it. I would have to say its my favorite.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my scent. It is so nice. I've worn it for years and everyone tells me I smell good which is always a good feeling. ;) long lasting, and good quality. I will always own a bottle of this.
Ashley M.
This is a great oriental-vanilla fragrance bargain. The peaches, amber, and musk are the strongest, and it has a good lasting power and projection.
Rhonda M.
Stafford, VA
I collect perfumes and colognes and this one has a spot my vanity. I love the sensually sweet musk scent this perfume has. Not to mention, the bottle is gorgeous. It also wears for a long time without needing to reapply.
Libby T.
Waycross,GA
Not a bad smelling perfume, however it is definitely overhyped! Just because it has a celeberties name on it, does not make it a great product. I'm not saying it's bad but it is definitely not all that!
S S.
I've tried this perfume.The bottle is beautiful but could have been much more impressive.the scent is musky and very feminine and good
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg lovely perfume I have purchased it twice!! i bought my at roos for daily use. it lasted all day! i definelly would recommended especially for winter!
Guetty A.
Oneonta, AL
I really like how it smelled I never purchased heat but tried it out once while shopping and it stayed on me for the rest of the day my husband said he likes how it smells on me too
LaJerrika D.
Nesbit, MS
This smells really good. I got my mother this for Mother's Day one year and she fell in love! She told me to get her more.. Like three more bottles.. LOL, I think it smells good also.
Marta C.
What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery?