Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BEYONCE

Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray: A captivating fragrance that unleashes a spirited fire within A unique expression of a woman's powerful sensuality Sexy and elegant yet feminine with an air of mystery Reflects a self-assured woman who is not afraid to desire and to be desired see more...

• What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery? 1 Answers
  • "It also wears for a long time without needing to reapply." in 1 review
  • "This is my go to smell 😊 It smells of just all the perfect notes, very light and sensual smell not loud." in 1 review
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this perfume last week on a whim not knowing at all what it smelt like and I am so glad I did. It smells so sexy and clean and is the perfect perfume to wear out at night. The only thing I wish was different was that the scent lasted a little bit longer.
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this fragrance. No way to even describe it except it was awful. I only used it once and gave it away. Price is fair but not my type of smell. At all!
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beyonce heat smells awesome love this I can use this any day it last long and doesn't wear off to fast like other fragrances. It's the best. I would love to try more of this line
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I got this as a gift. The scent is very floral, makes me think of a Estee Lauder or Lancome type of perfume. Kind of strong, overbearing, one spritz suffices. I love Beyonce, I had her very first perfume, the wishing on a star one and I loved it. I wouldn’t say this scent is for me, while I love floral scents, it was a bit to strong for my senses. I would probably wear this on a night out where I know the scent will get muddled a long the way and be more subtle.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really am not a fan of this perfume. when I wear it I get a headache and the smell is too over powering with even 1 spray. However, It doesn't smell bad and I think some people would enjoy this.
Telysa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the bottle shape it's very different and unique. It smells amazing and it's my go to fragrance. The smells lasts and doesn't go away as soon as you steep outside. I get compliments when I wear it. I love Beyonce's fragrances.
Rhonda M.
Stafford, VA
I collect perfumes and colognes and this one has a spot my vanity. I love the sensually sweet musk scent this perfume has. Not to mention, the bottle is gorgeous. It also wears for a long time without needing to reapply.
katie c.
Byron Center, MI
At my work they sell many different types of beyonce perfume, and id have too say this one and the pulse are two of the better ones from her! I think they both have a great smell and are perfect for a girls night out!!
Libby T.
Waycross,GA
Not a bad smelling perfume, however it is definitely overhyped! Just because it has a celeberties name on it, does not make it a great product. I'm not saying it's bad but it is definitely not all that!
LaJerrika D.
Nesbit, MS
This smells really good. I got my mother this for Mother's Day one year and she fell in love! She told me to get her more.. Like three more bottles.. LOL, I think it smells good also.
Marta C.
What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery?