Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Maria M.Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BEYONCE

Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray: A captivating fragrance that unleashes a spirited fire within A unique expression of a woman's powerful sensuality Sexy and elegant yet feminine with an air of mystery Reflects a self-assured woman who is not afraid to desire and to be desired see more...

• What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery? 1 Answers
  • "It also wears for a long time without needing to reapply." in 1 review
  • "This is my go to smell 😊 It smells of just all the perfect notes, very light and sensual smell not loud." in 1 review
Maura Y.
This was the first perfume I purchased myself and I loved it at the time. I still like it a lot, it smells really good and is pretty long lasting. My only qualm is that, after a while, the smell becomes a little overwhelming and you start to feel a little enveloped by it, but that doesn't happen too often.
Vicki A.
Silver Spring , MD
Want my opinion? Hate it. I hate it. My mom hates it. My brother hates it. My friends hate it. My aunt hates it. I was expecting it to be great because it has Beyoncé’s name on it but it’s awful. The scent is unappealing and it doesn’t even last. Never again. If I was you, I’d avoid it, I wouldn’t spend my money on it. I wouldn’t buy it for anyone. I honestly wouldn’t even collect it for free. Avoid, you can spend you money on better fragrance.
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
Did not like this fragrance. No way to even describe it except it was awful. I only used it once and gave it away. Price is fair but not my type of smell. At all!
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I bought this perfume last week on a whim not knowing at all what it smelt like and I am so glad I did. It smells so sexy and clean and is the perfect perfume to wear out at night. The only thing I wish was different was that the scent lasted a little bit longer.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I got this as a gift. The scent is very floral, makes me think of a Estee Lauder or Lancome type of perfume. Kind of strong, overbearing, one spritz suffices. I love Beyonce, I had her very first perfume, the wishing on a star one and I loved it. I wouldn’t say this scent is for me, while I love floral scents, it was a bit to strong for my senses. I would probably wear this on a night out where I know the scent will get muddled a long the way and be more subtle.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I really am not a fan of this perfume. when I wear it I get a headache and the smell is too over powering with even 1 spray. However, It doesn't smell bad and I think some people would enjoy this.
Telysa H.
I love the bottle shape it's very different and unique. It smells amazing and it's my go to fragrance. The smells lasts and doesn't go away as soon as you steep outside. I get compliments when I wear it. I love Beyonce's fragrances.
katie c.
Byron Center, MI
At my work they sell many different types of beyonce perfume, and id have too say this one and the pulse are two of the better ones from her! I think they both have a great smell and are perfect for a girls night out!!
Rhonda M.
Stafford, VA
I collect perfumes and colognes and this one has a spot my vanity. I love the sensually sweet musk scent this perfume has. Not to mention, the bottle is gorgeous. It also wears for a long time without needing to reapply.
Libby T.
Waycross,GA
Not a bad smelling perfume, however it is definitely overhyped! Just because it has a celeberties name on it, does not make it a great product. I'm not saying it's bad but it is definitely not all that!
Marta C.
What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery?