BY BEYONCE

Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum Natural Spray: A captivating fragrance that unleashes a spirited fire within A unique expression of a woman's powerful sensuality Sexy and elegant yet feminine with an air of mystery Reflects a self-assured woman who is not afraid to desire and to be desired see more...

• What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery? 1 Answers
  • "It also wears for a long time without needing to reapply." in 1 review
  • "This is my go to smell 😊 It smells of just all the perfect notes, very light and sensual smell not loud." in 1 review
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really am not a fan of this perfume. when I wear it I get a headache and the smell is too over powering with even 1 spray. However, It doesn't smell bad and I think some people would enjoy this.
anissa b.
anissa b.
Roanoke, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
smells fabulous. i always get complimented when i wear this because it is intense but subtle and great to keep year-round
McCraya H.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beyonce heat smells awesome love this I can use this any day it last long and doesn't wear off to fast like other fragrances. It's the best. I would love to try more of this line
Dulcia P.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I got this as a gift. The scent is very floral, makes me think of a Estee Lauder or Lancome type of perfume. Kind of strong, overbearing, one spritz suffices. I love Beyonce, I had her very first perfume, the wishing on a star one and I loved it. I wouldn’t say this scent is for me, while I love floral scents, it was a bit to strong for my senses. I would probably wear this on a night out where I know the scent will get muddled a long the way and be more subtle.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Abingdon, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! I always get compliments when I wear it. It doesn't have a very overpowering scent so it is great for everyday use.
Ana R.
Ana R.
New jersey
Love the smell make me feel happy and relax this a really good perfume I will recommended it
Angeliah M.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This is a great oriental-vanilla fragrance bargain. The peaches, amber, and musk are the strongest, and it has a good lasting power and projection.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this perfume. Its strong but smells like you would want a woman to smell. I love it. I would have to say its my favorite.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my scent. It is so nice. I've worn it for years and everyone tells me I smell good which is always a good feeling. ;) long lasting, and good quality. I will always own a bottle of this.
Marta C.
Marta C.
What type of smell would say this is? Is it flowery?