Beyonce Heat 2 Piece Gift Set

by Beyonce

Eau de Parfum. Gold Sparkling Lotion. Ingredients: Eau de Parfum:   Alcohol Denat., Water, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Benzophenone-3, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Cinnamate, Coumarin, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, BHT, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, FD&C Red 40 , FD&C Yellow 6 , FD&C Yellow 5 .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beyonce Heat 2 Piece Gift Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this fragrance smells amazing, of course its by beyonce but this a very nice scent and stays a while” in 1 review
“Not only does this Gift Set include a perfume, but also comes with a lotion holding the same fragrance.” in 1 review
“I received this as a gift I will definitely be purchasing them as full sized.” in 1 review
Leesburg
I bought this at rose's department store it smells so good and it's not to overwhelming and I love the lotion as well feels really good on the skin as well I would definitely rec
Baltimore, MD
I recieved a set with a body lotion, perfume, and shower gel for Christmas. It instantly became one of my favorite perfumes. It smells sooooo good. It's a very feminine and sexy scent that gives a little confidence. The bottle is very pretty for display also.
Atlanta , GA
I received this as a gift I will definitely be purchasing them as full sized. The fragrance is amazing and not overbearing. I only don't love the shimmer in the lotion but besides that, it has become one of my favorites!
I received this as a gift I will definitely be purchasing them as full sized. All in all, this product would be great for any birthday or special event.
Shreveport, LA
I love this fragrance!!!! I received it as a gift in this set and I was glad I did. I may have never purchased for myself but it has become my favorite.
They smell sexy and the scent lasts. Good value for the price. Best to use the body wash, then lotion and then the perfume
Loveeeee it 🥰 I mean of course it’s Beyoncé so make sure you purchase this ASAP and see if you like it
Brooklyn, NY
This fragrance smells amazing, of course its by beyonce but this a very nice scent and stays a while
Bought this for my mother as a gift, as I heard she wished for it. Turned out she liked it, but for me it's just too sweet. What I would improve? The overall notes, I'd make it more floral or fresh,  but then it won't be Beyonce Heat anymore. I am not buying it again - not for me.
Brisbane
As always, Beyonce is the best and this is no exception. I just LOVE it so so much!!! I bought it for my mother in law for Christmas and then when I saw it was so anding, I bought one for myself too. It's just absolutely gorgeous with its scent and packaging