Beyonce Beyoncé Pulse Gift Set uploaded by Brooke H.Beyonce Beyoncé Pulse Gift Set uploaded by Alexandria S.Beyonce Beyoncé Pulse Gift Set uploaded by Brandie d.

BY BEYONCE

Beyoncé Pulse Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Does anyone love this? If you do I wanna know if you have...2 Answers
Brooke H.
Only reason I gave four stars is because the lotion is a bit small and went quick for me but I guess that's because it's sold at a reasonable price. I loved every piece of this set, though. Obviously the lotion was my favorite- haha.
Alexandria S.
So much yes to this product! I got it at Walmart for a reasonable price and I call it my bedroom set. It's such a seductive smell and I love it! The lotion is shimmery
Yolanda L.
I have all of Beyoncé fragrances and this one smells really good. It's long lasting and soft enough to not be overpowering on your body. It's a really nice scent. The lotion is moisturizing and the scent is really good. Great product
Brandie d.
Hermiston, OR
I love this gift set. It is a strong smell, that isn't overpowering. Is stays with me for hours, and the lotion and shower gel complement the spray wonderfully!
Sha'Keira R.
Auburn, AL
My mom hated the other Beyonce perfumes, but she loved this one! This is my favorite one took. The smell isn't as overpowering as the other ones.
Seerica P.
Lakeland, FL
One of my favorite perfumes, I've tried all of Beyonce's fragrances and lotions but this one has to be the best and the smell last a long time
Annika C.
Maybe not her best scent but still great. The spray itself smells great but the shower gel and lotion have an odd scent. Maybe it's just me.
Brenna W.
This is my favorite Beyonce perfume. It was also the first perfume of hers that I got. And it has not let me down
Syrie C.
Wonderful! All of it! The lotions are really shimmery and the perfume is amazing too!
Malinda N.
I love her other perfumes. This one is okay. Its more like a citrus fragrance.
Gala A.
Does anyone love this? If you do I wanna know if you have ever tried the others Beyonce Perfumes before