Beyonce Beyoncé Pulse Eau de Parfum uploaded by Ellena P.Beyonce Beyoncé Pulse Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jessica Y.Beyonce Beyoncé Pulse Eau de Parfum uploaded by Victoria C.

BY BEYONCE

Beyoncé Pulse Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Is it just me or does Beyoncé Pulse smell like yummy grap...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can get this perfume for a reall...1 Answers
Dominique M.
MONTESANO, WA
Not my favorite scent, but not the worst. At first I didn't like it, but glad I decided to give a few more true. After mixing with my body chemistry it smells fresh, and clean. I see other people saying something about it being fruity, or floral but when I wear it it reminds me of fresh clean laundry on a sunny day. Lol. It's not a very strong scent so a couple spritz to your liking is all you might need. The bottle is odd, which makes it unique. Overall it's good. I like her heat rush better but that's just me.
Tatiana A.
Minneapolis, MN
This perfume is a big no for me. I got this as a gift a few years ago and took one whiff of it and did not like it. It smells like a cheap perfume. The scent isn’t extremely strong it just wasn’t for me.
Rhonda A.
Definately a light floral scent. Beautiful bottle. I got it as a set at Christmas and loved it.  It came with lotion and it lasts a long time.  I will definitely buy again.  Good value.  Well worth it.
Jessica Y.
Rocky Top, TN
I have only used a few times and I like it so far. I get bad migraines from strong smells so this is one that I can wear without having one. The scent is not as strong as you would think but it stays with you throughout the day. I bought the gift set and it come with the small bottle I like the top for the bottle because it's different.
Jessica H.
Cannelton , WV
This is my absolute favorite perfume of all time. The smell isn’t too overbearing but you can still tell that it’s on. It also lasts quite a while, so that’s a plus. I love Beyoncé so I was very excited about getting it. I was not disappointed.
Ana C.

I recently finished my bottle of Pulse. I think that the Blue Curacao and Orchid notes make this a very unique and wearable scent. I think this fragrance fades quickly compared to some of the other Beyonce perfumes. Even though I will not be repurchasing, I was happy to finish it, because I enjoyed using it as a light summer scent.
Bonnie C.
I am not one to indulge in perfume, but when I came across this I just had to have it. I used to spritz myself with the tester bottle at work and I was able to buy my own bottle. It has the simple seductive scent to it without it being too overwhelming and too old ladylike. Definitely recommend it to everyone I know!
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I was more excited about this than I should have been. I love Beyoncé but her perfume did not live up to how amazing she is. The send is OK, not my favorite. The Fragrans does not stay on all day I find myself having to reapply it.
Diana T.
Miami Gardens, FL
I got this as a set, and I thought it would be strong. Its actually not, and it smells great. I wear it almost every day when my sinuses don't act up on me.
Brenna W.
By far my favorite perfume ever!!!!! It has that nice strong smell to it where you only need one spray of it. People should definitely get this perfume.
MikaLynne  C.
Martinsburg, WV
Is it just me or does Beyoncé Pulse smell like yummy grapefruits?
Brenna W.
Does anyone know where I can get this perfume for a really good cost?