Beyonce Beyoncé Midnight Heat Eau de Toilette uploaded by Angélique W.Beyonce Beyoncé Midnight Heat Eau de Toilette uploaded by Angélique W.

BY BEYONCE

Beyoncé Midnight Heat Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "My boyfriend loves it too ;)" in 1 review
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Love these Beyonce fragrances. Have not tried this one but the ones I have tried smelled pretty good love the red one it smells fruity with a hint of spice. They last very long also.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Out of the Heat collection this is my least favorite. It's too strong of a scent for me. The bottle is cool. It's definitely a scent for going out or to a romantic dinner. Kind of reminds me of bath and body works moonlight path scent.
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
I HAVE ALL OF BEYONCE FRAGRANCE AND TO ME THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME TEXTURE SMELL BUT A AWESOME SCENT TO THEM. THE MIDNIGHT HEAT BEYONCE PERFUME HAVE SEXY NIGHT SMELL, SMELLS SOFT AND SWEET. GREAT BRAND GO OUT TO PICK YOUR CHOICE OF FRAGRANCE OF BEYONCE BRAND. AND WHAT I LOVE MOST IS THAT YOU CAN USE DIFFERENT SCENTS OF HER BRAND.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
I love the way this smells! of course it's a bit strong but once it airs out and meshes with your regular body scent it's powerful!! Love the packaging, it made me stop and look at it
Katherine C.
San Fernando, CA
My roommate had this perfume, and i fell in love with it so she got it for me for my b-day. I absolutely love it. It has a sweet yet sensual aroma. My boyfriend loves it too ;)
Ericka B.
Commack, NY
One of my favorite perfumes! The scent is amazing and I personally love the bottle itself. The scent can be a bit strong if you spray a lot, but other than that I love it.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
This is actually great it smells good the scent is amazing and the bottle is soo nice and cute the scent is a little strong so i don't wear it often
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
This perfume has a strong scent to it yet still very soft. I wear it to school a lot of the days and it lasts long but not as long as I expected.
Kimberly A.
I love it, I just bought it and it smells amazing. The only thing is when I put it on it doesn't seem to last very long. Other than that, great.
Sarah C.
My husband loves it and others have asked me what I was wearing. Also it LASTS a pretty long time. You can't go wrong with this one!
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
How does this smell compare to Beyoncé heat and Beyoncé heat rush? I've had both and love both. Is this better? Not as Good?
Kappy N.
Stouffville, Ontario
is it a fruity smell or a floral smell, or neither?