BY BEYONCE

Beyoncé Midnight Heat Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Beyonce Beyoncé Midnight Heat Eau de Toilette
  • "this is great the scent is long lasting and smells soo good i bought 2 !!" in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend loves it too ;)" in 1 review
Ibti K.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
This perfume has a strong scent to it yet still very soft. I wear it to school a lot of the days and it lasts long but not as long as I expected.
McCraya H.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these Beyonce fragrances. Have not tried this one but the ones I have tried smelled pretty good love the red one it smells fruity with a hint of spice. They last very long also.
Brenna W.
Brenna W.
You could find this at any fragrance store and it smells so good. Of course it does because Beyonce will never let you down
Yasmine  A.
Yasmine A.
Love this scent!! It's so good and it lasts throughout the day which is so hard to find!
Ericka B.
Ericka B.
Commack, NY
One of my favorite perfumes! The scent is amazing and I personally love the bottle itself. The scent can be a bit strong if you spray a lot, but other than that I love it.
Tawain G.
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
I HAVE ALL OF BEYONCE FRAGRANCE AND TO ME THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME TEXTURE SMELL BUT A AWESOME SCENT TO THEM. THE MIDNIGHT HEAT BEYONCE PERFUME HAVE SEXY NIGHT SMELL, SMELLS SOFT AND SWEET. GREAT BRAND GO OUT TO PICK YOUR CHOICE OF FRAGRANCE OF BEYONCE BRAND. AND WHAT I LOVE MOST IS THAT YOU CAN USE DIFFERENT SCENTS OF HER BRAND.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
San Fernando, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My roommate had this perfume, and i fell in love with it so she got it for me for my b-day. I absolutely love it. It has a sweet yet sensual aroma. My boyfriend loves it too ;)
Jenna j.
Jenna j.
Dover, PA
I love this perfume! It's almost out and i got it in December!. It's a musky sexy smell. The packaging is good quality and it's cute.
Gabby N.
Gabby N.
I love this . and the regular heat one. I buy them at my job great smell too.................. Love all off them
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually great it smells good the scent is amazing and the bottle is soo nice and cute the scent is a little strong so i don't wear it often
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell compare to Beyoncé heat and Beyoncé heat rush? I've had both and love both. Is this better? Not as Good?
Kappy N.
Kappy N.
Stouffville, Ontario
is it a fruity smell or a floral smell, or neither?