BY BEYONCE

Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum for women is the first fragrance from the popular superstar. A sexy and fiery perfume which brings heat and desire, it confident and representative of the singer and is named after one of her tours, a tribute to her stage persona. With top notes of Orchid, Magnolia, Peach and Neroli, heart notes of Macraons, Almond, Honeysuckle and Musk and base notes of Sequoia, Tonka Bean and Amber, Beyonce Heat is sensual and feminine. Featuring a stylish red glass bottle which reflects the fragrance perfectly, Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum is a must have fragrance for fans of the singer and women who enjoy confident, attractive fragrances. see more...

Buy on Filthy ...
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful beautiful !:)I will state the pros and cons for easy analysis.

Pros :
Its a beautiful bottle, love at first sight...
Beyonce is a good perfume , stronger and great for evening wear.
Beyonce heat is a sensuous perfume and lives up to its name.

Cons:
It does not last long. It just stays for few hours. So you might need to reapply it for a long night out which is not an ideal situation to be in.
And this is little stronger for day time use, so it restricts the use of the perfume.

I read reviews carefully and hence would like to be honest with my reviews.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este perfume, Ya llevó media botella gastado, es bastante fuerte, y dura mucho en mi piel!!!
Mary C.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this perfume! Not only do you look hip and cool because you are using beyonce perfume, but you smell amazing as well! I would recommend this product to anyone who has used similar brands or scents.
Rebecca D.
I love this scent! I wear this almost everyday without fail. It's musky and strong, I use it as a daytime perfume and it lasts all day long without wearing off.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is just a bit heavier than what I normally wear, so I find that it is perfect for evening wear. I like to wear it on date night or if I'm just hanging out getting drinks with the girls. A little goes a long way, so only a spritz or two is needed. I've had my current bottle for almost two years and it has about a half inch left.
Dria t.
This is one of my favorite perfumes! Personally, you could never go wrong with a Beyonce' product. Usually some perfumes are very strong a give me a headache, but not this one!!!!
Mattie B.
Decatur, AL
I LOVE THIS PERFUME IT IS SO GOOD SMELLING. IT IS NOT TO STRONG AND EVERY TIME I WEAR IT I GET COMPLIMENTS. I ALWAYS KEEP SOME OF THIS PERFUME AROUND AND NEVER RUN OUT. IT IS ALWAYS ON MY DRESSER!
Hadassah H.
Cranbrook Queensland
The Scent of this perfume is amazing I love it and it's really for me but the one concern and problem I have with all the beyonce perfumes are that you have to keep respraying spraying them again and again and I feel that it The Scent doesn't last long so if you had it I guess you would have to carry it around with you to respray the perfume because it's would eventually disappear:-(
Love the smell of this perfume!! One bottle lasted me over a year, as you don't have to use a lot for it to last a long while! The design of the bottle is like the rest of the bottles, but in a red tone! I recommend buying such a good buy!!
Talya P.
Villegailhenc
I cannot live without this perfume!!! I just love it so much !!

The scent is just amazing!! I got mine from duty free on my way to New Zealand.
This is my 3rd bottles. I would definitely recommend this perfume