Beyonce - Beyonce (CD & DVD) (Music CD) uploaded by Genedra T.Beyonce - Beyonce (CD & DVD) (Music CD) uploaded by Genedra T.Beyonce - Beyonce (CD & DVD) (Music CD) uploaded by Genedra T.

BY SONY

Beyonce (CD Nuevo) Label: Sony Format (Formato): CD Release Date (Fecha de lanzamiento): 20 Dec 2013 (20 de diciembre de 2013) No. of Discs (Número de discos): 2 Nuevo. Se envía desde Florida, Estados Unidos. Enviamos generalmente dentro de las 24 horas. Album Tracks (Lista de canciones) 1. Pretty Hurts 2. Haunted 3. Drunk In Love feat. Jay-Z 4. Blow 5. Angel 6. Partition 7. Jealous 8. Rocket 9. Mine feat. Drake 10. XO 11. Flawless feat. Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche 12. Superpower feat. Frank Ocean 13. Heaven 14. Blue feat. Blue Ivy 15. Dvd: 17 Music Videos Rush release new album from U.s. Superstar Beyonce Knowles. This is a new 14 track CD featuring husband Jay-Z & daughter Blue Ivy. Comes with a 17 track DVD format of stunning provocative promo videos. Radio promo around two singles "Blow" & "Drunk In Love". see more...

Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Beyonce is the only one that can drop an album without any promotions behind it. This album never gets old. I still listen to it all the time. Hail Queen B is the truth. I have all her CDs even the Destiny Child albums I have as well. Queen B is here is stay. She is a great performer, if you get the chance to see her in concert please do, you would not be disappointed. I saw her twice last year and it was worth every cent.
Michelle D.
I really appreciate the concept of a visual album. In this day and age sometimes a video can help you love a song you were originally ambivalent about. As far as this album is concerned it may be one of my favorite CD's released by her even more than Lemonade just because of the tone.
Luz Y.
My girl Beyoncé slayed this album. This album has me feeling myself. Beyoncé is like no other. I love to do my makeup to songs like 7/11. I’d definitely give this a listen if you haven’t already. 🖤❤️🖤❤️
Genedra T.
Great album! My favorite songs are drunk in love, mine and flawless. I like the fact that every song has video to it, she outdid her self and I love it.
Taylor W.
Baton Rouge
In this surprising new project Beyoncé released, coming out of nowhere in 2014, the bee hive was freaking out! Not only were we looking at how flawless she still is, but she also shows a new side of herself, showing emotions gone through when jealousy takes place, or when a loved one has passed.
Beauty B.
salmiya
Love beyonce songs she is a great singer i almost like all of her songs and a huge fan too.. she has extremely beautiful voice.. and have been my long time favourite singer.. love love her songs........
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
this is an amazing album, classic for me. Lol. It’s very up beat compared to other albums! It’s very sassy and fun! One of those albums you listen to when you wanna feel like a bad b*tch lolllll. Must listen!!!!
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,032 reviews
I don't buy cd's anymore because nowadays everyone just uses their phone. This is a really great artist . Has a nice flow and energy towards music .
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Beyonce is perfection and so is this album! Great music, great lyrics, and great beats. Don't know how you couldn't love this
Michelle D.
What's your favorite Beyoncé CD?