ALLIANCE ENTERTAINMENT LLC
Bewitched: The Complete Third Season (DVD)

Bewitched: The Complete Third Season (DVD)

Season three of the fantasy sitcom Bewitched not only marks the series' switchover from black-and-white to color, but also introduces several new regular and recurring actors. Joining series stars Elizabeth Montgomery (as glamorous witch Samantha Stephens), Dick York (as Samantha's nervous mortal ad exec husband, Darrin Stephens) and Agnes Moorehead (as "Sam"'s overbearing witch mother) is child actress Erin Murphy, making her first appearance as Darrin and Sam's daughter, Tabitha, who purportedly was born...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bewitched: The Complete Third Season (DVD)!
Tabitha E.
This is and will always be a classic for me personally because I was named after Tabitha ;) If you haven't seen this I highly recommend watching ;)
Bailee B.
I have loved this show since I was a little girl. I remember watching it with my neighbor all the time. Im so glad she showed me this show

Looking for your answer?