Bewitched Amber Ale Starter Beer Making Kit

With this Starter Kit, you'll brew up 2 gallons of great-tasting Bewitched Amber Ale in just a few weeks. Start brewing with the Beer Kit that started it all!

How much beer will this make??
How long does it take to make a batch of beer and how many flavors are there?
How does this work? Does it taste good or bitter?
Start your review of Bewitched Amber Ale Starter Beer Making Kit!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
My boyfriend and I love this kit! We had never done a home brew before and this was almost fool proof. We easily made our first home brew and it was so tasty! This is probably one of the most easy and straightforward kits that I could find and I am so glad I found it. It's a great new hobby that both of us enjoy!
Katrina P.
I bought this on clearance at Target and this was a fantastic purchase. I've been wanting to try brewing my own beer, but I was concerned about start up costs and the ability to do it. This kit made everything so easy, and it was fun to drink beer I had made myself. I recommend this to anyone who wants to try homebrewing but is afraid of messing it up.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Bought this as a gift and my father in law LOVED it! It was fun for him to make different beers. Comes with everything you need, even bottles with lids! The beer takes time to make, but it's worth it once you can crack a beer open. Would repurchase for myself, or another gift!
Natasha M.
The Mr Beer kit is exactly what it claims to be- a simple and relatively quick way to brew beer at home! Everything comes in the kit and after 4-6 weeks you have your beer! It can be done quicker but my husband swears it tastes best when you give each stage two full weeks ☺️
Holly D.
Jaffrey, NH
I bought this one year for my husband. He loved the whole process of making and brewing it. I wasn't too crazy about the beer but I'm not much for beer myself. Every time he sees one now he wants to grab it.
megan R.
Wasn't to impressed with this i actually bought a few times nothing turned out right and it tasted like crap
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
Great gift for any guy that love beer! Allows them to brew their own beer! Great for anyone who likes to try anything new.
Casey G.
Augusta, AR
This makes a great gift for a man that enjoys beer and also enjoys projects. I bought one for my brother's father in law and now he loves brewing his own unique beer!
Stephanie V.
lindenwold new jersey
Gave one to my bro in law for Xmas. He is a huge beer drinker so this was perfect.he loves it. Really easy to do n clean up after wards
Andrew E.
Buffalo, NY
This kit is great for beginners. Comes with a fermentor, bottles, and all the ingredients that you need. Unfortunately, it has a primitive air lock on the fermentor that is not suitable for more advanced brewing techniques. Additionally, the beer kits are the simplest type and do not allow for much leeway in experimenting.